Support for Turkish server

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Support for Turkish server

#1 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Turkish current client version is 5.0.5.2640

The current SVN bot works with this version of the client so the following instructions are no longer necessary for people who play on the Turkish server. Just do an SVN Update, a Revert and then "rom/update". Don't forget to update the "ingamefunctions" addon in the games "interface/addons" folder.

I'll leave these instructions up for anyone still playing on 4.0.6 clients. The last known version that these instructions were known to work with was 4.0.6.2613 but will probably work with any 4.0.6 version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

For starters, make sure you don't use a version of micromacro newer than 1.02 beta 4. You can download it from here. http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 973#p48973

To get the bot working, update your rom bot version to 690. How to do this is covered elsewhere.

Make sure there are no red or yellow icons next to the files. If so, do a revert.

Then copy the following files into the rom folder overwriting the existing files. These files will then have red icon.
addresses.lua
(5.27 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
functions.lua
Fixed - can now target objects and harvest.
(47.8 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
If you haven't already, don't forget to copy the ingamefunctions folder from inside the 'devtools' folder to the games 'interface/addons' folder overwriting any different version you might have installed there already.

Then you should be good to go.

Note: DO NOT RUN UPDATE.LUA. It will damage the addresses.lua file.

Also note: I've added the addresses for the swim hack to work so you should be able to download the latest version and it will work.

Last note: I don't intend to provide extensive support for this version. Mostly, I will just fix the addresses when needed.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kamala

Re: Support for Turkish server

#2 Post by kamala » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Thank you very much in your hand health

okcudescartes

#3 Post by okcudescartes » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi, I've tried all the ways but still can not run. Rombot it useful to install which version? Here you can share files in the?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Game: Turkish current client version is 4.0.6.2563

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Like I said.

Install rombot version 690. If you already have the bot installed, right click the 'rom' folder and select "TortoiseSVN/Update to Revision..." and type 690 and click ok. If any files have red or yellow icons next to them then right click the 'rom' folder again and select "TortoiseSVN/Revert" and revert the changed files. These require TortoiseSVN to be installed.

Copy the files on the first post into your 'rom' folder overwriting the existing files. They will then have red icons next to them.

DO NOT run "rom/update" or "rom/bot update" because the update will damage the addresses.lua file. If you got a batch file from somewhere else to start the bot, check it to make sure it doesn't have "update" in it. If it does remove it.

Copy the "ingamefunctions" folder over and restart the game.

If it doesn't work please provide more information. What you are doing? What does it do? What error messages do you see? etc.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

okcudescartes

#5 Post by okcudescartes » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you for your help.

sersam

#6 Post by sersam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Bu hata nedir? (What's this error mean?)
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot
Last edited by sersam on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 pm

That means you are missing the value settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE value. I don't know how that could happen. Does the ESCAPE key work in the game?

sersam

#8 Post by sersam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:51 pm

rock5 wrote:That means you are missing the value settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE value. I don't know how that could happen. Does the ESCAPE key work in the game?
Yes Escape is work in the game. I using RomBot 572. Where I can find r690?

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Do you have TortoiseSVN installed? If so then right-click the 'rom' folder and select "TortoiseSVN/Update to revision..." then enter 690 in the box then click ok. If you don't have TortoiseSVN installed then try following the SVN Instructions here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions

sersam

#10 Post by sersam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

rock5 wrote:Do you have TortoiseSVN installed? If so then right-click the 'rom' folder and select "TortoiseSVN/Update to revision..." then enter 690 in the box then click ok. If you don't have TortoiseSVN installed then try following the SVN Instructions here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions
its nice! Error fixed. Thanks

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Fixed functions.lua. You can now target objects and harvest.

farmforever

#12 Post by farmforever » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 am

questbyname not working on this version nor the old userfunction, any clues of what to do to accept and complete quests ?

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 am

Maybe you can explain what happens because this works for me.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 397#p18397

farmforever

#14 Post by farmforever » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 am

okay i was trying to run the 1-10PioneersQuests from the most recent version of the bot on the 690rev w/o userfunction_QuestByName, now that i set correctly im recieving the "questname not found: 420660" , "questname not found: 420661" and all the other quests on sequence, what do i have to do?

farmforever

#15 Post by farmforever » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

and on the r5 version of malatina survivor im getting an error on the AimAt target, sadly i cant test right now, tomorow ill try to post a screen, but the bot cant tgt the green flowers.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 am

The 1-10PioneersQuests were not made for this version of the bot. It uses the AcceptByName functions that are available in later versions of the bot that accept ids as well as the name. You could try going through and changing all the ids to names. I'm not sure if there is anything else that wont work.

As to survival, I think I added the player:aimAt just so you can see what you are attacking, so I don't think it's necessary. Try removing that line. It's about line 197 of the survivalR5onload.lua file.

farmforever

#17 Post by farmforever » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:17 am

this is the error on malatina survival running on rev690
Attachments
fail.png

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 pm

rock5 wrote: I think I added the player:aimAt just so you can see what you are attacking, so I don't think it's necessary. Try removing that line. It's about line 197 of the survivalR5onload.lua file.

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:26 am

Turkish users can now use the latest SVN bot. I've updated the first post.

turkchopper

#20 Post by turkchopper » Sat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

rock5 wrote:Turkish users can now use the latest SVN bot. I've updated the first post.
Hi rock5
I downlad last version of micromacro and updated script folder to head version and I copied ingamefunctions folder to addon folder of rom

vhen I start createpath.bat

bot says
.../player.lua attempt to perform aritmetic on field 'CharClassinInfoSize' <a nil value>

when I tried to start Get_Object_Id.bat or Get_Player_Position.bat they gave error like createpath.lua

What must I do please tell me in very very easy english
for example

download micromacro XX version
download this
copy this to this folder

when sentences are multiply, I dont understand anything