to all botters

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bokagavrilov

Re: to all botters

#21 Post by bokagavrilov » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Merlin wrote:Have you used it for Gold eggs too?
Becouse my friends account's have been baned mine not but I used it only for KS.

BR

i had 4 eggs-accounts on..and when they started crashing ( coz the bans ) i had my ks bot too..so i got it banned too

i think its more risky for eggs ...coz surely they have some system to check who is there 24\7

Nevex

#22 Post by Nevex » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Merlin wrote:Have you used it for Gold eggs too?
Becouse my friends account's have been banned mine not but I used it only for KS.

BR
I only egg bot and run 1 bot 24/7 and the other is logged out off and on when I play my main. No one can see you in the zone botting since its a private instance for you. Use a entry spot that isnt travel much such as Logar, don't use the mailmod.

OneofMany

#23 Post by OneofMany » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 am

I had 3 of mine accounts banned, i created them in like 45 minutes during work hours. put them at the elf spot and logged out, created another etc..

Now, when i make an account, i make it after 21:00 and only 1 each day. nothing banned since then.

Its all about the time and number of accounts. I dont bot during work hours. Frogster doesnt check after work hours :) and if they do, they are not doing a great job :)
Its not about cheating. Its about being smarter than the game...

lisa

#24 Post by lisa » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:02 am

They did a trial of a between server GM to see how effective it was. So working hours arn't an issue as a US GM could pop into an EU server and so on.
I think they stopped it in the end.
A bit of a conflict of what's mine is mine and not yours to play around with lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Loveyouhatefrog

#25 Post by Loveyouhatefrog » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Ok..these are very sad news..

But if I have 2 accounts farming items for like 4-5 hours a day think they might catch me??
Or they just monitor golden eggs?

BillDoorNZ

#26 Post by BillDoorNZ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

As Lisa keeps saying guys.

It all depends on the server and the server admins. Some servers seem to completely ignore botters. Others seem to keep a more active eye on us and ban accounts etc quite quickly.

On the server I play on, I have botted for 4 days straight with no issues - in Millers of course. And have even used a bot to farm the guard dogs in Xaviera for 6 or 7 hours at a time. I know that character has been reported as well and nothing has been done about it.

bokagavrilov

#27 Post by bokagavrilov » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:41 am

got 30 days of ban..if someone is curious to know ;)