Shaiya[US] - Shaiya Bot ZS

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
intel123

Re: Shaiya[US] - ZS Shaiya Bot

#161 Post by intel123 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 am

whn im Running the Bot my avatar dont attack, doesnt Sit, and when he is hitting hit one and change of targe can someone help me with this

I have setted the SKill bar 1- Attack 6- Sit, i dont move any bar when i run the Bot

atallisa

#162 Post by atallisa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 am

zer0 wrote:
atallisa wrote:ok here is my issue

i start the bot, and the camera revolves and it spams this in the micromacro window

it spams it alot. like alot alot
and thats all it seems to do :|
http://solarimpact.servegame.com/phpBB3 ... 2449#p2449
yeah number 40. i have that already.
i orginally tried jew's latest client but that didn't work, so i read this thread and i saw that post.

i've done everything that this thread has said in terms of errors ive had and im still getting that same error/spam nonsense :(

do you possibly have any Lua tutorials so that i can try to fix these errors myself and not sound like such a helpless noob? :lol:

EDIT: is anyone else having trouble with the avatar pointers?? the errors i got were from the avatar pointers listed in hook.lua
im going to try to see if the values i have are off from the ones that are in the file. idk.
ive was playing with some pointers and values the other day but that shoudln't be the issues

zer0

#163 Post by zer0 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 am

Atallisa are you running it from a Shortcut with the "start game" arguments added in the Target path?
Look to the bottom right of your screen do u see the GG icon in the system tray?

Jew's latest exe definitely will not work as the window title is in extended ASCII. You have to edit the Window title back. Here is Jewbacca's release with the title fixed.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ikzmummfaoo
intel123 wrote:whn im Running the Bot my avatar dont attack, doesnt Sit, and when he is hitting hit one and change of targe can someone help me with this

I have setted the SKill bar 1- Attack 6- Sit, i dont move any bar when i run the Bot
I'm not sure this would be occuring, post a SS of the script output when it does it, and I might have a better idea.

atallisa

#164 Post by atallisa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 am

zer0 wrote:Atallisa are you running it from a Shortcut with the "start game" arguments added in the Target path?
Look to the bottom right of your screen do u see the GG icon in the system tray?

Jew's latest exe definitely will not work as the window title is in extended ASCII. You have to edit the Window title back. Here is Jewbacca's release with the title fixed.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ikzmummfaoo
I'm using the link to the client you posted earlier in this thread (Update 40).
Game Guard isn't in my tray, processes, nor is it even loaded.

I do have the start game arguements in the target path, still didn't work.

Jew's client with the name fix doesnt make it work nor does the no GG that I made.

I went to the shaiya directory and ran the no GG game.exe's and my CT's as an admin directly, game loaded, bot still didn't work.

The error messages are coming from the avatar pointers. :roll:
I'm using shaiya US so im not sure exactly what is happening if its working with everyone else.

Vista, disabled window previews, resolution is set to 1024X786 in game and same for my actual screen.

Are the avatar pointers the same as character pointers?
If they are I think I can find them.

CE search my HP, get hit, search that new HP and my new value should be the address for the character pointer, right? Offsets are from doing a 'find what values access this address?'

I don't know for certain because on most forums I have visited only have spoon fed addresses and no real hints/instructions as to how to get the addresses/pointers :|

zer0

#165 Post by zer0 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 am

Do the Cheat Engine Tutorials it will show you how to locate the base address of a pointer.

Yes the character, avatar pointer are probably the same just different wording.

Why not attach Shaiya to Cheat Engine, then manually add a pointer, enter the pointer address and the hp offset, and see if it brings up the right value?

which would be:
834CF4+12c

Are you sure your launching the correct version, double check your shortcut target path, and make sure the executable is correct.
I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't work.

edit: Oh yeah I know why it might not work, make sure that you have no other windows open that say "Shaiya" like the Windows Explorer Shaiya Install Folder in the task bar.

Also it could be a security program preventing MicroMacro from hooking into the Shaiya process.

atallisa

#166 Post by atallisa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 am

I'll try that then.

No anti virus, no anti spyware, no firewall. As if the last 2 even matter :P

I'll edit once I find out if its the pointers or not. If not, then i'll have to play fair like most other people have been doing. :cry:

EDIT: Ive checked a few of the pointers, and they're all correct =/
But im getting a new error:

Code: Select all

WARNING: Failure reading memory from 0xAF4800 at 0x834cf4 in memoryReadFloatPtr(
). Error code 299 (Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory reques
t was completed.)
Bot does the same thing; camera angle spins and this gets spammed in the UI for the micromacro player. I'm gonna check all the offsets and pointers and see what that pointer controls.
Hopefully i can find that out and just remove that from the hook.lua script and that should fix it :)

EDIT2: What exactly does the '0xAF4800' part mean in that error message? :lol:

EDIT3: ok i used CE to look up the memory region where AF4800 is, and there is literally nothing there.
Here is the region in hex

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
And thats what the majority of the region around it looks like also. there are a few scattered bits of data and hex that is greater than 00, but i cant seem to figure out what that address has to do with anything at all.

Any ideas? :|

zer0

#167 Post by zer0 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 am

How did you disable windows previewing?
Start, right click properties, taskbar tab, un-tick Show window previews (thumbnails), then apply.

Make sure you close all windows except Shaiya, and MicroMacro.

hmm, maybe if Elverion takes a look at it he might have a better idea of the issue.

When are you trying to execute the script when your in-game and on the map? Could that be why?

atallisa

#168 Post by atallisa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 am

zer0 wrote:How did you disable windows previewing?
Start, right click properties, taskbar tab, un-tick Show window previews (thumbnails), then apply.

Make sure you close all windows except Shaiya, and MicroMacro.

hmm, maybe if Elverion takes a look at it he might have a better idea of the issue.

When are you trying to execute the script when your in-game and on the map? Could that be why?
I'm executing the bot while im in game and at my regular grinding place.
It seems I get a new error each time I execute the script. :|

And yes thats how i disabled window's previewing. I'll try restarting and see if that solves anything. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: well that was stupid!
i restarted my laptop and now it works >.>
kickass bot btw. maybe i'll lvl off these green mobs while i go out and haev a social life 8-)

chopstick19

#169 Post by chopstick19 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 am

So there was no attacking but spamming buffs, and it would only target the monsters never pressing the attack button(the monsters were green). I used the avatar.lua that came with the bot and i figured that that one didn't attack either but it did spam a wider array of buttons so i just moved my attack button there and ::poof:: i was grinding.

SO: what did i do wrong in my avatar.lua to where it wont attack with skills at all? And what can be done to stop changing monsters soo much? (or so fast at least)
Thanks in advance.
i Had the exact same problem as tjatlarge i already set my game.exe to run as admin and already un-ticked the preview window.

zer0

#170 Post by zer0 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:07 am

chopstick19 wrote:
So there was no attacking but spamming buffs, and it would only target the monsters never pressing the attack button(the monsters were green). I used the avatar.lua that came with the bot and i figured that that one didn't attack either but it did spam a wider array of buttons so i just moved my attack button there and ::poof:: i was grinding.

SO: what did i do wrong in my avatar.lua to where it wont attack with skills at all? And what can be done to stop changing monsters soo much? (or so fast at least)
Thanks in advance.
i Had the exact same problem as tjatlarge i already set my game.exe to run as admin and already un-ticked the preview window.
Had or have? Post your script output between code tags from the start to when it starts occurring.
Make sure you read through this thread for common issues people have had.

chopstick19

#171 Post by chopstick19 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

zer0 wrote:
chopstick19 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
Had or have? Post your script output between code tags from the start to when it starts occurring.
Make sure you read through this thread for common issues people have had.
I'm currently having the problem. My character keeps spamming buffs and never attacks. My script shows:

MicroMacro v0.99
SolarImpact
http://solarimpact.servegame.com

Opening main.lua...

Starting script execution - Press CTRL+C to exit.
Press CTRL+L to cancel execution and load a new script.
-------------------------------------------------

Make sure you start the script when you have switched to the Game window!!
The macro is currently not running. Press the start key (Insert) to begin.
You may use () key to stop/pause the script.
Started.
macro_init()
interface=INTERFACE_1024X768
Shaiya Window process ID: 1770490
win_width: 1024, win_height: 768

skill: Heavy Swat 1
skill: Curse Raid 2
skill: Panic 1
skill: Hard Skin 2
skill: Bash 2
skill: Concentration 2
skill: Tactical Formation 1
win_width: 1024, win_height: 768

skill: Hard Skin pressed
skill: timed out
skill: Bash pressed
skill: used
skill: Concentration pressed
potion - use()
potion type 3 used.
skill: Tactical Formation pressed
target_color_min: 3
target_color_max: 4
target_color: 5
skill: Heavy Swat pressed
potion - use()
potion type 3 used.
avi - target no hp
skill: Concentration pressed
skill: Tactical Formation pressed
target_color_min: 3
target_color_max: 4
target_color: 5
potion - use()
potion type 3 used.
Paused.

Oh and one more thing, i pasted ur ZS Shaiya folder into the folder where micromacro.exe is kept. wanted to know if that was legit.

zer0

#172 Post by zer0 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Past any kind of code or debugging between CODE tags.

This is code
Most likely you haven't assign the skills in your My_avatar.xml file to the right shortcut slots.

If you do that it looks for the wrong messages in the client console, never seeing it as successfully pressed.

Post your My_Avatar.xml file (between CODE tags), and post a cropped image of both your shortcut bars.

Note that you were trying to target yellow mobs, even though by default the Avatar targets cyan to green.

chopstick19

#173 Post by chopstick19 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 am

zer0 wrote:Past any kind of code or debugging between CODE tags.

This is code
Most likely you haven't assign the skills in your My_avatar.xml file to the right shortcut slots.

If you do that it looks for the wrong messages in the client console, never seeing it as successfully pressed.

Post your My_Avatar.xml file (between CODE tags), and post a cropped image of both your shortcut bars.

Note that you were trying to target yellow mobs, even though by default the Avatar targets cyan to green.
OMG It worked!!! i didn't think i would have to change the name of the skill. Thx Zer0 ur freaken awesome and so is ur bot. Its ten times better than the last one i had. Oh and one more thing. I was wondering where i would find the sit control where i could set it to sit at around 50%. Thx again =)

zer0

#174 Post by zer0 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:47 am

The sit shortcut by default is the "C" key, if you changed it in-game you'll need to change it in constants.lua.
In "constants.lua", line 38:

sit=key.VK_C,
Change it to the key you have re-assigned it too.

Your hp, mp, sp sit tolerance can be set with the following options in My_Avatar.xml
For example:

<option name="hp_sit_multiplier" value="0.5" />
        <option name="mp_sit_multiplier" value="0.0" />
        <option name="sp_sit_multiplier" value="0.0" />
That will make him sit only when hp is at 50%, or when mp/sp hit 0%.

chopstick19

#175 Post by chopstick19 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 am

Perfect!! Thx again ^_^

shakey

#176 Post by shakey » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Man, people never experiment with this anymore :|

celebor

#177 Post by celebor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Edit:

lol stupid post :roll:
Last edited by celebor on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zer0

#178 Post by zer0 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 pm

No the latest patch didn't affect the script at all, the reason it's not targeting is because you haven't overridden the default value of minimum target color, and trying to target white color mobs.
In your My_Avatar.xml file:

<option name="target_difficulty_color_min" value="white" />
I've explained this in a prior post.

celebor

#179 Post by celebor » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 am

Woooow... I'm sorry - my bad! It's just that the bot worked perfectly and then I relogged and wanted to test it out and didn't notice that the mobs were white... :?

Well, there is other thing that concerns me -> when I leave the bot over night in the morning it always stands in respawn point, which means it got killed and not a lot of exp is gained :( But when I watch the bot myself it's doing a fine job! I wonder why? :|

Also like you mentioned in CE forum - waypoint maker would be ->extremly<- helpful, it will take the botting to a new level.

Yeah and where is control for sitting tolerance? Because I do not have a lot of pots and I want the bot to sit like after each kill.

zer0

#180 Post by zer0 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am

Make sure that in your Control Panel >> Power Options, the monitor is not set to turn off, if it is then the script will not be able to detect any pixels.