Shaiya Fighter Bot

For any other game that doesn't have its own section.
deaznracer

Shaiya Fighter Bot

#1 Post by deaznracer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Here is the Shaiya bot for fighter/warrior. You can modify it for fighters. There is still some minor bug in anti KS. The only time it will KS if someone is Pulling a train, so don't exp around an area that is overflooded with people.

1)activate it like Shaiya bot.
2)Pull your target's status menu all the way to your top left corner of your monitor.<-- Important
3)Set up your Hot keys.
4)Hot key 3 will use any skill when attacking.
5)Open your second Hot key list and fill it with HP pots slot 1 through 9 and 0.

The bot will jump back 3 times when the targets hp isn't damaged for awhile.
Unless your char ran into a spot where it is impossible to get out unless you type /town

Make sure you adjust the timing to your exp hunting area. Closer mobs need lesser scan. Far mobs need more time for its hp to drop, before cancelling an attack. Adjust the level of mob you want to hit, blue green yellow etc.

Edit the program as you like. There are still some buggs left. My account got banned for movement speed hacking I was running like a horse without one lol.. i was working to program one for an archer, right now I dont know if I should continue it.

*Healer is attached. Do the same set up.
1)Drag your Target Bar , NOT your character's information bar, to the top left corner.
2) hot key 3, and 4 should be the heal. 3 = instant healing 4=healing
3)6 and 7 should be the buffs. -- modify the buffs time.
4)slot 8, hp , slot 9, mp slot 0 sp
5)open your 2nd hot key bar. All slot 0 through 9 is MP. Fill it up

**over 90 downloads and few feedbacks. I'll be giving Links to fighter vers 2 to people who contributed to testing the bugs and told me about them. The point of me posting the script is to find bugs and fix them. Not spunge on the script.

Fixed the following in version 2
--Targeting color mob should be more accurate. white through orange(havn't fixed red 50% works)
--If character targets a full HP mob and another player attack first the fighter backs away instantly
--hot key 3 and hot key 4 now uses skills. First, hot key 3 attacks a mob. The next mob hot key 4 will be used instead of hot key 3. Also if the player choose to, it can use both skills against every targeted mob.
--Now Hot key 5,6,7 now uses Buff. The buff is more accurate on Timing. Must adjust how many minutes to rebuff.
-- if one of your buffs take 5 minutes to rebuff and you decide to pause the bot for 7 minutes. When you start the bot again, it will buff up after the first kill. Before it didn't want to rebuff when you restarted it

--Future Plans
-- clicking cancel when other player send party invite, while afk botting.
(this has always been an issue yet, no one in this forum requested it).
-- still fixing the bug on @ss hole tanker, takeing all the mobs and saying "don't ks".
(this is stupid, but it must be fix for the @ss might report to a GS, I mean I thought whoever hit the mob first owns it.)
-- improving the resting. Still figureing out different ways to locate a safe position and rest on that location. (some times it rest in a 3 mob spawning area. Go figure).

Attachments
Healer.lua
(17.22 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
fighter.lua
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 1459 times
Last edited by deaznracer on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

caccolone

Re: Shaiya Fighter Bot

#2 Post by caccolone » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 am

hi Deaz,
I've download your bot and tired it, dont get error but after I start it in game it switch mobs every second without attack, I have change nothing on basic functions, only set for my char ( skill, buff,pot, etc etc ) why my guy dosent attack and switch so very fast?

caccolone

#3 Post by caccolone » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:34 am

found the problem, all work now

btw

SUPER JOB ! I cant call it good but only SUPER for my opinion, got 1 question, you have put in the force close? I mean when char die on me nothing happen, I ahve wait all 300 seconds but the game still open

thanks thanks thanks

Dnic

#4 Post by Dnic » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:28 am

Works great!! I added a slot for a 3rd buff and that works great. I noticed you said hotkey 3 will use any skill, kind of confused by this. It seems to use only 3 for that one skill when attacking, it never uses the other ones.

deaznracer

#5 Post by deaznracer » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

caccolone wrote:found the problem, all work now

btw

SUPER JOB ! I cant call it good but only SUPER for my opinion, got 1 question, you have put in the force close? I mean when char die on me nothing happen, I ahve wait all 300 seconds but the game still open

thanks thanks thanks
Yea i was still working on that. But I hit level 50 and switched to archer UM so I kind of put it to aside. Maybe when I have time this weekend.

deaznracer

#6 Post by deaznracer » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 am

Dnic wrote:Works great!! I added a slot for a 3rd buff and that works great. I noticed you said hotkey 3 will use any skill, kind of confused by this. It seems to use only 3 for that one skill when attacking, it never uses the other ones.
Yea I design it this way to use the fighters debuff skill. You can modify it to use the 4th and 5th slot keys if you want. I did it this way so it can last over night in case there is no blessing.

Cause It'll keep sitting if Sp & HP is gone.

Dnic

#7 Post by Dnic » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 am

Ok so I modified it to look like this:

Code: Select all

else
         if(skillsonetime == 0 and Tstatus == TARGET_DAMAGED) then
           skillsonetime = 1+skillsonetime;
           keyboardPress(key_skill1);       

keyboardPress(key_skill2);       

keyboardPress(key_skill3); 
         end
	end
       end;
But it still seems only to do the first skill. I also tried different ways with no success....like added a skillonetime =1 and 2 but that just cause none of them to work. I wanted to use and in between them, but realized thats not valid to use.

deaznracer

#8 Post by deaznracer » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 pm

that code will work if you add yrest(2000); between the skill usage. The reason why is because it will click skill 1,2,3 really fast while still your character is animating skill 1.

you can do it like this if you want

keyboardPress(key_skill1);
           yrest(2000);
           keyboardPress(key_skill2);
           yrest(2000);
           keyboardPress(key_skill3);
         end;

deaznracer

#9 Post by deaznracer » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:28 pm

are you guys noticeing any bugs for Fighter bot?

I joined the Dark side hehe recreated an account. Still working on the Archer/Hunter bot.

does anyone 2 box an account or uses 2 pc? I can post the Healer Bot for oracle/priest if anyone is interested
Healer bot. <--- Will heal your char if you are damaged.
Last edited by deaznracer on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

XfactorX

#10 Post by XfactorX » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:20 am

caccolone wrote:hi Deaz,
I've download your bot and tired it, dont get error but after I start it in game it switch mobs every second without attack, I have change nothing on basic functions, only set for my char ( skill, buff,pot, etc etc ) why my guy dosent attack and switch so very fast?

What did you do to fix the selecting targets crazy fast my guy wont stay on one target long enough to attack anything he just buffs up and stands there selecting targets... Could you assist me plz.

deaznracer

#11 Post by deaznracer » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am

did you choose what color mob you want to hunt? and Did you drag the "Target's STATUS BAR* (the one that shows the enemy's HP) to the top left corner of your screen?

caccolone

#12 Post by caccolone » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:36 am

XfactorX wrote:
caccolone wrote:hi Deaz,

What did you do to fix the selecting targets crazy fast my guy wont stay on one target long enough to attack anything he just buffs up and stands there selecting targets... Could you assist me plz.
hi Factor,

you need set up config.ini on shaiya folder or just put with hand the status ( heal bar ) of mobs at your left up, but exactly on corner, for me was here the problem, I was only edited my config and the mob bar info was mixed with my status info, so just take a little down your status info and put in left up corner the mobs bar :)

-------------FOR DEAZ---------------

yes I really need the healer bot I use 2 or 3 pc normally and my hand was broken alot :) if you got it is great
Another question, can you add force close if char die? ( alt+F4 ) and the time for attack ( my guy attack fast every time but not all my char can do it without using tons of pot, so i want take a bit more time for next attack)

thanks

Dnic

#13 Post by Dnic » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:53 am

Ah thanks for the help on that that. Makes sense after I looked at it.

I use 2 PC's, but healer is on the same account so I couldn't use them both at the same time anyways. Other then that I haven't noticed anything major as of yet. If anything comes up I'll let you know.

deaznracer

#14 Post by deaznracer » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 am

-------------FOR DEAZ---------------

yes I really need the healer bot I use 2 or 3 pc normally and my hand was broken alot :) if you got it is great
Another question, can you add force close if char die? ( alt+F4 ) and the time for attack ( my guy attack fast every time but not all my char can do it without using tons of pot, so i want take a bit more time for next attack)

thanks
just put in a yrest after the fight2(); function in main. yrest(5000); -- for 5 seconds

x = 1000; -- 1 second
yrest(x);

like this
I'll work on the alt f4, but right now im busy lvling up a hunter and working on archer hunter bot

if(cycle_target()) then
       fight2();
       if(do_jump == 1) then
          keyboardHold(key_move_down);
          keyboardPress(key_jump);
          yrest(1000);
          keyboardPress(key_jump);
          yrest(1000);
          keyboardRelease(key_move_down);
          keyboardHold(key_move_right);
          yrest(2000);
          keyboardRelease(key_move_right);
          do_jump = 0;
       end
       yrest(5000); -- 5 seconds
       reAttack = 0;
    else
       reAttack = 1 + reAttack;
    end
--printf(reAttack);
    if ( reAttack == how_many_scanTarget ) then
       reAttack = 0;
       keyboardPress(key_myself);
       yrest(500);
       keyboardHold(key_right);
       yrest(500);
       keyboardRelease(key_right);
    end

caccolone

#15 Post by caccolone » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:51 pm

wich skills you have used for healer lua ? can you tell me skill 1 is .... skill 2 is .... cuz I see 3 min time for skill 3 and I dont know wich skill is it, thanks again for all your great job

deaznracer

#16 Post by deaznracer » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:38 pm

skill 1 instant heal skill 2 heal skill 3 can be anything ,, i put mine body protector

caccolone

#17 Post by caccolone » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:53 am

hey Deaz :)

got some questions,but if you are busy I can wait

1 ) you got it for pagan too? because my set up for pagan will hit with melee before skilling

2) find a little problem with no KS feature, it work fine but some time if my guy run for hit one mob and another players hit the mob 2 second before then me my guy will KS, I mean after scanning and star running for get mob my guy dont care if another hit first

3) how I can use skill for assassin/ranger in sequence?

thanks alot for all

deaznracer

#18 Post by deaznracer » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:06 pm

no i dont have one for pagans. I'm working on archers. survived some nights. and some nights the archer dies. lol

Yep that is the bug. I was working on a different anti KS and I'm almost close to it.

you want to use skills in sequence? explain more of what you want and maybe i can write the code

centik

#19 Post by centik » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 am

how_many_scanTarget = 4;

--------------------------------------------------------
-- How many seconds you want to keep locking on the target. If the target's Hp is full for more than 15
-- seconds then that means you are stuck behind a wall, So the macro will change target.
-- Default is 15, if the mob is more spread apart adjust it with a higher number.

how_many_seconds = 15;

--How many time you want to pick up items after mob is dead.
--Default is 3. In some cases 4 should pick up every drop.

how_many_pickup = 3;

-- Choose what range of Colored Mob you would want your Fighter
-- To kill. This way your fighter does not run all over the map.
-- Default is min 3 max 3. Which means the micro will only target blue mobs.
target_difficulty_color_min= 5;
target_difficulty_color_max= 6;
--white = 1
--cyan = 2
--blue = 3
--green = 4
--yellow = 5
--orange = 6
--red = 7
--purple = 8
--grey = 9
all my character does is buff and scan for target but he doesnt attack..can anybody help me with this?

i want him to attack just yellow mob or orange mob..but hes an area with orange mobs atm..tnx

centik

#20 Post by centik » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:26 am

oh ok nvm i get it now..soz :

i just notice my only my 3rd key ( attack skill) only works but not my 4th and 5th..
-- Set to 0 if you don't want to use a skill
skill1_time = secondsToTimer(10);
skill2_time = secondsToTimer(15);
skill3_time = secondsToTimer(20);

i love the idea that we stack up on pots now using the 2nd hotkeys and my character moves more normal than a bot ( i love the way he step back after a kill) ..just wondering is it possible to insert my 3rd buff on the 2nd hot keys?how do i do that thank u very much :)

another questions.i notice the bot picks the 2nd farthest monster to kill but both monster is orange and i put 6 on both,how can i fix that and if a UM died using this bot..would he use res rune automatically?