Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Lamkefyned

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#41 Post by Lamkefyned » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:32 am

You can add speed manufacturing and collecting? no potion
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:22 am

Is that possible? If you can show me how it is done, I'll consider it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Lamkefyned

#43 Post by Lamkefyned » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:43 pm

The problem is not where to get the codes
If you think something is right just because everyone else believes,you're not thinking.

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 pm

If you can't do it and haven't seen it done then it's probably not possible. That would have been my first guess anyway.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Braziliano

#45 Post by Braziliano » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 am

rock , your lastest version worked fine till now , when open up the client .. it goes automaticly on fly mode , and tries to teleport upwards.
u know how i could fix this problem?

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:32 am

Braziliano wrote:rock , your lastest version worked fine till now , when open up the client .. it goes automaticly on fly mode , and tries to teleport upwards.
You'll have to give me more information. It still works fine for me.
Braziliano wrote:u know how i could fix this problem?

This of course is not a Multihack problem. There may have been some sort of corruption to your addresses.lua when it was updated by update.lua. Do an SVN Revert on addresses.lua and run the bot again and see if that helps.

Braziliano

#47 Post by Braziliano » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:28 pm

reïnstalled rom , prob was a corrupted file in there
i dind't change anything with mm folder , now it's working again x]

rock5

#48 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Updated to version 0.41.
- Added mount size hack.

I have a few characters that got the Flame Beast event mount and the size always pissed me off, it covers too much of the screen. So I've added a hack to change the mount size. The default is half size but you can change it in the settings file.

Ego95

#49 Post by Ego95 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 am

Something is going wrong :D
error.png

rock5

#50 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:16 am

Where does <komma <zehnertastatur>> come from and what does it mean? Translation I mean?

Ego95

#51 Post by Ego95 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 am

Komma means "," and Zehnertastatur is the Numpad. But this was in all versions of the hack. It just means you can type "," for help.

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Ah I see. It replaces (Num Del). That's really long. Actually I didn't know the 'key' name were that different in different languages. Anyway the problem is it's too long and overlapping to the next line.

So what are we going to do about it? I could just truncate the line to make sure it doesn't go to the next line. If I could make it English I would, seeing as the rest of it is English anyway.

Ego95

#53 Post by Ego95 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:33 pm

I do not really understand what you want to say. The problem with this version of the hack is, that it keeps spamming these lines like on the screenshot just after starting it. So I am unable to do anything :(

Edit: oh sorry, I think i understood what the problem is. Because you added the mount size function, the line is too long and this is why it keeps spamming.

So making it english would be the best I think. But it sounds like it is not possible? I don't know if it is possible,but an other idea would be to decrease the size of the text. Then it would fit.

An other question: is it possible to set the hack to an other position when starting? Because the window is very long and i am using many addons, I always put the window on a speacial position.

ZZZZZ

#54 Post by ZZZZZ » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

I want to know how to make it stop 'staying' on top. I have to minimise it to get it off my screen. (I don't bother looking at it after i know speedhack is turned on, i know where the keys are that i need to get through walls/fly)

rock5

#55 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:I do not really understand what you want to say. The problem with this version of the hack is, that it keeps spamming these lines like on the screenshot just after starting it. So I am unable to do anything :(

Edit: oh sorry, I think i understood what the problem is. Because you added the mount size function, the line is too long and this is why it keeps spamming.
Yeah. So what it does normally is it goes to the start of the current line and prints, then it goes to the start of the current line and prints, etc. When the print goes to a second line, it goes to the start of that second line and prints which takes it to the third line and it prints, etc.

Like you said, I can't see any way to make it English. I think instead of truncating the whole line I'll just truncate the key name. In English it only needs 7 characters so maybe I'll truncate it to 7 characters. So in your case it will look like
  • MobStealth Fly Wall NoFall MountSize Speed: 63.3 (KOMMA () Help.
It has needless extra bracket but it should be clear enough and you still get the "Help.".
AlterEgo95 wrote:An other question: is it possible to set the hack to an other position when starting? Because the window is very long and i am using many addons, I always put the window on a speacial position.
Everything for the user to set is in settings.lua. The options you want are

Code: Select all

-- The starting position of the MM disaplay relative to the game window
window_position_X = 300
window_position_Y = 30
ZZZZZ wrote:I want to know how to make it stop 'staying' on top. I have to minimise it to get it off my screen.
What's wrong with minimizing it? That's pretty much how I intended it to be used. If you want to see it, it stays on top, if don't want to see it you minimize it. I guess I could consider an option to start minimized so you don't have to minimize it every time you start it.

lolita

#56 Post by lolita » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm

rock5 wrote:What's wrong with minimizing it? That's pretty much how I intended it to be used. If you want to see it, it stays on top, if don't want to see it you minimize it. I guess I could consider an option to start minimized so you don't have to minimize it every time you start it.
Well for me it start as minized, so if i want to see it , i must maximize it first, and then move to position i want ( or maybe it start somewhere "off the screen" so i cant see it)

and one question , is it posible to ignore slow effect's? it would be useful in boss fight's.
e.g. Last boss in belathis fortes , slow you down from 50 (default speed) to only 5, and hack increase speed by 19% and it's only 6-7 speed total
so ignoring slow effect's would be very useful :)
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#57 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 pm

lolita wrote:Well for me it start as minized, so if i want to see it , i must maximize it first, and then move to position i want ( or maybe it start somewhere "off the screen" so i cant see it)
I think there is a bug if you start the hack while the game is minimized. I struggle to get ot on the screen. If you start it with the game mazimized it should start in the correct spot.
lolita wrote:is it posible to ignore slow effect's? it would be useful in boss fight's.
e.g. Last boss in belathis fortes , slow you down from 50 (default speed) to only 5, and hack increase speed by 19% and it's only 6-7 speed total
You could make it whatever speed you want but I don't know if the game will let you move that fast. You should probably test if it allows you to before I consider adding something for it in the hack.

<waypoints><onload>
	local speed = 50
	repeat
		player:update()
		if memoryReadFloat(getProc(), player.Address + addresses.pawnSpeed_offset) ~= speed then
			cprintf(cli.lightred,"Changing the speed\n")
			RoMScript("SendSystemChat(\"Changing the speed\")")
			memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), playerAddress + addresses.pawnSpeed_offset, speed)
		end
		yrest(250)
	until false
</onload></waypoints>
Try running this the next time you face the mob. It locks the speed at the specified value. Make sure you stop the hack first. Make sure to test it properly. When the mob tries to slow you and you see the message "Changing the speed" try running a bit to see if there is any pullback or any thing.

lolita

#58 Post by lolita » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:53 pm

script is crashing with code above, when player speed is changed,
this is error message

0:49am - [string "..."]:8: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'playerAddress' (a nil value)
but i think too that game will not alow me to move faster, and just port me back, so you dont have to put to much efforts in this ^^

*Edit1:
well it's actualy worked, there was error in your code line 8 should be

memoryWriteFloat(getProc(), player.Address + addresses.pawnSpeed_offset, speed)
and it's didnt pull me back, but i wasn't moving long disntance, only in boss room, idk will it work for long distance's

*Edit2:
after i did more test's, it puled me back after all, so no point of doing this, but ty for help after all :)
Last edited by lolita on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#59 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 pm

It's nice to find errors yourself, isn't it.? :)

Thanks for reporting back. I'll keep this in mind for future reference in case someone else asks this again.

Ego95

#60 Post by Ego95 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 am

rock, could you maybe add the old version without the mountsize hack to the first post? The version which keeps spamming everything is really annoying for me and other german players aswell :D