Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Ego95

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#81 Post by Ego95 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 pm

If you delete those lines then when you type something in chat you might change the hack settings.

Happy to hear my fix works. I'll update the first post.
Oh, now I understand the reason :D I got always angry, when I stood in varanas and used the number 3 when whispering to smeone and died :D

marduk

#82 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 pm

hi sorry for late reply mate...
no it doesnt work when i change the hack.lua

marduk

#83 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 pm

and with the new version... when i press enter it doesnt do anything ( i cant select the character as well and enter doesnt work :( P)

let me know what u want me to do

when i press enter... it actually open the chat in the game :P

rock5

#84 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 pm

marduk wrote:and with the new version... when i press enter it doesnt do anything ( i cant select the character as well and enter doesnt work :( P)
This sounds like an MM issue. What version of MM are you using?

Also make sure you don't use the MM open file dialog as it's buggy at the moment.
marduk wrote:when i press enter... it actually open the chat in the game :P
You lost me there. When you press Enter in the game it's supposed to open chat.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

marduk

#85 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 pm

ahah nah i meant when i got the windows of the hack on... :P when i press enter to select the character
i got 1.04

rock5

#86 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying when you press Enter, with the Hacks being the active window, the chat opens in the game? I can't see how that's possible. The only time the hacks presses Enter in the game is when you start it to reset the editbox flag. This would be after you have selected the character.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

marduk

#87 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:13 pm

it does when the active windows to select the character is on....
i press enter then .... it open chat close it and reopen it
:(
arrows doesnt work as well to go up or down

marduk

#88 Post by marduk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:16 pm

with the version about 2-3 days ago it wasnt doing the enter thing... but the hacks were not working

rock5

#89 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:12 am

marduk wrote:it does when the active windows to select the character is on....
i press enter then .... it open chat close it and reopen it
It sounds like it successfully selected the character then did the Enter thing in game to reset the editbox flag but stuffed up somehow. But if you are not able to press the arrow keys to change the character selection it sounds like it is a MM or PC performance issue. What version of MM exactly are you using? The current stable version is about 1.04.157 I think and the beta is 1.04.161. If you are not using the latest I suggest you update. I don't know what else to suggest.

marduk

#90 Post by marduk » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:45 pm

using the 1.04 tried the beta as well... nothing work
before i update the hack to the new patch it was working fine :(
now when i press enter when i select my character in the hack window.. it doesnt work it open the chat in game
was working fine before i update to new patch
it keep opening and closing chat :(

marduk

#91 Post by marduk » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 pm

rock5 wrote:Could you test this for me because I'm not getting that bug anymore. The bug I'm talking about is, the memory location, used to tell if the edit box is open, used to return true as soon as you started the game even though it wasn't open. Now it works properly for me.
hacks.lua
Note: the hack assumes that it can open and close the chat edit box using Enter. If you left another edit box active elsewhere or you messed up the chat edit box so that it is still visible even though not active, then the hack might not be able to start properly. In this case you would need to close any other edit boxes and make sure the chat edit box is properly closed manually.
when i use this ... it open the hack... but when i use hotkeys it doesnt work () and it still keep opening chat back and fourth)
and as of computer performance it cant be.. i can run 20 clients without lagging :(

rock5

#92 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:55 pm

marduk wrote:it still keep opening chat back and fourth
Ok, this is pretty clear. It obviously isn't detecting the editbox flag in memory properly. That's strange. What version of the game are you using? Try running r5hacks/update manually.

marduk

#93 Post by marduk » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:35 pm

rock5

#94 Post by rock5 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:19 am

Hm... start the commandline. Press enter in the game to open the chat edit box and type the following in the commandline.

Code: Select all

printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
If you don't know how to copy and paste in MM check my signature.

marduk

#95 Post by marduk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 am

i havent did what u said i was away.. but to add on top i run 12 clients atm
but i never had that problem before this new patch 6.0.6
will let you know later on how it goes with what u told me to do
thanks mate

marduk

#96 Post by marduk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

rock5 wrote:Hm... start the commandline. Press enter in the game to open the chat edit box and type the following in the commandline.

printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
If you don't know how to copy and paste in MM check my signature.
cannot open scripts printf "%X, %X\n no such file or directory

rock5

#97 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:29 am

rock5 wrote:start the commandline
You can start the commandline 2 ways. 1 by entering the following in MM

rom/bot path:commandline
or double clicking the StartCommandLine.bat file.

marduk

#98 Post by marduk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 pm

scripts\rom/bot.lua:38: C:/Users/PC/Desktop/mm/micromacro/scripts/rom/addresses.lua:32: unexpected symbol near '<'

2014-03-04 09:47:34 - cannot open scripts\printf(%X, %X\n,.lua: No such file or
directory

rock5

#99 Post by rock5 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 pm

marduk wrote:scripts\rom/bot.lua:38: C:/Users/PC/Desktop/mm/micromacro/scripts/rom/addresses.lua:32: unexpected symbol near '<'
This most likely means you had a conflict with addresses.lua when you last did a SVN Update. Don't ignore conflicts when they happen because they don't go away by themselves. You can tell it is in conflict because the icon next to the file in Explorer will be yellow. Right click the file and do a "TortoiseSVN/Revert..." to revert the file to it's original state. A better idea would be to do a revert on the whole rom folder to make sure there are no corrupted files in the bot, but if you have made some edits to the bot files, they will be undone.

Notorious

#100 Post by Notorious » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Curent version doesent work for me. Script stop on "Checking the editbox and reseting it if necessary" and open and close chat in game.