fixed.

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
guest0rz

fixed.

#1 Post by guest0rz » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:02 pm

not sure what happened. i updated my mm though and now all is well.

Question for you though..
-using a War, why can i not make her special atks work? i have them on the 3-4-5 top..
any insight would rock.
making my Sin run through a couple combos would be of much use.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: fixed.

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:01 pm

I assume you are talking about Shaiya. If this is the case, the reason for the skills not working is pretty much because I didn't like the game too much. The PVP was fun for about a day, but other than that, it's a boring game. If you just examine the script, you can probably figure out how to make skills work. I don't currently have the game installed, so I cannot really work on it too well, but I can advise and support you.

guest0rz

#3 Post by guest0rz » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:27 pm

yeah i guess it would be these then that do not work:

key_skill1 = key.VK_3;
key_skill2 = key.VK_4;
key_skill3 = key.VK_5;

while these are working great:

Code: Select all

class           = CLASS_WARRIOR; 
key_attack      = key.VK_1; 
key_pickup      = key.VK_2; 
key_sit         = key.VK_C;

i have never looked at lua before this, but it seems i'm missing code like:

Code: Select all

keyboardPress(key_attack); 

if( have_target() ) then 
      if( class == CLASS_WARRIOR ) then 
        fight_warrior(); 
      elseif( class == CLASS_MAGE ) then 
        fight_mage(); 
      end 
for the VK_3, 4 and 5 keys.

all im really trying to do is have it, after a mob is engaged.. press 1 key, then the 2nd.
if it ran the combo only once, that would be awesome.

because this game is fresh still.. it is fun until Aion is out.. i see nothing better atm /shrug

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm

It presses 1 to target and attack. Then checks if you actually have a target, and if so, it leads you to the correct fight function. Since you are a melee, you need to be looking at function fight_warrior().

Now, the problem comes with the fact that you have no way of knowing if you are actually attacking the monster, or if you are still running up towards it.

guest0rz

#5 Post by guest0rz » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:04 pm

yeah thats what i was thinking.. a timer would not work well either..
but maybe atk, then after three seconds run 2, run 3, back to atk.

as long as these are skills that would make the character run within range of mob to execute..

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:36 am

elverion wrote:It presses 1 to target and attack. Then checks if you actually have a target, and if so, it leads you to the correct fight function. Since you are a melee, you need to be looking at function fight_warrior().

Now, the problem comes with the fact that you have no way of knowing if you are actually attacking the monster, or if you are still running up towards it.
Actually there is. Can be done on alot of ways, all you have todo is to check the hp within the given time - if it decreased then your way isnt obstructed and there arent any problems, if you are attacking or not can be written onto a variable which could be checked before running the second routine or sitting.

You could check if you are walking, enganged into combat, if a target is selected etc.

There's almost any offset for your liking, DJMAX for example also switches a value to 1 if theres a possible "perfect". Read the offset and send the key. I think the possibility of reading the memory in micromacro is underestimated ;) And it's sooooo easy.

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

I like that suggestion: it's cheap and hackish!

The only problem with reading memory is that addresses tend to change, resulting in me having to reinstall games and look for them all over again every couple of weeks. I have no problem scripting it if others can help find addresses.

3cmSailorfuku

#8 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:54 am

elverion wrote:I like that suggestion: it's cheap and hackish!

The only problem with reading memory is that addresses tend to change, resulting in me having to reinstall games and look for them all over again every couple of weeks. I have no problem scripting it if others can help find addresses.
It's possible to program a little "helper" which dumps a game.exe's offsets, but that would be more annoying since you need to setup it for each game. Almost anybody can use ArtMoney and CheatEngine nowadayz, even Spiro's tools. But it's not always the best choice to rely on users.