Useful AddOns

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Administrator
Site Admin

Useful AddOns

#1 Post by Administrator » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Post about your favorite addons here. They do not even need to be related to botting, just particularly useful in some way or other.

Loot Filter:
This addon filters the loot based on a blacklist. Also the looting speed is greatly increased.
Download: http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... ilter.aspx

pbInfo:
pbInfo offers multiple features to ease your daily Runes of Magic life. This add-on shows a tooltip with several information about the mob, player or NPC you are hovering, a tooltip with information about gathering materials and it modifies the target blood bars to show a mob's real healthpoints.
Download: http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... binfo.aspx

statusbars:
It provides information of the buffs on the player such as name and the duration left on the buff as well as debuffs on the player. In a different window, you can also see the buffs and debuffs of the target and their duration. This is great for crowd control on mobs such as in Cyclops Lair.
Download: http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... -bars.aspx

declineInvite:
A simple addon that will automatically decline party invites within a realistic time-frame for you while botting. This addon is disabled at first; you must type /di into the chat window to turn it on when you are ready to use it, and /di again to turn it off.
declineInvite.zip
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 1383 times

Lolzoids

Re: Useful AddOns

#2 Post by Lolzoids » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks for the post the loot filter will really help me! :)

EidolonX

#3 Post by EidolonX » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Aye, Lootfilter is a great addon.

Bobert

#4 Post by Bobert » Sat May 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Edit:

Installation

Unzip the attached archive file and copy the folder "pbInfo" to "Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns". If those folders are missing, create them.

After starting the game, the message "Add-on loaded: pbInfo" should appear in the chat window. (Does not show up if you use AddonManager.)

Zilvermoon

#5 Post by Zilvermoon » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Thought I would share these little login modifications with you all,

More information can be found in this thread:
http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=44199
This one is especially interesting:
http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showpost. ... stcount=53

Zilvermoon
Attachments
Loginxml_(2.0.7.1839).zip
Loginxml for client version 2.0.7.1839
(44.11 KiB) Downloaded 808 times

xxsinz

#6 Post by xxsinz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm

What does your modification do to the login addon?

Zilvermoon

#7 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 pm

xxsinz wrote:What does your modification do to the login addon?
Create up to 8 "new" button's on login screen, each one will let you login to an account with a simple click ... and it's very secure, everything: Account-Name & Password is stored in local variables, which mean that they can't be accessed from outside the "accountlogin.lua" .... but if you want more info ... why not look at the post's I linked to???

xxsinz

#8 Post by xxsinz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Nice, I will try it out.

Zinc

#9 Post by Zinc » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Anyone knows if there's a way, or an addon that hides those annoying error messages?

d003232

#10 Post by d003232 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 am

Zinc wrote:Anyone knows if there's a way, or an addon that hides those annoying error messages?
Yes diffent ones. I'm using StopBugMesage (http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... ssage.aspx).
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

Zinc

#11 Post by Zinc » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 am

Yes diffent ones. I'm using StopBugMesage (http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... ssage.aspx).
You can have my firstborn ^.~

memcpy

#12 Post by memcpy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 am

hey zilv, since you are the most experienced addon coder in here i will directly ask you. i'm playing around with the idea of an intelligent whisper reply addon. like sometimes if you bot around and someone whispers you for example "do you want to party?" it should recognize those with some keywords and respond smartly like "no thanks". of course you can not say "no thanks" to all whispers so it should notice that. you could scan for "?" but sometimes ppl are just to lazy to include those in their sentence. so there need to be some kind of failover whisper that always works like "sorry i'm pretty busy atm". and of course it needs to have a blacklist (which resets every login or so) so that ppl don't get re-whispered more than once. would you like to code/assist on something like this?

Zilvermoon

#13 Post by Zilvermoon » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 am

memcpy wrote:hey zilv, since you are the most experienced addon coder in here i will directly ask you. i'm playing around with the idea of an intelligent whisper reply addon. like sometimes if you bot around and someone whispers you for example "do you want to party?" it should recognize those with some keywords and respond smartly like "no thanks". of course you can not say "no thanks" to all whispers so it should notice that. you could scan for "?" but sometimes ppl are just to lazy to include those in their sentence. so there need to be some kind of failover whisper that always works like "sorry i'm pretty busy atm". and of course it needs to have a blacklist (which resets every login or so) so that ppl don't get re-whispered more than once. would you like to code/assist on something like this?
At the moment I got quite a lot on my plate (QuestWiz - Updated by Zilvermoon, and all the other AddOns I created), so I must admit I'm really not sure that it would be a great point in time for me to take on another AddOn project ... but I like the idea and it might be fairly simple ... the part that would be "hard" is figuring out the string's to reconise and respond to ... the rest should be very simple ... well I'll think about it a bit and then get back to you on this ...

Zilvermoon

darkfayte

#14 Post by darkfayte » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 pm

just wanted to drop in and say things look AWESOME - a lot of great stuff being added to this. Keep up the great work (even tho i dont play ROM anymore - back on WOW)

that and more specific .... i wanted to say hi to Zilver ..
I'm not botting, that's against the TOS. What i'm doing is sharing my account with my computer.

Zilvermoon

#15 Post by Zilvermoon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm

darkfayte wrote:just wanted to drop in and say things look AWESOME - a lot of great stuff being added to this. Keep up the great work (even tho i dont play ROM anymore - back on WOW)

that and more specific .... i wanted to say hi to Zilver ..
Hi m8 hope you are good, as you might know and see I'm still doing the RoM thing ... LOL :D

akira2102

#16 Post by akira2102 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello, its me again

Could you please give me the code for the Knight-skill "Charge"

Thanks

d003232

#17 Post by d003232 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:32 pm

akira2102 wrote:Could you please give me the code for the Knight-skill "Charge"
I don't understand what you want or want to do and I don't understand why you post that request in that topic? :roll:
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

aasi888

#18 Post by aasi888 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Streamline is a great addon. It reduces the amount of clicks with NPCs
1 click:
mail: sendinng, receiving
ah: put item for sale
House maid: open bank, change class
Quest: auto-accept, auto-finish

There is so much more.

botlover

#19 Post by botlover » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm

d003232 wrote:
akira2102 wrote:Could you please give me the code for the Knight-skill "Charge"
I don't understand what you want or want to do and I don't understand why you post that request in that topic? :roll:

I think the reason for why he ask's is that the Skill "charge" wich is the same like the warrior has, aint in the skills script afaik. im not quite sure, but i think i added it there my selfe for making it work for my knight.

P.s. Improved Version of Lootfilter:

http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... terpp.aspx

this now hasthe posibility to filter by quality. :)

daniliver

#20 Post by daniliver » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 pm

well i use these:
classwap > usefull to change your class at home in two clicks
dpsmeter > it shows your max damage in the last combat
pbinfo > shows more visal stuff for players
pkwarning > just as it sounds
romail > it enhances mail functions
weaponswitch > a fast way to swap your offhand to your main hand
wowmap > adds instances maps
advaceauctionhouse > some improvements on the ah.

Thats all atm.

Have fun