Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#61 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:20 am

Sorry, I often forget to do things and need to be reminded. I've updated the first post to version 0.42. It truncates the key name.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

#62 Post by Ego95 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 am

nevermind :) Thank you for the update

latino18fr

#63 Post by latino18fr » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi

juste a question during siege war

i see some player using a function to see stealthed Rogues
i juste want to know how can we countered it?

ZZZZZ

#64 Post by ZZZZZ » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

latino18fr wrote:Hi

juste a question during siege war

i see some player using a function to see stealthed Rogues
i juste want to know how can we countered it?
Kill them.

On another note, that function.lua you posted in the other thread R5, it broke your Multihack in the same way as that gsub error (still worked alright at times). I'll copy/paste error next time i get it.

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Wasn't that function.lua for the bot? R5hacks is a totally separate program. It's functions.lua is totally different.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ZZZZZ

#66 Post by ZZZZZ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:51 am

Ah, then it must have the same issue as gsub then? Because it was getting an error at character selection too. I'll post it next time i get it.

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 am

I see what you mean now. I've applied a similar fix to version 0.43.

I also just noticed that the hacks activate when I'm typing a number in an edit box using the num keys. So I've also added fix that ignores keypresses while an edit box is open.

rock5

#68 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 am

Just to let you guys know, there is a bug in version 0.43. If you start the hack just after you start the game, and before opening any edit box, then the hack wont work. Until I figure out how to fix it just open and close an edit box such as chat and then the hack should work.

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 am

Bug fixed in version 0.44.

Ego95

#70 Post by Ego95 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:58 pm

I don't know why, but on the official server the hack doesn't react on keypresses anymore after starting. Run the update.lua manually one time, but it did't help :/

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 pm

It works for me. Sometimes it gets a bit flaky and I have to hold the buttons down a bit longer to have it work but it's always worked.

Recently I noticed the new open dialog can cause it to not accept keypresses. If you opened the dialog (by pressing enter at the prompt) then close MM and restart it and don't use the dialog.

Ego95

#72 Post by Ego95 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:30 pm

I don't know which dialog you mean. I'm doing the same like I did before but since the last patch this week it doesn't work anymore. Is it normal that if I maximize the window it looks like this:

Code: Select all

Choose your character that you want to play on:

Char1
Char2
0       22
MobStealth  Fly  Wall  NoFall  MountSize  Speed: 55.0  (KOMMA () Help.
Don't know what the "0" and "22" is.

rock5

#73 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 am

Yep, that looks right. Those number are just from a print message I left in there by mistake.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you. Does the bot work ok?

Ego95

#74 Post by Ego95 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 am

The bot works fine like before. No changes. I've reinstalled the hack, but it didn't make any difference.

Edit: Ok I fixed the hack now for me. I just deleted this part of the function. Now I can use the hack again. The chat-line opened every time I started the hack. Now it doesn't anymore.

Code: Select all

-- Ignore keypresses is edit box is open
		if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) ~= 0 then

marduk

#75 Post by marduk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 pm

ahah same it doesnt work for my keypress
anything im doing wrong?

rock5

#76 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

The latest version is supposed to have fixed that. Are you sure you are using version 0.44? If you are, I'll probably have to do something differently.

marduk

#77 Post by marduk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 pm

yes i do :)

rock5

#78 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Could you test this for me because I'm not getting that bug anymore. The bug I'm talking about is, the memory location, used to tell if the edit box is open, used to return true as soon as you started the game even though it wasn't open. Now it works properly for me.
hacks.lua
Just replace this file.
(8.16 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Note: the hack assumes that it can open and close the chat edit box using Enter. If you left another edit box active elsewhere or you messed up the chat edit box so that it is still visible even though not active, then the hack might not be able to start properly. In this case you would need to close any other edit boxes and make sure the chat edit box is properly closed manually.

Ego95

#79 Post by Ego95 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:08 am

rock5 wrote:Could you test this for me because I'm not getting that bug anymore. The bug I'm talking about is, the memory location, used to tell if the edit box is open, used to return true as soon as you started the game even though it wasn't open. Now it works properly for me.
hacks.lua
Note: the hack assumes that it can open and close the chat edit box using Enter. If you left another edit box active elsewhere or you messed up the chat edit box so that it is still visible even though not active, then the hack might not be able to start properly. In this case you would need to close any other edit boxes and make sure the chat edit box is properly closed manually.
This works too, rock :)

I don't know what you changed, but for me it worked after I deleted the lines I have posted above.

rock5

#80 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 am

If you delete those lines then when you type something in chat you might change the hack settings.

Happy to hear my fix works. I'll update the first post.