Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

#901 Post by Administrator » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:54 am

The last change I made was on November 28th. The change was to functions.lua, line 155 was changed from:

Code: Select all

if h ~= 0 then
to:

if x > 0 and y > 0 and w >= 640 and  h >= 480 and w <= 10240 and h <= 10240 then
You can try changing that back, but I'm not sure that'll really help in this case.

Sasuke

#902 Post by Sasuke » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Administrator wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:54 am The last change I made was on November 28th. The change was to functions.lua, line 155 was changed from:

if h ~= 0 then
to:

if x > 0 and y > 0 and w >= 640 and  h >= 480 and w <= 10240 and h <= 10240 then
You can try changing that back, but I'm not sure that'll really help in this case.
wow nice .it works :)
idk why but now with this configuration works......do you need to check something about it ?my settings or something?

Administrator
Site Admin

#903 Post by Administrator » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:14 am

Huh. Weird. I just pushed up a change that should prove to be more accurate. Please update and test that for me.

Sasuke

#904 Post by Sasuke » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Administrator wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:14 am Huh. Weird. I just pushed up a change that should prove to be more accurate. Please update and test that for me.
ok i will do tomorrow

Sasuke

#905 Post by Sasuke » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:32 am

Administrator wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:14 am Huh. Weird. I just pushed up a change that should prove to be more accurate. Please update and test that for me.
ok i try many various combination.....your update not works , i seen many times bot target mobs and use around 2 skills and after waiting melle range for use skills(this outside ini), when enter target mobs but not attack.
After this i try to use an oldfunction but not works, after this i use player.lua and skill.lua but not works....i reinstall my old file and bot works.....i really don't know where bot have a problems in a file ,you need to suggest me which changes i can do step by step......is it correct all the time restart rombot when we do some changes right?i did it all the time ......if you want my files for understand what is changed just tell me ty.i think you need to try to work on function.lua cause i notice to many difference when i use my old file where yo utell me in previous post change line 155

Administrator
Site Admin

#906 Post by Administrator » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Here's the change I had made: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... 5ba7073735

This section:

if( getWindowClassName(j) == "Radiant Arcana" ) then
					table.insert(windowList, j)
					break;
				end
was added to (hopefully) detect the main Runes of Magic window (which has a classname of Radiant Arcana for the Gameforge client).
If that was not found, then it will continue to try and grab the window from the parent of an IME window (don't worry about what this means and just trust me that it is useful).
I removed:

as that seemed to be the line that was giving you trouble. Instead, I replaced that with:

if w > 1 and  h > 1 then
and previously, that line was just:

if h ~= 0 then
So, I would focus your efforts on that second section; try changing that back to just h ~= 0 and see if that helps.

Sasuke

#907 Post by Sasuke » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:43 am

replacing that line with your updated version was the first thing I did in the 1000s I combined but it didn't work, after this I tried to replace the player.lua and skills.lua as well because I thought it was also a problem of the skills seen the many yellow lines that the bot gave me about these. I need to know if my way of operating is correct so you tell me if it's ok. When I have updates I usually remove all the rom folder and put the updated one without using rom / gitupdate (I noticed that sometimes it doesn't work), done this I copy the new ingamefunction folder .. I also noticed that the bot sometimes stopped working without a real reason and without changing anything, it was enough for me to restart the client (most likely it is the arcane line that you pointed out). Is it okay how I move or do you have any advice to give me in particular?

Administrator
Site Admin

#908 Post by Administrator » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Try reverting back to this version: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... 628c75.zip

Go ahead and just copy/paste those files over your own and overwrite everything. Does It resume working normal then?

KeinPlan

#909 Post by KeinPlan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:08 am

Hi zusammen,

wie muß ich das machen das ich nicht durch die gegen laufen aber denn noch die mops in der Nähe killt.

Danke

Google Übersetzt
Hello everybody,

How do I have to do that that I don't run through the against but still kill the pug in the following.

thanks

Bsp. wieso geht das nicht / why doesn't that work

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<onLoad>
	RoMScript("UseAction('1')");
	</onLoad>

</waypoints>

mattstar81

#910 Post by mattstar81 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:34 pm

das bringt mich gerade auf eine Frage^^ ?

Ist es möglich, das der bot eine bestimmte Taste am anfang und zb in der mitte eines Profil drückt.
welchen befehl benötige ich ?
Danke

that brings me to a question ^^?

Is it possible for the bot to press a certain key at the beginning and, for example, in the middle of a profile.
which command do i need?
thanks

Administrator
Site Admin

#911 Post by Administrator » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:14 pm

mattstar81 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:34 pm das bringt mich gerade auf eine Frage^^ ?

Ist es möglich, das der bot eine bestimmte Taste am anfang und zb in der mitte eines Profil drückt.
welchen befehl benötige ich ?
Danke

that brings me to a question ^^?

Is it possible for the bot to press a certain key at the beginning and, for example, in the middle of a profile.
which command do i need?
thanks

keyboardPress(key.VK_A); -- This would press the "A" key
Refer to micromacro/lib/mods/keyboard/en_us.lua for a list of all of the available keys.

mattstar81

#912 Post by mattstar81 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:29 am

Thank you Admin : )

Furthermore, it is possible that the bot only loots the buff symbols (seal of the magical attack etc.)

Administrator
Site Admin

#913 Post by Administrator » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:59 am

mattstar81 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:29 am Thank you Admin : )

Furthermore, it is possible that the bot only loots the buff symbols (seal of the magical attack etc.)
Edit your profile. You'll be looking to change these settings:

<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="false" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="100" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->
		<option name="LOOT_SIGILS"			value="" />				<!-- Loot sigils or not. If ommitted, will depend on "LOOT" value -->
		<option name="SIGILS_IGNORE_LIST"	value="" />				<!-- List of any sigils you wish to ignore, in language of client -->
		<option name="LOOT_JUMPING"			value="false" />		<!-- Jumps while looting to avoid crouching -->
		<option name="LOOT_AGAIN"			value="2000" />			<!-- Second chance try if first loot failed. -->
		<option name="LOOT_TIME"			value="1500" />			<!-- Amount of time allowed for looting. -->
It looks like you'll want to change LOOT to false, and change LOOT_SIGILS to true.

Sasuke

#914 Post by Sasuke » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Administrator wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 pm Try reverting back to this version: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... 628c75.zip

Go ahead and just copy/paste those files over your own and overwrite everything. Does It resume working normal then?
after many changes and tries this line on function is better and works
for k,v in pairs(processList) do
for i,j in pairs( getWindowsFromProcess(v) ) do
if( getWindowClassName(j) == "Radiant Arcana" ) then
table.insert(windowList, j)
break;
end

local parent = getWindowParent(j)
if getWindowClassName(j) == "IME" and parent then
local x,y,w,h = windowRect(parent)
if w > 1 and h > 1 then
table.insert(windowList, parent)
break;
but there is something strange:
after about 2 hours of farm and a reboot the bot still worked but after a slowdown and a log off with a crash window the bot no longer worked
p.s with default .xml bot not target and aggro but with mine yes....probably level change and elite section must be change

mattstar81

#915 Post by mattstar81 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:07 am

Thank you very much ^^
somehow I have more time right now ^^
and once again a question ^^

Is it possible that the bot jumps randomly at waypoints?

Sasuke

#916 Post by Sasuke » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:44 am

mattstar81 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:07 am Thank you very much ^^
somehow I have more time right now ^^
and once again a question ^^

Is it possible that the bot jumps randomly at waypoints?
just write" jump bot" on search and you will see many threaths:)

Sasuke

#917 Post by Sasuke » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:19 am

Administrator wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 pm Try reverting back to this version: https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... 628c75.zip

there is no logical sense to what happens .... I started the bot this afternoon, and it worked. I haven't touched anything since my last post I made here. It makes no sense ....... unfortunately it worked briefly because I crashed and after reboot the bot didn't work anymore ...... I think we are focusing on something wrong Somehow it seems that crashes cause settings to change and the bot resets something or changes something ..... how can I investigate?
i modified just now this post cause maybe i found what happen........seems when you crash him do soemthing in documents settins in user folder.......but i don't know how to manage this ,...i copy my old folder on new one and bot restart.....god

Administrator
Site Admin

#918 Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Sasuke wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:19 am

there is no logical sense to what happens .... I started the bot this afternoon, and it worked. I haven't touched anything since my last post I made here. It makes no sense ....... unfortunately it worked briefly because I crashed and after reboot the bot didn't work anymore ...... I think we are focusing on something wrong Somehow it seems that crashes cause settings to change and the bot resets something or changes something ..... how can I investigate?
i modified just now this post cause maybe i found what happen........seems when you crash him do soemthing in documents settins in user folder.......but i don't know how to manage this ,...i copy my old folder on new one and bot restart.....god
I think you are right that we are focusing on the wrong thing. I do not think that the window selection is the problem; if it were, you would not be able to walk around and do other things with the only problem being targetting.

Did you change the key you use to target enemies or is it still Tab? If you changed it, then perhaps the bot is trying to use Tab instead of whatever you have it set to.

Sasuke

#919 Post by Sasuke » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:24 am

Administrator wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:35 pm
Sasuke wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:19 am

I think you are right that we are focusing on the wrong thing. I do not think that the window selection is the problem; if it were, you would not be able to walk around and do other things with the only problem being targetting.

Did you change the key you use to target enemies or is it still Tab? If you changed it, then perhaps the bot is trying to use Tab instead of whatever you have it set to.
no it is still tab ...... I made several tests and confirm my theory: if the client crashes something happens in the settings, but when the new folder is copied with the previous settings in documents everything seems to work again ..... ... I also noticed that something happens to the ingame function folder after the crash, but I can't tell you what and why this folder also doesn't seem to work after the crash, also not important to change line 155 in function lua i think.....bot works fine with all 2 settings.the problem is only in documents when you crash

Administrator
Site Admin

#920 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:07 pm

Could you zip up your Documents and Settings/Runes of Magic folder and email a copy of that to me?