Autosell does not work probably

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
akira2102

Autosell does not work probably

#1 Post by akira2102 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi,

I waited for the last update before I get onto ur nerves again.. ^^

The Autosell option sells. Thats ok. But it sels EVERYTHING. Well, actually not the things u write in the

Code: Select all

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_IGNORE" value"bla">
line. But it don't cares about

<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_NOSELL_DURA"      value="110" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_NOSELL"      value="X,XI" />
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_SELL"      value="IX, VIII" />
I have a Screenshot for u. It seems that the script cant read the right informations.
failure.JPG
I would be glad if u could fix this. I tried it on my own but im still a noob at programming.

Thanks 4 reading ^^

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Autosell does not work probably

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Just tested this myself. It seems to be working fine with the latest version. The durability is being properly read (for the most part) as far as I can tell. There is, however, a known bug (caused by the game; not the bot) that sometimes inserts random durability for items that don't have any durability. That is, a rune might have a durability of 116, when in reality is has none. This should not cause any real problems, though, other than maybe holding onto a couple of items it doesn't need.

As for stat check, it also seems to be working. I don't have any higher level runes (IX, X) to test it with, but INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_SELL = "I" held onto Vitality I runes. I also tried the NOSELL with Vitality 1 runes, and it held onto them.

Check your Runes of Magic/Interface/AddOns/ingamefunctions/ingamefunctions.lua script. On line 16, do you have this:

GameTooltip:SetBagItem(_bagid);		-- set tooltip for given bagid
Or:

GameTooltip:SetBagItem(GetBagItemInfo(_bagid));
I would say to make absolutely sure you have all scripts up to date and reinstall the ingamefunctions addon.

akira2102

#3 Post by akira2102 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi Admin,

thanks a lot. U were right. Also I do not know why - reinstalling the whole bot was the soloution. I made every update with SNV so why the files are corrupted? But now I get an old error I also fixed on my own before. Perhaps U know what it is.

inventory.lua:301: attempt to compare number with nil
I search in the board perhaps u solved this one already, too. ^^

Thanks again!

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 pm

No, I don't know. You have to provide more information.

akira2102

#5 Post by akira2102 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Ok I found nothing on the board so..

Everytime I go to the shop to sell items and buy potions the bot checks the inventory. Then it sells stuff. Everything is ok so far. Then he checks the inventory again and after 100% the error appears.
failure2.JPG
I can turn this off with my noob programming skills but then it dont buys potions anymore..

EDIT: I wonder if it has something to do with the potions i buyed by myself. Does the script throws out an error when the number of potions that are already in the bag is higher or equal to the number of potions it should buy?

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Again, it works fine for me. Make sure you do not have any red files. If you do, delete them and try updating with SVN again.

akira2102

#7 Post by akira2102 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Hm, no like I said I deleted the whole bot and then i made a SVN-Update and reinstalled it. Have u tested it with more or equal potions in your bag?

EDIT: lol. I just made an update... works now thanks ;)

Edit2: Doch nicht - es funltioniert nur mit dem bot der nur 2 taschen hat der der alle freigeschaltet hat hat den selben fehler wie immer - s.o.

Administrator
Site Admin

#8 Post by Administrator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Edit2: Doch nicht - es funltioniert nur mit dem bot der nur 2 taschen hat der der alle freigeschaltet hat hat den selben fehler wie immer - s.o.
Do go into detail. Which two bags? Do you mean inventory 'bags', or do you mean the gift bags you get when you level up? Provide your profile as well.