Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#1 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 pm

• This is a stand alone multihack program that does not require the bot to run. It only requires MicroMacro. It allows you to control hacks from within the game.

Includes the following hacks;
    • fly - to enable your player to fly
    • wall - to allow your player to climb steep hills
    • speed - to control your player speed (mounted and unmounted)
    • stealthed mobs - to show stealthed mobs
    • nofall - to stop your player from falling (warning, standing to high above the ground will cause death)
    • suicide - to kill your player with no death penalty and transport you to nearest respawn point
    • teleport - to teleport your player in any direction. The distance you teleport can also be set
    • mount size - to reduce your mount size by %50. Can be changed in settings.lua
    • resize - to resize your target or what you are pointing at with your mouse. Resizes everything with the same id.
    r5hacks 0.5 pic.JPG
    Features:
    • - Allows you to choose which client to attach to.
      - Includes a 'update.lua" file to update the addresses after patches but just like the bot it runs automatically if a change is detected.
      - Starts as a minimized 1 line bar that is always on top and displays the state of the hacks.
      - Can display a little help screen.
      - Includes a settings file where you can find the settings you might want to change.
      - Includes a '.bat' file for quick starting.
      - Includes sub menus for the features that need too many controls.
    Installation:
    • Just unpack the file to the 'micromacro/scripts' folder and, if you like, create a shortcut to the 'Start_Hacks.bat' file in a more convenient location.
R5Hacks[0.5].7z
* Moved some options to sub menus.
* Added resizing options.
* Added teleport step size change controls.
* Added speed change options.
* Put menu name in title bar.
* Now any key will escape suicide.
* Tidied up code.
(11.66 KiB) Downloaded 1164 times
R5Hacks[4.5].7z
Last version without submenus.
(9.71 KiB) Downloaded 1033 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#2 Post by Ego95 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 pm

I'm going to try it out tomorrow :)
Whats you intention of writing this? I think everyone who wants to use tools like this actually use ROMeos Multihack. What will your hack do better or what are you going to add to make it different to ROMeos Multihack?

AlterEgo95

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

A few people were looking for an alternative to ROMeos multihack because they couldn't find a working link to it. I myself have never been able to find it. Or maybe their version stopped working. This will just be an easier to find alternative. And a safer one as you can see the code and can be sure there is nothing malicious about it (I'm assuming ROMeos is compiled).
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Tempest

#4 Post by Tempest » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am

0:8am - ...\Runes of Magic\micromacro\scripts\R5hacks/hacks.lua:65: attempt to c
all global 'setWindowPos' (a nil value)

error i get when trying to use any help?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:42 am

I think 'setWindowPos' is a relatively new MM function. It might have been introduced in 1.03. Do you have a reason to need to use an old version of MM? I could add checks for that and other new function so they are only used if they exist, they are not necessary for the main purpose of this program. I'll work on it.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 am

Try the new version 0.2

Tempest

#7 Post by Tempest » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks i had got version .1 to work and its nice thanks for the help

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 am

I'm in the process of adding mounted speed support. Does anyone have experience with using the mounted speed hack? What should be the maximum mounted speed and what speed should be the default starting fast speed?

lolita

#9 Post by lolita » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Well with romeo's multihack, if you have mount with 70% speed you can go at 100 mount speed with out pulling back.
That's about 40 % more than regular speed.
And i think you should make +/- run speed to 1 not 15, normal run speed is 50 and 59 is max with out pulling back
With Escape Artist you can go 69, and with housekeeper pot somewhere about 80.
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am

lolita wrote:Well with romeo's multihack, if you have mount with 70% speed you can go at 100 mount speed with out pulling back.
It just seems strange to me that we would have the same default max speed for mounted that we use for running. Shouldn't the mounted default speed be more than the unmounted default speed? Or is the unmounted default speed too high? Note, though, that the highest speed you can use will depend of how you are using it. If you are going to travel a long distance without stopping it would have to be set low (if you can use it at all) but if you are moving around in a smaller area you could probably put it quite high. So it does need to allow for higher settings.
lolita wrote:And i think you should make +/- run speed to 1 not 15
That's a good point but I don't fancy having to press it 50 times to get to the maximum speed. I think steps of 5 might be ok. You can always change it in the settings file.

Braziliano

#11 Post by Braziliano » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm

works great thanks
is there going to be a feature for mount speed in the future?

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Yes.

Lamkefyned

#13 Post by Lamkefyned » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:36 pm

and as you can put more Hacks?
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 am

Updated to version 0.3.

* Added mount support for speed hack
* Added "Show Stealthed mobs" option
* Changed, you can now continue to use hotkeys even while the help display is showing
* Fixed, speed hack remains on after zoning (optional)
* Changed hotkeys to be similar to Romeos multihack
* Changed default fast speeds to more 'safe' values.
* Reduced default speed increments to 5

Bill D Cat

#15 Post by Bill D Cat » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 pm

rock5 wrote:It just seems strange to me that we would have the same default max speed for mounted that we use for running. Shouldn't the mounted default speed be more than the unmounted default speed? Or is the unmounted default speed too high?
Maybe it'll help to think of it this way. The default run speed is X, and the default mount speed is (X * Mount modifier + 1). So it's not a matter of the mount having a faster speed by default, it's just a factor by which the base movement speed is increased.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:04 am

Are you sure about that because I though buffs that increase your running speed had no effect when mounted? I thought you had to use mount buffs to increase mount speed.

Bill D Cat

#17 Post by Bill D Cat » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:14 am

And they shouldn't have any effect. I would imagine that the client (or server) checks to see if the player is mounted and only applies the speed modifications that pertain to that condition.

For example, a player is a Warrior/Rogue with the Speed Up skill maxed or any player with the Escape Artist title active. Those modifiy their running speed, but is not factored in when they mount. Same with any food or buffs that increase movement speed when running vs those that effect mounted speed. Everything is applied to the base movement speed if the player is in a mounted/unmounted condition that would allow it.

Bill D Cat

#18 Post by Bill D Cat » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 am

I was thinking that it would probably be pretty easy to integrate the teleport function into this utility, and that would complete about 90% of what RoMeo's Multihack can do. Have you investigated the God Sight function at all? That's one of the features I do like about the other program. It keeps the camera from constantly zooming in and out when I'm near objects. If this utility had that feature, I'd likely drop RoMeo for good.

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 am

I'll probably add teleports but I don't think I'll be able to implement god sight.

runegod

#20 Post by runegod » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:05 am

this is a nice neat program you have here, almost similar to romeo hacks
but i was wondering the see stealth mobs works flawlessly, but is their any ways to see stealth players like rogues in hide or players using invisible pots or inside invisible towers during siege,

i have no clue how to write or understand micromacro nor .lua scripts, but was wondering if it was possible to use someones scripts about detecting gm and modify it to detect players or something during siege,

i have much to learn, but was just wondering if any ways to see stealth players, excuse my noobish question pls, and ty