ROM Bot Getting Stuck

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
vorless

ROM Bot Getting Stuck

#1 Post by vorless » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

The bot works fine except some times it gets stuck on corpses then it keeps trying to attack them and invalid target keeps coming up sometimes it will just sit there untill the corpse disappears killing my exp per hour. Is there a fix for this?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: ROM Bot Getting Stuck

#2 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 pm

vorless wrote:The bot works fine except some times it gets stuck on corpses then it keeps trying to attack them and invalid target keeps coming up sometimes it will just sit there untill the corpse disappears killing my exp per hour. Is there a fix for this?
Yeah. Getting past level 10 works. I don't have any problems with higher level enemies.

vorless

#3 Post by vorless » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah its not that, these mobs are level 25+.

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 am

Like said, it's a game bug which can't be fixed by him. There is no real solution to that, I suddenly had that problem too since the christmas patch, lvl +45 Monsters have the same problem.