Hero pots

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
laughmaster

Hero pots

#1 Post by laughmaster » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 pm

I am just wondering if I am missing something. On my server the prices of hero pots has gone up quite a bit. I used to have to sell them for around 180,000 per stack and some times lower when I kept getting undercut. Not they sell for more like 225,000 and that is kinda low. I can not seem to make them fast enough (and I make tons). So just double checking to see if there something new with hero pots that I do not know about.

Reminds me of a time in everquest. I can not remember many details because it was so long ago. But if I remember correctly there was this NPC where you had to have some sort of conversation with him about bears or something and at the end he would hand you 20gold or something. It did not last too long before it was fixed. But it was nice because it was pretty easy to write a bot for.

Not complaining about the increase in the price of hero pots. But thanks to that, the price of blend runes has more then doubled.