Can someone make a Seal online bot?

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
viper304

Can someone make a Seal online bot?

#1 Post by viper304 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:17 pm

haha the game has been out for quite awhile, but i havent seen any bots anywhere. wondering if its even possible to make a bot for seal ><" if someone play the game and could make one, thatd be great =)

http://www.sealonline.com

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Can someone make a Seal online bot?

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 pm

The website is down right now. Does this game have any sort of protection that needs to be removed first? What are the controls like?

viper304

#3 Post by viper304 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

elverion wrote:The website is down right now. Does this game have any sort of protection that needs to be removed first? What are the controls like?

its nprotect game guard, the game guard disables with cheat engine, but it does not comply with micromacro.
meaning it doesnt work ><" but some of the cheats work. i've also tried a few steps to turn off the game guard.
But the game does not start without it ~ Is there any possible way to script a bot for this?

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm

I downloading Seal and just installed it. It does not appear to be using either GameGuard, HackShield, or XTrap. Seeing as it crashes while loading (before I even get to the main menu) I cannot look into it further.

I can tell you that using this target for your shortcut allows you to bypass the launcher:
"C:\Program Files\SealOnlineUSA\SO3D.exe" !@#$%^&*12qwaszx34erdfcv?!@#$%^&*