War Mage Lightning Burn Wepoen

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Drewww

War Mage Lightning Burn Wepoen

#1 Post by Drewww » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:11 pm

This War Mage Elite Skill Lightning Burn Wepoen will just spam on and off till there is no mana, so I made it use a game macro instead that will check if the buff is on and only use it if there is no buff, but I aways have issues where it drops out of Flying.

So what is the correct way to setup the skill for this class
In the XML profile for this character I used this, F11 presses a game macro from the action bar.

Code: Select all

<Skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNING_BURN_WEAPON" 	hotkey="VK_F11" priority="100" />

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: War Mage Lightning Burn Wepoen

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:59 am

Are you able to get the buff ID for Lightning Burn Weapon? Maybe there's a few variations, and that's why the bot isn't detecting that you have the buff that the skill provides. If you are able to determine the buff ID it uses (if you have the addons installed, should just be able to hover over it to find it), we might be able to fix that.

As for it dropping you out of Flying - what do you mean by that? Are you using the flyhack and it drops out of that? Or do you mean that you are on a flying mount? Do they even have flying mounts in this game?

Drewww

#3 Post by Drewww » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:56 pm

Sorry for late reply, other projects going on. BuffID : 500162
Turns out the skill when used needs a cooldown just over 1 second, I did a small timer for 1.5 second in a script and the spamming stops, but would like to use the skill/buff from the CharName.xml and not calling a game macro.
The dropping out of flying part might be related to the mana running out or its dropping out cause of the macro ?

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:22 am

Open up
database/skills.xml
. Go to line 230 (or just search by name); you'll see this:

<skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNING_BURN_WEAPON" 		id="490062" range="0"	type="buff"			casttime="0"	cooldown="0"	target="self"		buffname="500162,622996" />
Try changing the casttime to 1, save. See if that fixes it.

Drewww

#5 Post by Drewww » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:07 am

I changed it to 1.5 instead, as I found 1 was some times not enough, I also see in your example it had the buff ID 500162 in the buffname section where mine did not have that. So either of the two have sorted that out. So thank you for taking the time to help.
And if I still have your attention, Knight, is not using Holy Strike but will use other skill, even if I have it as the only skill available it will not use it and do only white attacks.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:07 am

Holy strike works fine for me.

From database/skills.xml:

<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE" 					id="490148" range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="0"	target="enemy" />
Please confirm you have the same. Next, can you check your skill ID? If you have the TooltipIds addon installed, the ID will be shown when you mouse-over the skill in your skillbook.

Drewww

#7 Post by Drewww » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:56 pm

I updated the IDs and the cast time for that skill for my older version of the game client and it is working fine now.

For the username.xml

<skills_warrior>
        <skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNINGS_TOUCH"          hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" />
        <skill name="WARRIOR_THUNDER_SWORD"             hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
        <skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING"                    hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
        <skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"                     hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
        <skill name="WARRIOR_SURPRISE_ATTACK"           hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
        <skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNING_BURN_WEAPON"     hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
    </skills_warrior>
For the database/skills.xml

<!-- Warrior/Mage -->
    <skill name="WARRIOR_ELECTRICAL_RAGE"               id="491474" range="50"  type="damage"       casttime="0"    cooldown="0"    target="enemy"      nobuffname="501881" nobufftarget="self" nobuffcount="3" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNINGS_TOUCH"              id="491477" range="50"  type="damage"       casttime="0"    cooldown="0"    target="enemy" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_SENSE_OF_DANGER"               id="491331" range="0"   type="buff"         casttime="0"    cooldown="120"  target="self"       maxhpper="30" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_THUNDER_SWORD"                 id="491332" range="150" type="damage"       casttime="2"    cooldown="6"    target="enemy"      globalcooldown="true" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_ELECTRIC_ATTACK"               id="492618" range="0"   type="buff"         casttime="0"    cooldown="0"    target="self"       buffname="502886" nobuffname="503163" nobufftarget="self" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_LAVA_WEAPON"                   id="492913" range="0"   type="buff"         casttime="0"    cooldown="0"    target="self"       buffname="503163" nobuffname="502886" nobufftarget="self" />
    <skill name="WARRIOR_LIGHTNING_BURN_WEAPON"         id="499990" range="0"   type="buff"         casttime="1.5"  cooldown="0"    target="self"       buffname="500162,622996" />
Glad you are still around to help.