problem with the bot..

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Tyrismido

problem with the bot..

#1 Post by Tyrismido » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 am

Hello am not sure if this was posted before but I dont really mean to flame or spam..
so what happens is this .. when my character gets more than 3 mobs on him he bascily kill the one he has on target then he after the target is died he doesnt go back to the monsters on him , no he actuly goes to another further ones without killing the mobs that are already on him, thou I noticed that the aggroed mobs on him get targeted(prolly the rom client auto target them) but after the mob that was on him gets targeted in the next split of second he target a monster that is further away he doesnt actuly attack the monsters that is on him he goes to further ones...
so I was wondering if there is a way to like make him attack the close ones before the far ones ? or anyway to fix this
and I will provied a picture of my MM window asap.

d003232

Re: problem with the bot..

#2 Post by d003232 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 am

Tyrismido wrote:Hello am not sure if this was posted before but I dont really mean to flame or spam..
so what happens is this .. when my character gets more than 3 mobs on him he bascily kill the one he has on target then he after the target is died he doesnt go back to the monsters on him , no he actuly goes to another further ones without killing the mobs that are already on him, thou I noticed that the aggroed mobs on him get targeted(prolly the rom client auto target them) but after the mob that was on him gets targeted in the next split of second he target a monster that is further away he doesnt actuly attack the monsters that is on him he goes to further ones...
so I was wondering if there is a way to like make him attack the close ones before the far ones ? or anyway to fix this
and I will provied a picture of my MM window asap.
Pls update to the current SVN version.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Tyrismido

#3 Post by Tyrismido » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 am

thast by using the TortoiseSVN-1.6.6.17493-win32-svn-1.6.6 as wiki guide says right?

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 am

Tyrismido wrote:thast by using the TortoiseSVN-1.6.6.17493-win32-svn-1.6.6 as wiki guide says right?
Yes.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Tyrismido

#5 Post by Tyrismido » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 am

done and works gr8 thanks