[Updated]Sea of Snow Hand in (delivery to Siping)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
phanisher

[Updated]Sea of Snow Hand in (delivery to Siping)

#1 Post by phanisher » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 am

I have created a set Sea of Snow hand in way point which you can use. The point starts from the bulletin board (you have to take the quest yourself for manual), then start the bot it will do the rest and loops back to the bulletin board. Collect the quest again and hit delete and let it hand in and come back for you.

This is the manual waypoint (Pauses at bulletin board): Sea of Snow Delivery Manual
This is the auto waypoint : Sea of Snow Delivery Auto
** As of the new version, You can minimize RoM and let it run for you**

Savage Lands Deer farming (daily quest): Green Forest Deers
** This starts from (60,58) to (61,65) covering all the deers in that area **

I am on various projects to try make better waypoints for point farming and handing quest. Bear with me :)

Disclaimer: Please do not distribute my files without my consent or I shall never share files again. Thanks!
Last edited by phanisher on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

phanisher

Re: Sea of Snow Hand in (delivery to Siping)

#2 Post by phanisher » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 am

I forgot to mention, make sure you have streamline (addon) installed and works best with a mount. If you decide to just walk, prepare to meet a sea of bears as well

phanisher

Re: [Updated]Sea of Snow Hand in (delivery to Siping)

#3 Post by phanisher » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Updated. I dont know why the character wiggles so much when they move from waypoint to waypoint on a mount. Sometimes the camera deviates differently e.g. on the forth lap the bot faces awkwardly away from the bulletin board or Siping.

I have tried and both waypoint works. For some reason, it works best when you are not riding a mount (although I did everything on the mount).

If you have any request, you can type it on this thread and I will see what I can do.

Enjoy :)

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 am

phanisher wrote:I dont know why the character wiggles so much when they move from waypoint to waypoint on a mount. Sometimes the camera deviates differently e.g. on the forth lap the bot faces awkwardly away from the bulletin board or Siping.
Yea. Seams to be a movment/direction problem if on a mount. If's on the list to look deeper for.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

Perhaps the turn speed while on a mount is increased? This could cause the game to jump past the 15 degree threshold, making it turn back the other way where it will again jump past the threshold. One quick fix would be to attempt a quick turn at 20° instead of 15.

depp69

#6 Post by depp69 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm

hej mate,
check this out: http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=21&t=769
with this piece of code you could also do automatic quest accepting and completing :)

phanisher

#7 Post by phanisher » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Problem is, it doesnt work for boards.

phanisher

#8 Post by phanisher » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 am

I have added the daily quest farm for Green Forest Deers and updated the auto movement for Sea of Snow Delivery which allows you to minimize while the bot does the job for you.

*Notes: For Deers, set in your profile the maximum time to how long you take to kill a deer if not it will change target before killing them. I take about 15 seconds as a 55 knight to kill one but I set mine to 45 just in case. Also, add under your friends name, "Snake" "Rabbit" and "Beetle" to avoid the bot to kill the critters in that area.

**Notes: For the auto movement, its working fine except the collecting quest at the board. This is due to the dev adding a stupid NPC infront of it because of the Halloween patch. Once this event is over, this waypoints should work perfectly and you are able to do other things while it run the course for you. Having said that, I have a feeling the NPC will stay there as a prevention to bots. If that is the case, I will revamp the file.