partyhealer not looting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
xrozhija

partyhealer not looting

#1 Post by xrozhija » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:43 am

I am having issues with my partyhealer not being able to loot during combat.

I have Loot and Loot in combat set to true, and tied with both Loot all as false and true, no difference.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: partyhealer not looting

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:02 pm

It looks like the party healer is basically hard-coded to only loot when not in combat. Not sure if intended or not. Can you confirm that looting out of combat is at least working?

One thing to consider is that if you do have looting during combat enabled, the healer probably won't bother healing you while it is running to bodies and looting them, which may cause some deaths. Stated another way, if the healer is busy running around to get loot, it will stop trying to heal you. Are you sure you're OK with that?

in
classes/party.lua
, line 126 has this:

Code: Select all

if (not player.Battling) then
Change that to:

Code: Select all

if ((settings.profile.options.LOOT_IN_COMBAT == true) or (not player.Battling)) then
Save it. Now it should loot in combat

xrozhija

#3 Post by xrozhija » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:36 am

Looting out of combat is working fine.

For this part, im using it to farm coins in instances, where its easier for the follower char to do the looting.

I will try out the suggested solution later today.

Sasuke

#4 Post by Sasuke » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:35 am

do we have an xml where player only follow leader and loot only in combat or not ?is there any .xml or do i need to use partyhealer?

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:05 am

No, there isn't any waypoints that do that (that I'm aware of).
You could just use partyhealer and just not assign any heal spells. That should do the trick.

@xrozhija - can you confirm whether that change works well or not? if so, I'll commit it and make it official.

xrozhija

#6 Post by xrozhija » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:05 pm

Administrator wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:05 am No, there isn't any waypoints that do that (that I'm aware of).
You could just use partyhealer and just not assign any heal spells. That should do the trick.

@xrozhija - can you confirm whether that change works well or not? if so, I'll commit it and make it official.
My computer unfortunaly died on me before testing, will test tomorrow once i get the game installed on new pc.