Shaiya - ZS Shaiya Bot

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
zer0

Re: Shaiya - ZS Shaiya Bot

#21 Post by zer0 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:41 am

Allot, they would be considered completely different scripts, since they are both programmed differently, the other one has been coded with procedural programming whereas this was coded in an object-oriented approach. This also has allot of features that the other one doesn't, and the setting up is more complex too.

Here is a vid of the bot in action, the only thing that I did was move the camera angle at the beginning (since the bot doesn't move the camera) when he is next to the fence. The rest is the bot at work, would u be able to tell that it was a bot if u didn't know?
http://www.2shared.com/file/3146134/2c3 ... st_01.html
Last edited by zer0 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Split74

#22 Post by Split74 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 am

zerosignal wrote:@Split74
You target RGB values are way off, in the shaiya installed directory open "CONFIG.INI", under your selected resolution (for you it's [INTERFACE_1280X1024]), it should have the following values:

Code: Select all

STATUSINFOBAR_POS_X=0
STATUSINFOBAR_POS_Y=0
And the STATUSINFOBAR shouldn't be moved in-game.

edit: New version released. Char scripts are compatible with 0-0123.
this is my config.ini

there is a problem in the script, when an aggro mob get him he start pushing the pickup key instead of the attack key that's the matter! and the when he's sitting and a mob attack him he keeps sit and stand without pushing attack key
Attachments
CONFIG.INI
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

zer0

#23 Post by zer0 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Then it means that your virtual keys haven't been assigned properly.
Ur going to have to learn how to do a bit of lua programming in order to use this code, remember what I said in first post.
zerosignal wrote:* It isn't very user-friendly, this is intentional. I only wan't people who can
read and write lua competently to be using this software. If you can't, then
your a script kiddie, and I don't wan't you using the software in the first
place, so don't even bother recommending that it's made more user friendly (more
programmer friendly is fine ^-^).
edit: video link was corrupt, here is new one.
http://www.2shared.com/file/3146134/2c3 ... st_01.html

Split74

#24 Post by Split74 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:19 am

if u tell me how to edit virtual keys i'll do that... i can program in Fortran and C++ but i don't know a lot of lua scripting

Administrator
Site Admin

#25 Post by Administrator » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Open micromacro/lib/keymap.lua in notepad. It contains a list of all (or, most, actually) of the virtual key codes for your keyboard. The virtual key codes listed in there now fit the standard US keyboard model. Most keys do not change for other models, but a few will. It is possible that your key.VK_1, key.VK_2, etc. are slightly off.

Lets start with this, what keyboard layout are you using? Please provide the name (ie. Standard 101/102-Key US English), and/or an image of your keyboard itself. You can find some information about your keyboard under Control Panel/Keyboard -> Hardware or Control Panel/Regional and Language Support.

Split74

#26 Post by Split74 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 am

elverion wrote:Open micromacro/lib/keymap.lua in notepad. It contains a list of all (or, most, actually) of the virtual key codes for your keyboard. The virtual key codes listed in there now fit the standard US keyboard model. Most keys do not change for other models, but a few will. It is possible that your key.VK_1, key.VK_2, etc. are slightly off.

Lets start with this, what keyboard layout are you using? Please provide the name (ie. Standard 101/102-Key US English), and/or an image of your keyboard itself. You can find some information about your keyboard under Control Panel/Keyboard -> Hardware or Control Panel/Regional and Language Support.
i'm using on this pc the logitech Deluxe Access keyboard it's a 107-key QWERTY layout

but my question now is why the zs_shaiya 122b work and the 123b doesn't work?? does the layout change form a 122 to 123? i don't think it's a mine problem.. in the demo video u tested the bot vs non-aggro mobs... well the 123b work right on non-aggro mobs, it stop working well if a mob attack me when i'm attacking an other one.. in the 122 version he turn and attack the other mob in 123 he stand without attacking he keep pressing pick.. if u tell me where i can see the targhet function that tell him "if attacked, push vk_key1" i'll check if it's right

Administrator
Site Admin

#27 Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 pm

Ah, I see. Then yes, it appears this is a logical problem. I'm sure zerosignal is working on this.

centik

#28 Post by centik » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 am

hello all

im new at this..i downloaded all the necessary files..got micromacro working with the shaiya.lua but how do i use this ZS Shaiya bot?what do i do with the files i just downloaded from this thread?tks

zer0

#29 Post by zer0 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 am

Split74 wrote: but my question now is why the zs_shaiya 122b work and the 123b doesn't work?? does the layout change form a 122 to 123? i don't think it's a mine problem.. in the demo video u tested the bot vs non-aggro mobs... well the 123b work right on non-aggro mobs, it stop working well if a mob attack me when i'm attacking an other one.. in the 122 version he turn and attack the other mob in 123 he stand without attacking he keep pressing pick.. if u tell me where i can see the targhet function that tell him "if attacked, push vk_key1" i'll check if it's right
The layout shouldn't have changed, look through the char script, it may have. Attack is usually mapped to Key.VK_2 (2), and pick-up Key.VK_7 (7). But it's just a matter of preference, and they can be changed.

the difference in 123, is he will immediately cancel picking up items, when he takes damage. And if he does abort it, he will attempt to to resume picking items after the next mob has been taken down, providing he doesn't take damage.
I've tested on both agro and non-agro mobs alike and I don't have an issue. Their is a bit of tweaking (fiddling with the avatar configuration values), that may be required to have the bot be able to stay alive for extended periods of time.
He will also sit regardless if his being attacked by a mob or not, if his HP/MP/SP sit thresholds have been exceeded. This is due to not being able to differentiate effect damage from monster damage.

vvayinsane

#30 Post by vvayinsane » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 pm

i use shaiya bot in game with micro macrol and it works jsut find. i have edit the script so i can use more then one health.

When i try and use this script everything starts up just fine theres no problem with micro but nothing happens in game.

I checked to see if any of the key maps where wrong but there all right...any ideas

zer0

#31 Post by zer0 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:49 am

Sorry but I don't offer any support regarding this script.

Here are some lua tutorials for you, if you learn lua, then getting this script to work should be a breeze. ;)

vvayinsane

#32 Post by vvayinsane » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:13 pm

I got the script to work...

Split74

#33 Post by Split74 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:45 am

i still cant use the 124b... always same problems.. i'm using the 122b it has some problem but it works fine :(

zer0

#34 Post by zer0 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 pm

I was comparing the 0-0124b version, with my latest, and it looked like it had some old code in it, so it may have not been the version I intended to release.
Anyway 0-0125b is out now!! :D

@Split74
You can't use any char scripts from 0-0122b, as they are incompatible. It's best to download the latest version (0-0125b), duplicate the JohnDoe.lua file, then customize it to ur character.

vvayinsane

#35 Post by vvayinsane » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 pm

hey, i have two problems..well i can turn off sit but i would like it on. My only problem is that say i have 3000 hp and it will sit a way to soon and then when it does it wont get up. Im thinking its
hp_sit_multiplier=0.75,
hp_sit_offset=25,

I just turned off mp and sp since i dont really nead to sit for thoes.

The bot works just fine. Im still working on the color code so i can tell it what colors to attack and whats not. I want to first try and see if i can figure it out befor i ask for help.

jskyb

#36 Post by jskyb » Fri May 02, 2008 2:34 am

My assassin always run far to attack the weakest mobs, that attract many mobs to attack me :x
I don't see any point of writing target script, because player usually try to stay on one area, where prety much the same lvl mobs. It's just some my opinion, no offence.

zer0

#37 Post by zer0 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:40 am

@vvayinsane
he should get up though when the following conditions have been met:
hp = hp_max - hp_sit_offset
mp = mp_max - mp_sit_offset
sp = sp_max - sp_sit_offset

If you don't want to worry about sp, and mp, then set the offset to the max or greater. I'll look into creating the ability to not worry about mp, sp when sitting in future.

@jskyb
If it switches about 10 times, then it's probably not configured properly.
Having the target class, enables an anti-ks feature (which will avoid u getting banned), and color specific mob attacking (which prevents you from dying easily).
If you want to totally skip targeting set the following:

avi_options = {
  ["max_switch_targets"] = 0,
  -- other options here.
}
However you skip targeting, and u will soon see why it's included in the code-base.

jskyb

#38 Post by jskyb » Fri May 02, 2008 4:34 pm

@jskyb
If it switches about 10 times, then it's probably not configured properly.
Having the target class, enables an anti-ks feature (which will avoid u getting banned), and color specific mob attacking (which prevents you from dying easily).
If you want to totally skip targeting set the following:

avi_options = {
["max_switch_targets"] = 0,
-- other options here.
}
However you skip targeting, and u will soon see why it's included in the code-base.[/quote]

I see you point now,but i'm having some problems to configured the target.lua
Can u give some hint how to configured the target and how to enable an anti-ks feature.
I' m thinking if u can post an example on the form, then everyone can understand it, if it's not too much work for you.
thanks you so much...

zer0

#39 Post by zer0 » Fri May 02, 2008 9:52 pm

zer0

#40 Post by zer0 » Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 am

Hey everyone, I'm looking at creating the char sheets in xml format, then an XSLT file will convert it into the lua code for you. If I could get some feedback, maybe offer improvements to the xml definition format would be great, here it is so far:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<character>
  <config name="g_max_round_trip" value="400"/>
  <config name="key_attack" value="key.VK_2"/>
  <config name="key_pickup" value="key.VK_0"/>
  <config name="fight_delay" value="35"/>
  <config name="attack_delay" value="2.5"/>

<potions>
    <potion type="hp" cooldown="26">
      <virtual_key>VK_NUMPAD1</virtual_key>
      <virtual_key>VK_NUMPAD2</virtual_key>