showing posistion command ?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
botlover

showing posistion command ?

#1 Post by botlover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:43 am

hi, i was wondering if there was an command so you could see your current position in MM, instead of doing "createpath" all the time to get the single coordinates.

im using the harvester function, and it works like a charm, BUT it aint possible to get ALL gather nodes in first try, so what i would like was an command to see your position, so you could add the points later on in your gather path :)

thanks in advance :)

d003232

Re: showing posistion command ?

#2 Post by d003232 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 am

botlover wrote:im using the harvester function, and it works like a charm, BUT it aint possible to get ALL gather nodes in first try, so what i would like was an command to see your position, so you could add the points later on in your gather path :)
You can start MM two times, one with the harvesting bot and one with the createpath.lua. Thats a little help to save additional harvesting points.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: showing posistion command ?

#3 Post by Administrator » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 pm

I have attached a script to simply tell you your location. Save it into your 'rom' folder. It will also be included in the next version.

To use it, just run rom/getpos.lua. MicroMacro will constantly be updated with your current player position.
Attachments
getpos.lua
(690 Bytes) Downloaded 113 times