Changelog 748

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

Re: Changelog 748

#21 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 am

Exactly, although I'm using the constants

Code: Select all

if( bitAnd(attackableFlag, ATTACKABLE_MASK_MONSTER) and bitAnd(attackableFlag, ATTACKABLE_MASK_CANFIGHT) ) then
			self.Attackable = true;
		else
			self.Attackable = false;
		end
How do we do a lot of testing without committing it? As far as I can tell the only reason 0x20000 didn't work out was because of those dead wolves. This solves that. And it solves the Kulech ones where 0x80k is 0. And there have also been reports that mobs are no longer attacked now that we changed it back to 0x80k.

I say this looks like it has a better chance of working than using the 20k or 80k alone. So just commit it and see what happens. There is no way that just one person or even just a few could test it against as many mobs as the whole rombot community can.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#22 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:32 am

I tested the mobs, the corpses and NPC on new map and it was fine. I just set up a function with loop so anytime I had target it printed if attackable and it's name. Had to specifically target via memory for the corpses as I can't just click them. So just went through on mount hitting tab, at towns just clicked the NPC.

Haven't done any in old map.

Command> player:target(player:findNearestNameOrId("Salvond Red Wolf Corpse")) lisa_target()
false , Name: Salvond Red Wolf Corpse
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lisa

#23 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 am

If you want to test it.

function lisa_target()
	while(true) do
	yrest(10)
		local target = player:getTarget()
		if target and target.Address ~= prevaddress and target.Address ~= 0 then
			printf("%s , Name: %s\n",target.Attackable,target.Name)
			prevaddress = target.Address
		end
	end
end
I just did commandline and called lisa_target()

true , Name: Transport Punisher
true , Name: Guardian Punisher
true , Name: Blocking Punisher
false , Name: Matty Coppernlo
false , Name: Audrey Kalon
false , Name: Vamp
Obviously this is only for actual mobs we target manually, if the "bugged" ones are some weird ghost things then this test won't be good enough.

did the NPC in Varanas, went through Silverspring and HoS.

All were fine.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 am

Hm.. maybe I'll do some testing on memory objects. I'll set up a function that scans memory for any object of type mob that are not attackable or objects that are not type mob but are attackable and then just ride through som zones.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#25 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 am

rock5 wrote:Hm.. maybe I'll do some testing on memory objects. I'll set up a function that scans memory for any object of type mob that are not attackable or objects that are not type mob but are attackable and then just ride through som zones.
Well clickable ones seem fine, so yeah would only be the ones you can't click for some reason, so yeah mem scans would be the last test to do ;)

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 am

I immediately got some results from the bloody battlefield. It just printed objects that are not attackable and most of them were npcs. That's the npcs that are type mob. They are marked not attackable so that's ok

Among them though were 3 mobs marked as not attackable.

false , Name: Kulech Splitter
false , Name: Kulech Blooddrinker
false , Name: Kulech Vanguard
When I tried to go to them I found that they don't exist. They are near Ise Shekkat but invisible and strangely enough all close to each other. I think they are some sort of hidden models maybe to help the fast spawn rate and how they attack so fast.

So looks good. They weren't glitches but were in fact not attackable. I'll do some more travelling and see if anything else pops up.

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 am

There were a few more mobs like that in Chrysalia but always the mobs were not to be found. In Rorazan there were a few dead animals in camps and that other mobs were 'eating' and a couple of mobs in cages. So, so far so good.

I'll teleport to Fireboot and check a few zones as I teleport to them.

lisa

#28 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 am

a while back I added code to detect if a mob is invisible or not, I thought it was in evaltargetdefault but I couldn't see it in there. Maybe I put it elsewhere, really don't know anymore.
I mention this because if they are invisible the bot should be ignoring them anyway, unless that code got left out at some stage.

just found it in player:findenemy

local inp = memoryReadRepeat("int", getProc(), obj.Address + addresses.pawnAttackable_offset) or 0;
			if not bitAnd(inp,0x4000000) then -- Invisible/attackable?
So according to the bit prints from earlier they are actually visible, maybe they are different models? Either way it seems really odd to have them.

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 am

lisa wrote:So according to the bit prints from earlier they are actually visible,
Maybe not. That code is in findEnemy. You weren't using findEnemy were you?

Anyway I'm convinced. I just toured all the zones in Zandorya. 1k is if the object is clickable. The best proof was in Rorazan. Sometimes Protector Vines would appear on my list as "unclickable". They normally are clickable. If I go to the ones that appeared on my list I'd find Protector vines that aren't clickable. It's almost as if the devs sometimes use real models of eg. mobs, npc etc. but then disable them by making them not clickable.

I've done enough testing to be sure. I'm going to change the statics name to something like ATTACKABLE_MASK_CLICKABLE and commit it. Or maybe ATTACKABLE_MASK_SELECTABLE. :?:

Edit: I might have to add that not all objects that are clickable are marked as such but all true attackable mobs are.

lisa

#30 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm

rock5 wrote:Maybe not. That code is in findEnemy. You weren't using findEnemy were you?
It is the 4kk bit and I looked at the posted bit logs, so no I wasn't using find enemy but the bits posted are what said to me they were visible.

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Maybe it doesn't necessarily mean they are invisible but that they are hiding. Hasn't that bit always been used for active objects such as hidden players and mobs? These ones weren't active. They were some sort of reference models so maybe the hiding bit does not apply. Maybe some other bit that indicates that it is not an active model also implies that it is not shown. Or some other convoluted logic.

lisa

#32 Post by lisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 pm

rock5 wrote:Or some other convoluted logic
made me lol, the RoM Dev's have always had their own very special type of logic.