Diablo III

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
danzigy33

Diablo III

#1 Post by danzigy33 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

I can't wait to play, I'm just want a bot for it asap. with that said i would like to know if anyone's working on one :D "lisa" "rock" eh eh :D ty all

lisa

Re: Diablo III

#2 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:23 am

Has the game even been released yet?

I remember waiting for D3 a few years ago, hopefully they get it released soon.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Golbez

#3 Post by Golbez » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:39 am

danzigy33 wrote:I can't wait to play, I'm just want a bot for it asap. with that said i would like to know if anyone's working on one :D "lisa" "rock" eh eh :D ty all

wow what a first post...

danzigy33

#4 Post by danzigy33 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

5-15-12 its official

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 am

Blizzard have a very anti-hacker/botter stance, so don't expect to much in the way of bots for D3
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

MiesterMan

#6 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:59 am

I never see bots for diablo, only trainers and hacked items. Depending on how they make the gameplay for diablo III, I don't see how a bot is really gonna be a desirable thing.

Unless there's that non-hacked character flag you're trying to get by botting it. Even then, is the effort really worth it?

Germangold

#7 Post by Germangold » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am

i botted in diablo2 simulatenously with 4 open windows 24/7

d2jsp worked good for me :D
edited some famous scripts for andariel, mephisto and pindle skin runs

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I never botted D2, I multiboxed 8 clients and made my own mods, I actually created the Ubers and the dev's liked it so much they added it to the actual game.
Open Bnet was where I really had my fun in D2, I only played HC on battle.net though, used to power lvl chars for currency on some site I can't remember the name of, was just a trading site for D2.

danzigy33

#9 Post by danzigy33 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm

With the Real money AH. i know i will try my hardest to get a gold farm macro at least.
:arrow: $$$

Botbotbot

#10 Post by Botbotbot » Thu May 10, 2012 5:50 am

nobody try micromacro on diablo 3 beta?

danzigy33

#11 Post by danzigy33 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 pm

well 3rd day into D3. Im lvl 40 and hell sucks balls need a bot it looks vary easy to make one. the map is almost the same in most place's

lisa

#12 Post by lisa » Sat May 19, 2012 2:33 am

danzigy33 wrote:Im lvl 40 and hell sucks balls
lvl 40 in hell? If you do every quest that is actually impossible.
I have done most of my playing solo and I am lvl 50 NM act4, just playing through with not trying to lvl up.
danzigy33 wrote:need a bot it looks vary easy to make one.
LOL
There is nothing "easy" about making a bot.

Germangold

#13 Post by Germangold » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:08 am

i am playing diablo 3 and there are quite few so called autoit macros out there for farming gold, exp etc..
very rudimentary but works..

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 am

I am using one of the more well known bots for D3, it does a direct injection into it so will no doubt get banned soonish since warden will be active very soon. Already made around $500 US though from selling gold so I'm not overly bothered.

I did some work with CE in D3 and couldn't get any good address + offsets that stayed true. I could find the addresses easy enough for pretty much everything but everytime I logged out and back in all pointer scans wouldn't work anymore and I mean all, HP had 200,000+ pointer scan results and after a relog every single one was wrong.

So I am not really putting any more effort into making MM work with D3, I could attach easy enough (1 client) and if I find the addresses in CE and not log out it was fine, as soon as I relogged though I would need to refind every address.

lisa

#15 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I started doing a bit more work on D3 for MM again, I had a theory which is working for now.

Still same issue of not finding any reliable addresses + offsets, might do some more testing on this later but for now I noticed something which works in our favour, in a small way.

At every spot they have statistics like dex,vit,armor they always have the same "number" in the address before the value.

An example might explain it easier.
Vitality always has FFFFF011 in the 4bytes before the float value of the vitality.

I am using a little memory scan to look for that FFFFF011 and do a check for a user input of the value to look for.

So basically you start the "bot" and it askes you what your current vitality is and then does the scan. It has been working 100% of the time so far but this only gets the stats, str/dex/int/vit/armor, which in itself is kind of useless.
I have been using the same theory for HP/Maxhp and early testing seems fine. It does take time though to do the scan depending on where the values are located in memory, addresses don't seem to change while playing but always change if you leave game and rejoin/resume. So it would only be ideal if you spend lots of time in the one game, like questing or just plowing from area to area.

If anyone has any reliable addresses + offsets please post them, I have only been searching for upto 5 offsets, I may have to increase it to get reliable =(

danzigy33

#16 Post by danzigy33 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 pm

sweet MM d3 would rock :D

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:46 am

getting reliable addresses + offsets is still a pain, happy to say I got them for player coords though lol

Code: Select all

playerpositionaddress = 0x1627ACC,
playerZoffset = 0x8,
playerXoffset = 0xC,
I haven't been spending much time on this though, to much other stuff in RL going on but hey it's a start lol

So if nothing else could probably make it follow a path on a map that isn't randomized.

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Some more good news, as such.

I decided that it was impossible to find addresses + offsets that was the same for every class for HP/maxhp

So I have them now for DH that are very reliable, so far lol

dhmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x248,0xBC})
	playerhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x16110cc, {0x24C,0x1C8,0x10,0x274,0x8})
Looks like I might need to find them for each class, painful lol

--=== current status ===--

1. I have player coords and have a waypoint creating setup
2. Found a way to tell if screen is zoomed in or not
3. Have Hp all classes and MaxHP for demon hunter class

--=== Immediate To Do ===--

1. add in some usage for moving to follow the waypoint system
coords.png
Couldn't find any info on functions or any sort of in game macro system, so going to work on movement with mouse clicks. I have the mouse clicking but game needs to be focus of course.
With the check for zoom you can now assume character is middle of screen and so movement can be done by clicking just away from middle of screen in the direction required.

1a. Work out some awesome maths stuff to make mouse point to spot required in order to move.

1b. Possible add in distance check and add hold mouse click for period of time which would mean less mouse clicks to move or click further away, maybe both.

2. Work on addresses + offsets for each class maxHP

3. Determine a way to tell which class character is

--=== long term to do ===--
1. Everything else

lisa

#19 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:28 am

Well I have the HP sorted, for now.
I think the issue I was having before was I was just casually doing it and patches had been implemented during the time, so obviously addresses had changed.

barbmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x264,0x14}) or 0
	wizmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x264,0x14}) or 0
	wdmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x264,0x14}) or 0

dhmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x248,0xBC}) or 0

monkmaxhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x181C614, {0x40,0xC8,0xC,0x274,0x20}) or 0

playerhp = memoryReadFloatPtr(getProc(), 0x16110cc, {0x24C,0x1C8,0x10,0x274,0x8}) or 0
Notice 3 classes use the same addresses + offsets for max HP and all classes use the same for HP.

Now to look for a class indicator lol

--=== Edit ===--

Well the addresses held up for 30 odd character changes and then a couple of them stopped being reliable
So still looking =(

lisa

#20 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 am

Ok this maths thing is annoying me lol

math.atan2(destinationX - playerX, destinationZ - playerZ)* (180/math.pi)
This gets me the degrees of the angle that I need in order to move, unfortunately the axis is turned 45 degrees counterclockwise, which is what is bugging me.

So I need a way to determine where to click on a non tilted axis, or a way to use a tilted axis for clicking on the screen axis.
coord1.png
Ok so in that pic lets say 1,1 is the destination, with the maths it comes out a 45 degree angle, I then need to tell the bot to click to the right of middle of screen and since screens work on a NSEW axis it is bugging me lol
So basically I need to tell bot to click
right if 45
above if 135
left if -135
down if -45
and of course all of the 356 other degrees of the circle.

Ok as for the clicking, I get the size of screen using this

local wx,wy,wwide,whigh  = windowRect(getWin());
So I can get the middle easy enough and then I just have to click a # of pixels in the direction I want to go.

This area is definately not my strong suit, if it was left to me I would do up some big table telling bot where to click depending on the degrees, so 360 entries in the table lol.