Does Harvesting work ?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Uniden65

Re: Does Harvesting work ?

#21 Post by Uniden65 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 am

Hmm could you give a example and explain please? our send me to where you have allready done this ?

also when i update from SVN there is always a problem using the bot based on this command line, iam sure its all different with all windows boxes so what I am showing works great for Vista 64.

Code: Select all

function getWin()
	local skey = getStartKey();

if( __WIN == nil ) then
		local winlist = findWindowList("Runes of Magic", "Radiant Arcana");
Now on Windows Vista 64 this line throws a command line error based on window called Radiant Arcana witch there is none. in order to fix this and get it working correctly you need to change it to below..

function getWin()
	local skey = getStartKey();

if( __WIN == nil ) then
		local winlist = findWindowList("Runes of Magic");
Please note None of this is my code and i am just trying to help other with the same problem ....Eather way Very nice Bot

Administrator
Site Admin

#22 Post by Administrator » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 am

CDWriter wrote:Hmm could you give a example and explain please? our send me to where you have allready done this ?

<skill name="ROGUE_VANISH" key="VK_1" inbattle="true" />
Now on Windows Vista 64 this line throws a command line error based on window called Radiant Arcana witch there is none. in order to fix this and get it working correctly you need to change it to below..
No. You just have an outdated copy of MicroMacro with a bug in it. Update to fix it.

Uniden65

#23 Post by Uniden65 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 am

ok the inbattle below only works when someone is attacking ?

what does the hpper stand for ? example below

<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA" hotkey="VK_7" priority="110" hpper="30" inbattle="true" />

sorry for all the question on this ...If you have some page our web site that breaks these all down would be even better instead of asking all the time ...Ill try again and look around tooo see if i can find anything again ?

d003232

#24 Post by d003232 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 am

CDWriter wrote:ok the inbattle below only works when someone is attacking ?

what does the hpper stand for ? example below

<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA" hotkey="VK_7" priority="110" hpper="30" inbattle="true" />

sorry for all the question on this ...If you have some page our web site that breaks these all down would be even better instead of asking all the time ...Ill try again and look around tooo see if i can find anything again ?
see here.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!