Micromacro CRASHES

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Triora

Micromacro CRASHES

#1 Post by Triora » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

hi everybody!
I'm using micromacro with several accounts, but with one in particular, it doesn't work.
It's a Mage/Priest.. I have another mage-priest, and it works ok.

But with this other account, when I launch Micromacro, and I type rom/bot and then DELETE key, Runes of Magic client crashes

I don't really understand what's wrong, because I tried to use the xml char file for both my mages/priests. With one account, it works, with the other, it crashes.

Same skills, same settings (auto loot, self cast, etc etc) .. same micromacro..

I already deleted the macro.bsd in char-folder, I re-do the macro.. It seems it doesn't work the macro..
Because in chat, it dosn't write "test 1234" like usual.

But if I go in document/runes of magic/mychar/macro.bsd, and I open it with Notepad, I can read:

/script r='' a={1234;ChatFrame1:AddMessage("MACRO test: send value 1234 to macro place 2");} for i=1,#a do r=r..tostring(a) r=r..' ' end EditMacro(2,'',7,r);

but in chat, nothing wrote

Germangold

Re: Micromacro CRASHES

#2 Post by Germangold » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 pm

goto your "My Documents" folder
locate "Runes of Magic" and delete the whole folder coresponding to char Account / Charname

this should do the magic

Triora

#3 Post by Triora » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Alredy tried...
deleted the whole folder of my char, deleted only the macro.bsd file .. deleted everything.
I also tried to launch the bot with another computer, clean, with new installation from scratch of RoM client.. but it seems still there is problem with Micromacrto and my macro at position 1 (key 0)

They don't "talk", micromacro rom/bot try to communicate with my empty macro (alredy tried to delete it, and remade) but game crashes

stasiman

#4 Post by stasiman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

use fullscren and you have no problem.

i had the same problem before

kanta

#5 Post by kanta » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 pm

You also need to load the game and turn server saving off before you delete your local files otherwise RoM just replaces the corrupted file.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66