Grey Hat Botting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Mizoki

Re: Grey Hat Botting

#21 Post by Mizoki » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:27 am

BlubBlab wrote:Originally I made it for ArcheAge when we couldn't go trough the protection but the key pressed were to easily found out to be artificial from Hack Shield but main reason was most of the people lost interest on AA .
I have been doing a bit of reading about various 'anti-cheat' systems such as Hack Shield and others, I haven't obviously found any specific functionality about how it detects, but I have found lots of speculation which is quite informative (if people can claim it can be done then I suspect the have found ways of doing). I haven't dived real deep into that quite yet, but the stuff I have read so far has been somewhat informative.
BlubBlab wrote:What my version also have is some stuff which helps with threads when you use lua-lanes namely a yield method and a dictionary/map in which you can safe information thread-safe in the heap.
Admittedly I have not browsed your forks and code as of yet, but I very much intend to soon. It's on my todo list here.
BlubBlab wrote:Open CV has also other stuff like neural networks and such stuff, the problem with is is the same like path finding a general interface is yeaks to many parameters and multiple versions of it.
I picked up a small personal bot project currently that is a color based bot, to play Android based games through screen mirroring via SideSync and/or Mobizen (or other like applications). I currently play a few android games that are very 'farming' intensive and I am just making a simple bot to do that for me. I have used an app called Automatic Keyboard and Mouse to do some basic farming tasks, (which performs as a color bot in itself), however the functionality is extremely limited and I am looking to build a more advanced bot for myself. Currently it reads the screen via snapshots and does comparisons of bitmaps (much like AKM), however I am using a pretty rudimentary function to do the task and have been looking at OpenCV for a more optimal solution.

Again, I will soon be looking at some of the stuff you have done BlubBlab as well, I am definitely in learning mode right now and love all the ideas/concepts I have seen already. While I have some skills, I am by no means an expert, so there are a lot of things I am still learning.

Mizoki

Re: Grey Hat Botting

#22 Post by Mizoki » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Been jumping between a few projects here playing with different ideas and features, and in my travels I came across an interesting site that is 'sort of' related to a bot vs bot type API (or at least could be from what I have read so far).

https://blog.discordapp.com/the-robot-r ... lly-begun/

It looks like an interesting API to have a little fun with. I haven't dug deep into it yet (as it isn't really relevant to what I am working on, but I bookmarked it as it did peak my interests as something fun to play with later)