Xenimus bot,

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
anthonyreeder

Xenimus bot,

#1 Post by anthonyreeder » Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 am

This is mainly directed towards 'Administrator' as I don't see many others posting here.
I've read some previous posts where you helped someone create a bot for xenimus and was hoping you could assist me with a small issue though it isn't really coding related.

I've recreated this bot using the source code which I believe belonged to the other person posting here (The source was made public by him) I've changed all the packet types and it hooks in fine and decrypts all incoming packets and encrypts before sending packets, I've tested a few functions such as walk/cast spells ect and it all runs smoothly however I don't know how to get the co-ordinates in game, I'm guessing this is because the game is done to a scale however how would I figure this out?

Thanks
Ant

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Xenimus bot,

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am

I don't know any more about it than you do. First, where did you get the code from? What language was it even in? And, what are you trying to get the coordinates for?

If you only need to get your coordinates to plug into the bot for movement or whatever, then you could try finding the addresses with Cheat Engine. Most likely, they will be stored as float type so use changed/unchanged value searched.