Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 5259
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#1 Post by Administrator » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:24 pm

I just merged some changes for the recent update. The pull request can be seen here: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... ll/9/files
This addresses most of the obvious changes and most features should be working fine. I'm sure there will be some additional fixes needed; if you experience problems, please report them here.


For an easy, automated update, simply double-click the
rombot_updater.exe
inside your RoM bot script folder.

As always, you can download and manually install the latest copy from this link: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... master.zip

nuk79
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#2 Post by nuk79 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:58 am

micromacro need update kat pls ty
Attachments
micromacro.jpg

User avatar
Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 5259
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#3 Post by Administrator » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:20 am

Just tested things now. Everything appears to be functional for me at the moment and no addresses have changed or anything. Are you still having problems?

User avatar
OluxZarjaNebesnogo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 am

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#4 Post by OluxZarjaNebesnogo » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:30 am

Hi!

I installed the current gameforge client, micromacro 1.05 and rombot from GitHub. Loaded my old waypoints and some minimal userfunctions that I have left.

When I first started the bot I got this error. For now, I just moved the specified folder to the addons as mentioned in the post:

1.png

I also received the following errors from the client itself. I did not install any additional addons, only MM with bot:

2.png

It's probably related somehow.

*Update: Some of the errors that I described in this post at first, I solved it myself. So I just changed this post.
Last edited by OluxZarjaNebesnogo on Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry for my English!

User avatar
OluxZarjaNebesnogo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 am

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#5 Post by OluxZarjaNebesnogo » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:45 am

Looks like I'm the only active user here :)

I don't know what topic to write in, so I'll write here. I have a problem with userfunction_craftitem.lua (from here: viewtopic.php?t=2407)

When loading the bot, I get the following message:

Code: Select all

Installing userfunctions. 2022-11-30 10:07:45 - scripts\rom-bot\bot.lua:68: ...scripts/rom-bot/userfunctions/userfunction_craftitem.lua:6: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'skillsTableBase' (a nil value)
In userfunction_craftitem.lua line 6 looks like this:

Code: Select all

local craftingCountPtr = addresses.skillsTableBase + 0x50
I don't know much about this, but I looked at the address.lua file that the bot is currently using and changed the value in userfunction_craftitem.lua line 6 to this:

Code: Select all

local craftingCountPtr = addresses.skillbook.base + 0x50
I no longer get errors when loading with userfunction_craftitem.lua, but if I use this function in the waypoint file nothing happens, the character just follows on

Code: Select all

<waypoint x="-3611" z="-8971" y="230">
	craftItem(540648, 5)
</waypoint>
I tried to set values ​​both by name and by ID. The character is near the crafting tools.

I don't understand what else I can do :?
Sorry for my English!

User avatar
Administrator
Site Admin
Posts: 5259
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#6 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:21 pm

You probably want to also make sure to add the module's entrypoint to the address. There's a helper function for that, so you can try:

Code: Select all

local craftingCountPtr = getBaseAddress(addresses.skillbook.base) + 0x50

User avatar
OluxZarjaNebesnogo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 am

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#7 Post by OluxZarjaNebesnogo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:20 am

The fix was correct, I just mistyped the argument by Name :lol: Sorry!

Code: Select all

local craftingCountPtr = addresses.skillbook.base + 0x50
Nothing happens by ID.

So, the character is crafting! But now another problem: the character does not exit the waiting mode for the end of crafting.

I guess I'll understand if I study the code more carefully :?
Sorry for my English!

User avatar
OluxZarjaNebesnogo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 am

Re: Version 7.4.0.2975 fixes

#8 Post by OluxZarjaNebesnogo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:20 pm

Hello, it's me again :D

This time everything is absolutely correct!

I'm getting an error when I try to level up a skill using the function in the <onLevelup>...</onLevelup> section of profile:

Code: Select all

2022-12-06 18:06:52 - scripts\rom-bot\bot.lua:806: Error in your profile: onLevelUp error: ...nterface/addons/micromacro/scripts/rom-bot/functions.lua:1156: attempt to compare number with nil

Code: Select all

if player.Class1 == CLASS_KNIGHT then
	levelupSkill("KNIGHT_HOLY_STRIKE", 1)
	levelupSkill("KNIGHT_PUNISHMENT", 1)
	levelupSkill("KNIGHT_HOLY_SEAL", 1)
	levelupSkill("KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR", 1)
end
Everything works without errors if the code is like this:

Code: Select all

if player.Class1 == CLASS_KNIGHT then
	sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(2, 1);")
	sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(2, 2);")
	sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(2, 5);")
	sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(4, 3);")
end
I can work with sendMacro() too if comment on the names of skills, but levelupSkill() is more clear.
Sorry for my English!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests