764 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

764 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 pm

- Scout skill ranges that vary depending on weapon range now take the weapon range into account.
  • Eg.

Code: Select all

<skill name="SCOUT_SNIPE" 							id="490450" range="60"	type="damage"		casttime="3"	cooldown="15"	target="enemy"		addweaponrange="true" />
    This means it has a range of 60 + the range of the weapon which is usually 180 or 200. You can tell which skills depend on weapon range by removing your ranged weapon, then the skill range will change. I believe I got all the affected skills in the database.
- item class row includes item.Range
  • This was added to support the above change.
- Improved dead mob detection.
  • Some times the Alive flag doesn't indicate the mob is dead because it immediately starts fading. So now it also checks to see if the mob is fading.
- Increased recipe recognised id range.
  • To support the higher ids of new recipes.
- A few modifications to clicktocast skills. Now it checks if mobs are in range of the clicked coords. If all mobs move out of range then it stops casting. If the targeted mob is dead it will keep casting if there are still mobs in range. It will also move to interrupt the cast if it is finished with it so it doesn't interfere with the next cast.
  • These should cause faster fight turn around but it's hard to do extensive testing. Let me know if you think it's performing worse.
- If the point the clicktocast skill chose to click is a little out of range for the skill it moves in range before casting.
  • This is necessary so it doesn't move forward on it's own and then miss casting properly.
- Added "minrange" to the list of attributes you can set to your skills in your profile.
  • I had a need to change this in the profile so I added it. For example I don't want to use Thunderstorm too close so I added "minrange=75" to the skill in my profile.
- Added an tweaked a few skills in the skills database.
  • Thx amalia.
- Updated French language file.
  • I don't know who to give credit for this because they didn't identify their user name.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro