new patch problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

new patch problem

#1 Post by Sasuke » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:30 pm

with the last patch i have the same problem for "buy charge",i use ITEMGUID function,as always, but maybe the problem is in micromacro update i think.
i buy charge manually and after all work,the problem properly is in buy charge .rock?:):):):)
Attachments
NEW.jpg

Bill D Cat

Re: new patch problem

#2 Post by Bill D Cat » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Personally, I've never liked the d303fix version. It's always been unreliable for me. I use one called Fix-for-Patch303 and have not had any problems. The only drawback is I have to go clean out my screenshots folder every month or so, but that's it. I don't think it's still up on the active part of curse.com, but I can share it if you would like to give it a try.
Attachments
Fix_for_patch303.zip
(2.9 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

beanybabe

#3 Post by beanybabe » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:16 am

You do not need to clean the screen shots folder. Edit the d303fix.lua xml and set it to not do screenshots. Those screen shots will slow the hard drive and can make rom crash its best to disable them.
here is the changes

Code: Select all

-- Saved variables
	d303Fix_ScreenShot				= false;
	d303Fix_ScreenShotAuto		= false;
	d303Fix_ScreenShotOnFail	= false;
	d303Fix_ItemShop					= false;
	d303Fix_ItemShopOffset		= 2;

Sasuke

#4 Post by Sasuke » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:10 am

i have d303 fix in my addons.i try to do this change in this file....do you think is this the problem because itemback is full and don't buy charges?

beanybabe

#5 Post by beanybabe » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:26 pm

I have not tried that mana stone factory or itemguide so not sure why this would affect it. I have ran into other problems talking to npcs and testing if a quest was done. Something changed in the last couple weeks that is affecting a few minor things.
if you can look at the code and increase waits in the area it is crashing by 200 to 4000 that may help. I had to put waits of 4000 in some places to keep it running smooth with more than one character the server seems to be slow loading npcs and if you try to talk to them to soon it causes grief.