Shaiya PvP Bot [Curious]

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
Archon

Shaiya PvP Bot [Curious]

#1 Post by Archon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Is it possible?

I have no experience in creating bots, I was just curious if this is something that could become a reality. I'd like to try it out once I read through some TuT's for MicroMacro.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Shaiya PvP Bot [Curious]

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:20 am

It is possible, but probably wouldn't be very efficient. Shaiya tends to be more about outnumbering your opponent than anything, and it would be very difficult to create a bot that can tell when you have more members nearby and helping than there are enemies. Plus, PVP takes strategy, which no bot can really duplicate. But I guess if your kills-to-death ratio doesn't mater, you could do it.

Best way would probably be to create a set of waypoints to patrol, and have the bot pause at key locations if there are no enemies near the the path. Once a nearby enemy is found, you could send your character in and fight similar to how a normal PVE bot works.

Archon

#3 Post by Archon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:03 am

ratio isn't that important, and if you beef up a fighter in 1-15 pvp, you can easily kill someone solo with your eyes closed.

Just thought it would be something interesting to farm kills. While you're awake use a high level character to farm gold, while you're asleep, use the macro to farm kills. heh

Sgraffite

#4 Post by Sgraffite » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:12 am

It's much more efficient to make use of the multiclient ability and set it up so there's a few priests/oracles on one computer that take turns ressing one other character on another that you kill over and over.

Would also be doable by putting a priest/oracle, one character to kill, and the character you want to get pvp kills all on one computer, and just switch between the two chars that need to do something.

This way you can use UM characters.

Hopefully that makes sense to you.

zer0

#5 Post by zer0 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:55 am

There is no way a bot will ever b advanced enough to farm kills in Shaiya PvP. Parties will obliterate them. Unless you apply a bunch of hacks in PvP (which is where ppl get banned for the majority of hacks), a bot will never be quicker than the reactions of a human player, and his friends.

redapplerising

#6 Post by redapplerising » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:46 pm

I was wondering if there was a script to just automatically leader res. that would be really convenient.