Very nice 221 but

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Uniden65

Very nice 221 but

#1 Post by Uniden65 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm

when you add Buffs to the 0 key it will Lock the bot up spamming the first cast into the channel

-/cast Assassins Rage

over and over again 100 Plus times unless you hit del our control L

and is there a way to go back ......its slow and sluggish now and you end up dieing when something attacks you
Last edited by Uniden65 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Very nice 221 but

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Can you be more specific? Exactly which buff do you have on hotkey 0? What is your profile?

You can always use revert in your SVN client to roll-back to an older version.

Uniden65

#3 Post by Uniden65 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 am

-/cast Assassins Rage

is in the macro ..it goes like this

/cast Assassins Rage
/wait 1.5
/cast Enraged
/wait 1
/cast Sprint
/wait 1.5
/cast Poison
/wait 2.0
/Evasion
/wait 1.5
/cast Hide

But when i add this to the 0 Key witch is NEW to this version

<hotkeys>
<hotkey name="ATTACK" key="VK_1" />
<hotkey name="MACRO" key="VK_0" />
</hotkeys>

But when i add my Macro Icon to 0 it starts to to go crazy and spams the channel with -/cast Assassins Rage adding a - sighn in front ...so i skip this and remove the Macro ...and Now it keeps saying 1 Key is not set to your ATTACK button to pick up items? When its fighting ok now except for when geting attacked, it goes Dumb and just stands there! but does not pick items.

and i never changed a thing but upgraded the folder ROM to 221 ? It also scanns now for a long time for Waypoints ? thats takes about 1 min atleast ....all i have in there is about 20 of them ....

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 am

You're doing it completely wrong. The macro should be an unused macro in the top left-most slot in your macro screen. It is used internally by the bot, so you should not bother putting anything in it. The second slot will also be used (but you don't need to hotkey this). See: Macro setup
and i never changed a thing but upgraded the folder ROM to 221 ? It also scanns now for a long time for Waypoints ? thats takes about 1 min atleast ....all i have in there is about 20 of them ....
Explain this further. What do you mean it "scans" for a long time for waypoints?

Uniden65

#5 Post by Uniden65 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

You're doing it completely wrong. The macro should be an unused macro in the top left-most slot in your macro screen. It is used internally by the bot, so you should not bother putting anything in it. The second slot will also be used (but you don't need to hotkey this).

Well Great thats nice to know since the Default profile has that in the setup i assumed it needed the key set to macro 0 ?

and it does ...so you cant assign anything else to 0 so its taking a hotkey away ...

heres what i mean buy it takes a long time to start the bot. it sits there and Mapping inventory everytime you start it. unless you add in the name of the waypoint you want to use ...

Iam not trying to piss you guys off here and make things hard for you , since i use the bot in game iam just telling you what happens and how it is on this end of the project. what frustrations that happens, while trying to set it up ...

d003232

#6 Post by d003232 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 pm

CDWriter wrote:Iam not trying to piss you guys off here and make things hard for you , since i use the bot in game iam just telling you what happens and how it is on this end of the project. what frustrations that happens, while trying to set it up ...
No no. It was only a little difficult to understand, what you mean.

As you describe, the long inventory mapping, that happens, if you don't set your ingame dummy macro to communicate with the client API. I suggest just to update to the actual SVN. Then you will get a clear message about, what to do.

And see the describtion in the wiki.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!