Druid screenshots

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Administrator
Site Admin

Druid screenshots

#1 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

So, since Druid and Runedancer (or "Warden", which is an even worse name than Runedancer) are going to be released soon, I thought I would hop on RoM and throw random Druid buffs on people in towns and see what happened. Unfortunately, not very many people were around. Anyways, I decided you guys might want to see some screenshots of druids in action.

Druids are a pretty interesting class. They have many types of heals, buffs, HoTs, DoTs, resurrect, direct-damage, and AoE skills (you would know this already 6 months ago if you had followed up on the information I had posted then). Unfortunately, they removed the ability for Druids to summon crows (or maybe made it an Elite?). Some of their skills give you Nature Power, while others cost them (think of Nature Power like Combat points for WoW rogues).
Attachments
druid8.png
druid7.png
druid6.png
druid5.png
druid4.png
druid3.png
druid2.png
druid1.png

d003232

Re: Druid screenshots

#2 Post by d003232 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:08 am

Administrator wrote:So, since Druid and Runedancer (or "Warden", which is an even worse name than Runedancer) are going to be released soon, I thought I would hop on RoM and throw random Druid buffs on people in towns and see what happened. Unfortunately, not very many people were around.
It seems you are on the wrong server! :-) I suppose doing that on my server would be very funny ... and would garantee a lot of whispers. :lol:

Anyway, thx for the pictures.

btw: There are no more 6 months old informations about druids :-(
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

copenhagen69

#3 Post by copenhagen69 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

very cool

cant wait until they come out ... do they get any grace of life or magic essence type buffs?

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Secondary buffs:
  • Savage Blessing - Increase target's physical accuracy rate by x for 300 seconds.
  • Natural Knowledge - Permanantly increase your wisdom by x
  • Earth's Protection - Use earth's power to build a protective shield around your target reducing its suffered magical and physical damage by x% for y seconds.
Class-specific buffs:
  • Fusion of the Earth - Within 10 seconds no spell will consume Nature's Power.
  • Knowledge of the Earth - Makes you understand the earth energy's flow, permanantly increasing your magical Earth damage by x% and your earth resistance by y.
  • Curing Seed - Plants a seed into your target's body increasing its received heals by x% for 30 seconds. This adds 2 points of Nature's Power.
  • Frantic Prayer - A prayer to the Great Nature increasing all party members's wisdom by x for 600 seconds.
  • Pure Recovery - Permanently increase your heals by x%.
  • Rock Protection - Consumes 2 points of "Nature's Power" and makes your own body as hard as rock reducing suffered damage by x% for 5 seconds. (Cannot attack or cast spells during this effect.)
  • Spirit Guidance - Consumes 5 points of "Nature's Power" pouring them into your target's body to make it friendly to you for x seconds. (Can only be used on monsters.)
  • Body Activation - Consumes 1 point of "Nature's Power" to increase target's physical attack speed by x% for 12 seconds.
  • Earth's Fountain - Consumes 2 points of "Nature's Power" restoring x HP (including your own) to up to 4 friendly targets in a range of 100. This adds 1 point of Nature's Power.
  • Power of Protection - Additionally increase your Earth's Protection's damage reduction.
There's two skills named Rebirth (both are resurrect-type spells). One is just a 6 second cast, the other is a 5 second cast but also requires an amulet of life. I guess the one that requires the amulet of life results in less death penalty.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm

d003232 wrote: btw: There are no more 6 months old informations about druids :-(
I can remember him making a thread about it. Although as far as I can remember, you would get a ban by trying to cast any of the skills... hmm.

Anyway. Priest/Runedancer. Do want.

copenhagen69

#6 Post by copenhagen69 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 pm

3cmSailorfuku wrote:
d003232 wrote: btw: There are no more 6 months old informations about druids :-(
I can remember him making a thread about it. Although as far as I can remember, you would get a ban by trying to cast any of the skills... hmm.

Anyway. Priest/Runedancer. Do want.

nope cant make that combo :/

Chaosis

#7 Post by Chaosis » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am

No, you don't get baned. I was leveling mine up a month ago. :D
I haven't been checking but when I was last on they didn't have skill names, making it hard...

copenhagen69

#8 Post by copenhagen69 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 am

Chaosis wrote:No, you don't get baned. I was leveling mine up a month ago. :D
I haven't been checking but when I was last on they didn't have skill names, making it hard...
how did you get to play them anyways? ....

droppen

#9 Post by droppen » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm

copenhagen69 wrote:
he's one of the RoM's developers. how did you not know that?

j/k, its called memory hacking.

copenhagen69

#10 Post by copenhagen69 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 am

droppen wrote:
copenhagen69 wrote:
he's one of the RoM's developers. how did you not know that?

j/k, its called memory hacking.

no idea what that means haha ... but you are lucky you got to play the dang class :/

3cmSailorfuku

#11 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 am

I got mine instantly banned for it when I tried to cast a skill. Anyway, why can't you make a Priest/Runedancer combination? Here I thought I'd get back to playing RoM, but I want to play a full support class...

Chaosis

#12 Post by Chaosis » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

Well I got the 2 classes in late December/early January. Then I didn't really play them until a month or so ago. I am leveling a warden/mage now.