Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zin40

Re: Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#21 Post by zin40 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

I tried romeos for swim/flyhack today on curse of terror malatina and it works fine. I just fly high enough to avoid the other barriers and click on keys. It goes down opens key, click key and go to end. I can tell you that it is easier if you stop flyhack at tele gate at end or you sometimes cant go in. Just drop to the floor hit gate then start flyhack again when you start next round. Phirus shells are awarded as follows. 30 for survival, 50 for gob mine, 40 for curse of terror, and 30 for steppes minigame. Also in treasure chests in steppes you can get nice recipies and in curse you can get insturments so it is worth your time to open them.

MiesterMan

#22 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 am

zin40 wrote:I tried romeos for swim/flyhack today on curse of terror malatina and it works fine. I just fly high enough to avoid the other barriers and click on keys. It goes down opens key, click key and go to end. I can tell you that it is easier if you stop flyhack at tele gate at end or you sometimes cant go in. Just drop to the floor hit gate then start flyhack again when you start next round. Phirus shells are awarded as follows. 30 for survival, 50 for gob mine, 40 for curse of terror, and 30 for steppes minigame. Also in treasure chests in steppes you can get nice recipies and in curse you can get insturments so it is worth your time to open them.
When I did this I got a spam of "Client Data Error, reporting to server" in my warning screen.

Edit: Also, you get 10 shells for the first three rooms of course of terror and 20 for the fourth so totals at 50.

Mushroomstamp

#23 Post by Mushroomstamp » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:10 am

MiesterMan wrote:When I did this I got a spam of "Client Data Error, reporting to server" in my warning screen.
Either your teleport speed was too high, you're bumping off an obstacle, (visible or not), or both.

MiesterMan

#24 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 am

Good to know.

Does anyone know how to get the bot to stop attacking the bizzare mechs and goto the next target when their hp hits 0? You can keep attacking them so until they despawn the bot keeps attacking them.

kanta

#25 Post by kanta » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm

If you're talking about the mobs that spawn from the gate in CoT, you have to actually kill the gate they are spawning from. If you don't kill the gate then they will continuously spawn the mobs.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

zin40

#26 Post by zin40 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm

I guess you were right i just did curse again and got 50 shells. I have got client error as well but it was from flying too high and from hitting the walls. Just stay away from other objects and you should be fine. I have got the client error doing it the legit way so I dont know that it really matter as long as you do not get it all the time.

MiesterMan

#27 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:28 pm

kanta:
Nono, I mean in the Survival Game. When you first walk in there are "Bizzare Mechanisms" on the outter perimeter of the tiles that cast a fear-like debuff if you go inside them. You have to destroy them to stop it this AoE effect to stop from happening.

Unfortunately they were designed to shake a little when the hp hit 0 and continue being damagable until they despawn. So the bot will keep attacking it until they're gone. This wastes a lot of time that you don't have in the survival game.

zin40: Good to know. Thx for sharing that I was honestly worried one of my accounts was going to get banned. Now if I could just get the bot version of swimhack working I could make script to do it all automatically. (though the idea of making a bot that can reason it's way through that maze is enticing)

adonisz

#28 Post by adonisz » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

so swimhack is awesome for the second game of marlatina's, so I was wondering has anyone tried using any of the hacks to do the steppes minigame? I still tend to get attacked by mobs when I use the swimhack in that minigame, so which hack works the best for steppes minigame?

kanta

#29 Post by kanta » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 pm

ok, I know what you're talking about now.

hmmm....

I'm not sure how the coding would go, but you'd probly have to code it so that it checks for HP value and if == 0 then switch target. That's all I can think of.

Tamyra

#30 Post by Tamyra » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am

So, for the goblins mini game, you'd not have to pay tokens to go in? Would you be able to repeat the mini game more than once with the fly hack?

kanta

#31 Post by kanta » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

You can go back into goblin, but you can't open the chests a 2nd time.

lisa

#32 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

I posted my Course of terror in the WP section

here
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Nero

#33 Post by Nero » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

Scrap it entirely - me being stupid

kanta

#34 Post by kanta » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, I didn't get the Bizarre Mechanism HP detection right yet, but I've got a bomb avoidance function working.

Code: Select all

function bombcheck()
		local lastBombAddress = 0
			player:update()
			local bombspawn = player:findNearestNameOrId(101486, lastBombAddress) or player:findNearestNameOrId(101487, lastBombAddress) or player:findNearestNameOrId(101488, lastBombAddress)
			if bombspawn then
				teleport(bombspawn.X +100, bombspawn.Z +100)
				yrest(2000)
				teleport (bombspawn.X, bombspawn.Z)
			end
		end
Anyone else made any progress yet?

lisa

#35 Post by lisa » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

I didn't think about using teleport lol

Ok theory I have atm is map the tiles, same way rock did with chests in cot, then do them in an order which makes you tele from side to side and moving 3 spaces each time, that way you don't get bombed from tiles you just opened, would still get knocked down by the middle thing.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

Nero

#36 Post by Nero » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 am

Actually, I've printed out rock5's version of cot yesterday to learn how it works, and think that I will be able to use teleport function similarly. There are two basic things that needs to be addressed :

> whether 'fallen' debuff ends your flyhack and you need to re-apply it each time the red wave knocks you down, which I'll check today

> how to stop flyhack when the bot wouldn't be able to finish in 10 minutes - some timer starting at the beginning would be nice (assuming we won't be able to use the in-game timer), but I've never used one, so I probably won't write it myself

Also, we could use some function that's starting up every time you start harvesting next tile/chest that checks each ~500 ms or so whether your cast-bar is on - it would take care of the red wave knocking you down

Other than that, I think that we could make a table (I think it's a table that rock5 did for looting chests at the end of cot at least) of a few tiles at once, then the bot would check for the nearest tile, teleport to those coordinates, and subtract one from the total amount of tiles left - and if it's been successful, it should proceed to the next one.

TBH, it's far beyond me - but I'm good at reverse-engineering, so I think that by tomorrow, or even today, I'll have most of it done.

lisa

#37 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 am

I probably wouldn't go to nearest tile, as I mentioned if you teleport 3 away then if there was a bomb it won't hit you.

Not sure if you even need fly hack for this.

I think tiles are 4 X 4, can't remember for sure.

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16

you would do like
1, 7, 5, 11, 13, 15, 2, 8, 6, 12, 14, 16, 3, 4

would leave 3 and 4 only ones close togther, rest should move enough to not even worry about bombs.
I originally though of doing 1, 3, 5, 7 but I don't think that is far enough away to not get hit byt he bomb.

If you do use fly you can use it without timer and then if you get kicked out the fly will stop because you changed zone.

If the harvest gets interupted it should try to click it again, that is already built into the bot.

Not sure if I missed anything.

Nero

#38 Post by Nero » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 am

its 6x6, actually - but your idea has it's merits. Hopping around should take care of the bombs, even the large ones
And yeah, just found out that swimhack resets once you change zone. And stops each time you've got knocked down, so you need to re-apply after each wave.

Turns out that it might be quite a bit simpler as to what I've imagined - I'm starting to check the limitations of teleport hack now, and if it works like I assume it does, then it should get wrapped up by today.

No idea about people who don't have spammable AOE though, as almost all of my characters do, and it helps immensely at the beginning.

Edit - only now I've realized that you don't need swimhack for teleport to work, and it's used in cot because you need to stay in the air. It should work even when knocked down in that minigame, so no worries here.

lisa

#39 Post by lisa » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 am

I would probably look at killing all the thingies at the start, aoe or not. You could have a profile setting or something similar to say if aoe or not. That would vary quite a lot depending on character.

Default should assume no aoe and just basically do coords in and kill everything from outside the tiles(to avoid knockdown). then after a round trip and everything is killed start the teleport and opening tiles.

I don't know off hand if being knocked down sets off the in combat flag or not, if it doesn't then all good, if it does then that is another issue that would need addressing.

Nero

#40 Post by Nero » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

Honestly, if there is no aoe available, then doing survival is so hard that most people will simply give up. Still... It could perhaps be done with casting attack skills from bot - it would target one bizarre mechanism, use skill, and update target's hp - and if it will be 0, then it would target another one whose hp ~= 0. But how to do it, I don't know.

For now, I've plotted all tiles, and made a sequence that will work and hopefully evade all bombs. Made a short pic to illustrate which I've attached.

I thought about a function that would check whether harvesting tile has been successful, however, I have a few problems. Seeing as it's my first time writing such function, I'll better just post what I've managed to write (ain't much TBH), and let's go together from there.

function getTiles()
		local tilesLeft = 36
		repeat
			player:update()
			local tile = player:findNearestNameOrId(ID)
			local tileDist = distance (player.X , tile.X , player.Z , tile.Z)	-- will it work? (distance function)
				if tile and X > tileDist and tilesLeft == 36 - (waypoint number + 1) then
					player:harvest(ID);
					tilesLeft = tilesLeft - 1 ;
					teleportToWP()	-- goes to next WP
				  else
					-- repeat waypoint - but how?	
				end
		until tilesLeft == 0
	end

It should in theory
> create local tilesLeft, which would start at 36, as it's the total amount of tiles in malatina's survival, and repeat this function each loop until tilesLeft will equal 0
> when in WP, it should update player's position
> create local tile,
> create local tileDist, which should be the distance between player and the nearest tile that's been found by local tile

> then, it would check whether tile has been found, X is greater than tileDist (X would be a small value - it's supposed to check whether the tile found is the one that's under us, or is t a different one), and if tilesLeft equals 36 - (waypoint number + 1) - assuming that waypoint #1 is on tile number 1, it should tell us if all previous tiles have been harvested. I've no idea how to get current waypoint number, though.

> if those two conditions are met, we should harvest that tile, subtract 1 from our tilesLeft, and go to the next waypoint.
> if at least one of those conditions aren't met, it should repeat current waypoint. How to do it - I don't know.

I've also attached those waypoints, they're exacly in the middle of each tile, and their numbers are corresponding with the picture I've made.

Assuming someone cal manage to get this function working, it should be called

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="2622" z="2899" y="10">	getTiles()	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="2593" z="2911" y="10">	getTiles()	</waypoint>
etc.

Or, if someone has a better idea, feel free to post it - I'm sure that it can be made easier
Attachments
waypointz.rtf
(2.88 KiB) Downloaded 111 times