Dragon Oath Bot

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
zuel

Dragon Oath Bot

#1 Post by zuel » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 am

Introducing the Dragon Oath attack bot.

Dragon Oath is mostly a Korean Grinder MMORPG with a martial arts influence. This opens up the door to a bot that needs no way-points or pathing abilities. As this bot has none.

The bot is limited to tracking things like cursor type, some dialogs(captcha, loot window), castbar, target name, health, mana and rage of the player, target and pet from direct memory access. It will alert the human player when a captcha window is presented. Tracking of Buf and skill timers is done within the bot code. This is not terribly bad and is not entirely noticeable with the exception of an occasional buf missing.

The bot is extremely efficient. It can play in both the background and the foreground. Only in the foreground however is the bot intelligent enough to know when it as accumulated adds and where to loot. The bot currently relies on cursor position to detect mobs in its surrounding and loot.

This bot will not stop or pause in most cases. Looting is done in a separate lua thread allowing the bot to immediately begin attacking the next mob.

I supplied some additional mods and therefore the config.lua should be modified. You should also have the latest MicroMacro with sounds. Thanks Administrator!

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=2&t=2020

To configure the bot you may want to override the start and stop keys of micromacro. I have changed them to page up and down in my setup.

You will also want to modify the scripts\DoGlobals.lua

Code: Select all

keys = {
			["targetNext"]			= {
															["vkey"] 				= key.VK_F11,
															["keyModifyer"]	= nil,
														}
	}
to your appropriate next target button. I was not very successful at using the default ctrl-tab and I am not even sure the keyModifyer works, so you are best to make it a single key entry like F11 as I did.

Next you will want to setup your bot. This is done via the DoBotConfig.exe or manually modifying the dobotconfig.xml. I have included an example Taoist config with the zip file.

I hope I have included everything. Please enjoy.

*note* The bot will generate a file called skillTimers.cfg in order to track bufs from one session to the next. However, after 24 hours the file goes awry and you need to delete it.
Attachments
DoBot.zip
(77.7 KiB) Downloaded 778 times

gatjinty

SolarStrike Software - Post a reply

#2 Post by gatjinty » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Introducing the Dragon Oath attack bot.Dragon Oath is mostly a Korean Grinder MMORPG with a martial arts influence. This opens up the door to a bot that needs no way-points or pathing abilities. As this bot has none.The bot is limited to tracking things like cursor type, some dialogs(captcha, loot window), castbar, target name, health, mana and rage of the player, target and pet from direct memory access. It will alert the human player when a captcha window is presented. Tracking of Buf and skill timers is done within the bot code. This is not terribly bad and is not entirely noticeable with the exception of an occasional buf missing.The bot is extremely efficient. It can play in both the background and the foreground. Only in the foreground however is the bot intelligent enough to know when it as accumulated adds and where to loot. The bot currently relies on cursor position to detect mobs in its surrounding and loot.This bot will not stop or pause in most cases. Looting is done in a separate lua thread allowing the bot to immediately begin attacking the next mob.I supplied some additional mods and therefore the config.lua should be modified. You should also have the latest MicroMacro with sounds. Thanks Administrator!viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2020To configure the bot you may want to override the start and stop keys of micromacro. I have changed them to page up and down in my setup.You will also want to modify the scripts\DoGlobals.luaCode: