How to insert wallhook?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Tomato

How to insert wallhook?

#1 Post by Tomato » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:15 am

Hello everyone.
My english is not so good. so I hope the google translator gets half way ^ ^

my question is. For example, if I just want to go through a wall.
So I'm on the wall and just want to get through this. How do I enter this?
So if I just just from point 1 to point two just want to stop by the wall ^ ^

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?> <waypoints>
<! - # 1 -> <waypoint x = "832" z = "- 1556" y = "1471"> </ waypoint>
<! - # 2 -> <waypoint x = "832" z = "- 1556" y = "1471"> </ waypoint>
</ Waypoints>

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: How to insert wallhook?

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Are you only trying to get through one specific wall, or all walls?

If you only need to do it at one point, I think you might want to use a teleport hack. I don't remember exactly how it works, but I think you are just writing to the character struct's X, Y, and Z positions.

If you need to get through all walls, things can git a bit more complicated. You'll need a wallhack/no-clip. Here's a video that explains how to look for those using Cheat Engine:

Tomato

#3 Post by Tomato » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi

Thanks first for your answer.
So I did not want to do anything special right now. My thought was just that!
I put myself in the near from the wall of the dungeon and just come outside the dungeon ^ ^
I really can not get it.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Oh, maybe I misunderstood. Do you mean to use a door or portal to get in or out of the dungeon?

Tomato

#5 Post by Tomato » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 pm

My thought was just that you can go through the wall, ceiling or floor in a mini game or in an Instance to get to the next boss faster. ^^
So in the Instance purely, quickly written a small wp file to get through the wall or so and ready.
Only I find nothing or do not know how to write this: /

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 am

Easiest way to do it is to teleport rather than walk through the wall. Are you trying to bot this dungeon, or are you actually playing through it manually?

Anyways, to automatically teleport from within your waypoint script, you can insert something like this:

Code: Select all

<! - # 1 -> <waypoint x = "832" z = "- 1556" y = "1471">
		memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnX_offset, newX) -- x value
		memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnY_offset, newY) -- y value
		memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnZ_offset, newZ) -- z value
</ waypoint>
You just have to change newX, newY, and newZ to the position to teleport to. You can run rombot/getpos (instead of rombot/main) which will help you find your position.

Tomato

#7 Post by Tomato » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 pm

I just can not manage it. I feel really stupid. ^^ :(

So I run the Instance already manuel. Sardo, 7 heroes, grafu or something. No matter which Instance.
I just wanted to stand against the wall and go through it. As with this mini game with the candlesticks.

Look here. Is that how you are?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="168" z="168" y="-39"> </waypoint>
memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnX_offset, newX) -- x value
memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnY_offset, newY) -- y value
memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnZ_offset, newZ) -- z value
<!-- # 2 --><waypoint x="169" z="129" y="-39"> </waypoint>
</waypoints>

Administrator
Site Admin

#8 Post by Administrator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:45 pm

It sounds like you're looking for a no-clip hack then. Unless you're experienced, that's going to be difficult to do by yourself, and I don't have one made already.

Is x=168,z=168,y=-39 the position on the other side of the wall you want to get to? If so, then you need to replace the newX, newY, and newZ. Like this:

Code: Select all

memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnX_offset, 168) -- x value
memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnY_offset, -39) -- y value
memoryWriteFloatPtr(getProc(), player.Address , addresses.pawnZ_offset, 168) -- z value