stop after killing a mob while other mobs hits it.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Shin

stop after killing a mob while other mobs hits it.

#1 Post by Shin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:54 pm

i bot with Warrior and when it has 3+ mobs on him, he kills 1 and 3 seconds later target another one. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
i want him to target the other mob hitting him right away after looting instead of standing there and take a beating/die. Is it possible for this?

thanks in advance

d003232

Re: stop after killing a mob while other mobs hits it.

#2 Post by d003232 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 am

Shin wrote:i bot with Warrior and when it has 3+ mobs on him, he kills 1 and 3 seconds later target another one. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
i want him to target the other mob hitting him right away after looting instead of standing there and take a beating/die. Is it possible for this?

thanks in advance
You should made better waypoints and use the pulling option to get only one mob. :-)

The bot can't see the hitters, so he clears the target if he has aggro and waits for getting the attacking mob from the client into the target. That takes about 2 seconds. Try SVN 393. There we try to target the aggressor a little faster by pressing 'next Target' key. But it's not a 100% solution, because it could happen that we target a mob in front of us while the attacker is behind of us.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!