ACEN pictures

Whatever you want here. Just make sure it's off topic. Which...I guess if the topic is being off topic, then it means you should be on topic. Understand?
Administrator
Site Admin

ACEN pictures

#1 Post by Administrator » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 pm

This thread should be worth a few laughs at least.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: ACEN pictures

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:45 am

You weren on ACEN and took those? lol

Liked the Mitsuru Kirijo and Eurka Seven Cosplay, if you shoop them enough you could get good results. :D
Poor Glados-tan :(

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Liked the Mitsuru Kirijo and Eurka Seven Cosplay, if you shoop them enough you could get good results. :D
I don't know who any of those people are. I'm actually not a big fan of anime. My friend, who played Leon (and later pyramid head), is the one that turned me to Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star.

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:25 am

elverion wrote:
I don't know who any of those people are. I'm actually not a big fan of anime. My friend, who played Leon (and later pyramid head), is the one that turned me to Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star.
HUH?

How can one dislike anime but like Lucky Star? That's impossible. lol. You must really have pushed yourself hard to watch Lucky Star, because 90% of it isn't even funny.
Curses, you darn slice of life animes!

Most of these cosplays were from games though.

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 am

That picture made me laugh. But I don't dislike anime, I just don't watch every anime out there. I actually think Lucky Star is pretty funny in an odd way. Such as in episode 1 (or 2?) where they are talking about different ways to eat certain foods for like 15 minutes straight. It's funny because they take it so seriously. My two friends (from the pictures above, playing Zell and Leon) are more into anime than I am.

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:44 am

elverion wrote:That picture made me laugh. But I don't dislike anime, I just don't watch every anime out there. I actually think Lucky Star is pretty funny in an odd way. Such as in episode 1 (or 2?) where they are talking about different ways to eat certain foods for like 15 minutes straight. It's funny because they take it so seriously. My two friends (from the pictures above, playing Zell and Leon) are more into anime than I am.
Yes, but I couldnt bear watching Lucky Star fully. Just watching the funny clips of it is enough. :P

Why don't you watch every single anime out there, there's a perfect anime for everybody.
And anime are superior to everything else :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x2z8D-YYcvc

deaznracer

#7 Post by deaznracer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:33 pm

@Mario LOL LOOKS CLOSE TO THE GAME!