[Request] Latale Online

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
Mesosmagnet

[Request] Latale Online

#1 Post by Mesosmagnet » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:02 am

Latale online is a 2D side-scrolling game...very similar to MapleStory. However, the amount of hackers in Latale is considerably smaller. I would have tried to hack Latale if I was using Windows XP but currently I'm stuck on Vista. Thus making it nearly impossible for me to use a cheat engine.

Anyway, I would like to request a bot script that will auto-pot when my HP reaches a certain level.
Also, is there any other program/way that i can use to find addresses of my HP and etc. which works on Windows Vista?

Thx in advance! :P

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: [Request] Latale Online

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 am

Anyway, I would like to request a bot script that will auto-pot when my HP reaches a certain level.
Also, is there any other program/way that i can use to find addresses of my HP and etc. which works on Windows Vista?
Any memory editing software should do. I'd recommend either MHS or CheatEngine. Once you've found the address/pointer, you only need to write a script to constantly poll your HP and MaxHP. If it goes below a certain percentage, have it press the hotkey for potions.

Mesosmagnet

#3 Post by Mesosmagnet » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:20 am

I cant find the addresses myself as I am unable to run CE on Vista...I tried 2 months ago, is there a version that is compatible with vista now?

Thx! =)

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:12 am

It works just fine under Vista. You just need to run it with administrator privileges. Right click on the executable, and select "Run as administrator." Or you can go to properties and set it up through there so you never have to mess with again.

3cmSailorfuku

#5 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:14 am

Did you even remove Xtrap from it?