Fiesta Hacking PLZ HELP

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
AJ88xA8

Fiesta Hacking PLZ HELP

#1 Post by AJ88xA8 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Hello i just downloaded the xtrap bypass and it works very well! :-) But there is one thing i dont understand and wish to know how to do if possible, i want to send the packets i have with WPE PRO to the game without it disconnecting. Is it possible to perform these server-sided hacks?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Fiesta Hacking PLZ HELP

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 pm

The reason you are getting disconnected is because of the way Fiesta encrypts things. Unless you know a thing or two about it's encryption, then that's not the route to take.

One solution is to inject a DLL into the game that will hook Fiesta's send function (pre-encryption) and log it all. You can then learn from it's protocol, and create your own packets and send them through the same function, which will result in the same thing.

AJ88xA8

#3 Post by AJ88xA8 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm

ok thanx so do u know where i should look for a way i could hack this game easily?

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm

elverion wrote:The reason you are getting disconnected is because of the way Fiesta encrypts things. Unless you know a thing or two about it's encryption, then that's not the route to take.

One solution is to inject a DLL into the game that will hook Fiesta's send function (pre-encryption) and log it all. You can then learn from it's protocol, and create your own packets and send them through the same function, which will result in the same thing.
For those who are unable todo that you can try Softice. Although im not sure if that one is good or still being updated. It may fuck up your pc permanently.

Jorith

#5 Post by Jorith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Hey im a complete novice at hacking games at this level but im intrested te learn, but i get stuck almost at the begin, x-trap, i cant seem to find fiesta.exe so dont know where to put the replacement, if i just override the .bin it dosnt work and if place the .exe in fiesta/launcher it get an error(something with color) and when i reset everything it worked but if i did the same again it dosnt even give an error it just purr's a little and does nothing...

can i get some help???

thanx alot.

edit:

i found out, after lots of screenshots, what the little dos pop sayd...

1337Hax brought to you by none otherthen Mysticfox/Elverion
http://s(cant see rest, best screenie got)
Do not(cant see rest either but geuss its not close)
e:/games/fiesta/fiesta/fiesta.exe (i have to translate this so could be little off) is not recognised asinternal or external assingment, program or batchfile

hope it helps you help me ^_^

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:24 pm

The old patch isn't working anymore. I do not have a new patch for it just yet. The best I've been able to do is be in game for about 30 seconds before there is a timeout from not ping-ponging with the XTrap server.