Rock5's Standalone Multihack

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Standalone Multihack

#101 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm

I'll give you the same instructions. Start commandline by double-clicking "StartCommandLine.bat" and enter the following.
marduk wrote:printf("%X, %X\n", addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address, memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address))
Check my signature to learn how to copy and paste in MM.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

marduk

#102 Post by marduk » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

could you upload the mm folder with the hack please...
i updated everything but it still doesnt work :(
reverted and reupdated :(
i so wish it would work
im getting the same problem as the person earlier :P
and when i use the hack.lua u posted it actually doesnt press enter ingame but any hotkey doesnt work

rock5

#103 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

If you updated everything and reverted too then what you have is exactly what I would give you.

I'm still waiting for someone to use that command and tell me what it prints.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ZZZZZ

#104 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Well mine works so idk if there is any point in me doing this, but I get

Code: Select all

A3E00C, D8701659

rock5

#105 Post by rock5 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Well, I meant from the users who are having trouble.

That reminds me though. I'd like the results from the command when the chat edit box is open and when it's closed. So that's twice.

marduk

#106 Post by marduk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:08 am

A3E00C, 0 both the same when the edit box is open and clsoed when you say editbox do u mean when i press enter to open chat ingame?

rock5

#107 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:53 am

marduk wrote:A3E00C, 0 both the same when the edit box is open and clsoed when you say editbox do u mean when i press enter to open chat ingame?
Yes that's what I mean. The address is correct but it didn't change when you opened the chat box. I'm not sure what that mean or how I will fix it.

But that means it would cause problems when running the bot as well. Do you have problems running the bot?

Notorious

#108 Post by Notorious » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 am

When chat is closed:
A3E00C, 0
Same when chat is open.

marduk

#109 Post by marduk » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 am

i dont bot :P
but its fixed now with the new file u sent me

Ego95

#110 Post by Ego95 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 am

Oh my god rock, I found something really important. If you won't fix that the world will end! In the windows title of the hack you wrote Stanalone you really missed the "d" of Standalone. So you shuld fix that, before someone else notices that :lol: :lol:

rock5

#111 Post by rock5 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:00 am

Lol. Sure it will be fixed in next update.

ZZZZZ

#112 Post by ZZZZZ » Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Would you be able to add a function to change the size of all pets as well? Maybe tie it in with the mount size adjustment?

Some pets are HUGE and they don't do anything except get in the way anyway. (pet eggs, not wd pets or prist fairy etc)

rock5

#113 Post by rock5 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:29 am

I could probably do that. It should really need another hotkey. I'll look into it.

The problem is I'm running out of buttons I can use. Also I'm thinking about other things you might want to resize such as harvestables you might want to make bigger so they are easier to see. Maybe I should instead add an option to change the size of anything. This would require 2 buttons and again I'm short on buttons. Not sure which to use.

lisa

#114 Post by lisa » Mon May 26, 2014 5:56 am

rock5 wrote:you might want to resize such as harvestables
Like I did in my resourcefinder Wp ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#115 Post by rock5 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:02 am

Yeah, that's where the idea came from. :) I nearly wrote something like "like Lisa did in her code" but then didn't.

rock5

#116 Post by rock5 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

I've modified the hacks to support sub menus. I've given the teleport hack it's own sub menu. I changed the nofall key because I want to use 0 as the main key to exit sub menus. I've made more use of the title bar to save a little space and to tell you the menu, even without the 'help' showing. Here it is if you want to check it out.
  • -- Superceded file removed --
Now to add the sizing option. My intention is to use a sub menu for the sizing options too as I can think of a few. These are the options I can think of.
  • 1. Resize pets - This would require a continuous check on any objects with an "owner" and then resize. I could do just the players pets or I can do all pets. I can't see the harm of doing all pets.
    2. Resize harvestables a la Lisa - This would require a continuous check on objects with the same id and resize them all. Probably I would keep a table of ids so you can resize more than 1 harvestable.
    3. Resize other objects - just for the fun of it. Maybe I could merge this with the harvestable one and resize by id.
    4. Resizing players - I think I would treat players differently and just resize the targeted player only.
    5. Maybe I should move the mount size toggle into the sizing submenu.
BTW I intend the resizing options to work on what you are pointing at with the mouse so they can be used with objects that can't be targeted. Hm... That means I'll have to add mouse info too. Haven't had the need up to now.

If anyone has an opinion on any of these options and how they should work, let me know.

ZZZZZ

#117 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 pm

I like the idea of resizing under sub menus but I think the teleport functions should remain as they are, or at least the teleport forward function should remain in the main menu. I know for me personally, I set wallclimb, swim and tp forward to my own keys and left all the other options simply because besides those 3, I rarely use any. Getting through walls is simple with just those 3.

rock5

#118 Post by rock5 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:50 pm

We can't leave all teleport keys outside a submenu because it uses 6 keys, too many. There might be room to just allow the teleport forward key. But I don't understand why/how you use the teleport forward key with the wall hack. Do you mean the nofall hack?

lisa

#119 Post by lisa » Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 am

rock5 wrote:2. Resize harvestables a la Lisa - This would require a continuous check on objects with the same id and resize them all. Probably I would keep a table of ids so you can resize more than 1 harvestable.
database has list of node Id's in it, I used

Code: Select all

if obj.Type == PT_NODE then
if database.nodes[obj.Id]
you can also use type for each type of resource, herb/wood/ore
database.nodes[obj.Id].Type

--NTYPE_WOOD = 1
--NTYPE_ORE = 2
--NTYPE_HERB = 3
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

ZZZZZ

#120 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

rock5 wrote:We can't leave all teleport keys outside a submenu because it uses 6 keys, too many. There might be room to just allow the teleport forward key. But I don't understand why/how you use the teleport forward key with the wall hack. Do you mean the nofall hack?
If you go up to a wall and turn on wall-hack you'll be able to step slightly into it, from there you can use teleport forward to get through it, combine that with swim hack upon exiting the other side and you have fast means of getting through an instance. Once you are used to going through walls it only takes a few seconds, can be a bit of a pain until you are used to it. As for getting back in through walls, swim into them, turn off swim hack while running forward and keep jumping to get through.

As for nofall hack, i disabled that. It's almost useless seeing as you'll die not long after using it anyway.