Mouse left click

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
phanisher

Mouse left click

#1 Post by phanisher » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 am

The mouse left click command seems to be broken. Any body else having the same issue?

j_schlott

Re: Mouse left click

#2 Post by j_schlott » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm

i use left mouseclick in my dailyquest macros, they are working just fine for me

Bot_Addict

#3 Post by Bot_Addict » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 am

Trying to use left mouse click to colloect daily quest item. it clicks location but continues to move before item is picked up. Tried using the harvest command and it does not recognize the items as a mat (which is correct). any help???

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Bot_Addict wrote:Trying to use left mouse click to colloect daily quest item. it clicks location but continues to move before item is picked up. Tried using the harvest command and it does not recognize the items as a mat (which is correct). any help???
What? Harvesting is for wood, ore, and herbs. If I remember correctly, these are not used for daily quest items; only items dropped from monsters. What exactly are you trying to do?

Bot_Addict

#5 Post by Bot_Addict » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Administrator wrote:
Bot_Addict wrote:Trying to use left mouse click to colloect daily quest item. it clicks location but continues to move before item is picked up. Tried using the harvest command and it does not recognize the items as a mat (which is correct). any help???
What? Harvesting is for wood, ore, and herbs. If I remember correctly, these are not used for daily quest items; only items dropped from monsters. What exactly are you trying to do?
Trying to use the left clikc function to trigger collecting a quest item. Much like when you get a quest to collect 10 fruits in harf or an item that is only available to collect when the quest is active. once the quest is complete the item is not collectible.

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

You could just add the appropriate information to rom/database/nodes.xml then just set it as a harvest waypoint.

Bot_Addict

#7 Post by Bot_Addict » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 am

Administrator wrote:You could just add the appropriate information to rom/database/nodes.xml then just set it as a harvest waypoint.
Ok will try it, how do i find the ID number for the nodes file?

Edited,
tried added to nodes with no luck, used Item preview to find ID number.

any more thoughts?