Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Constellation (Zodiac) Pet scripts

#221 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

I haven't used this in ages. Just had a go and got 390 points and 3 Universal Components.

The reason it wasn't getting the right colors for you is because you have the setting "GetFailureTitle = true". What this means is the very first time you run this script on a character it will fail badly on purpose to get the title "There is nothing I can't break". From then on it should work properly. If you don't want to earn that title on any other first time characters, set that setting to false.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

minhtien86

#222 Post by minhtien86 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 am

thank rock , i will try next day

Ego95

#223 Post by Ego95 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:16 am

-- Please delete :oops:
Last edited by Ego95 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#224 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 am

Delete what?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Ego95

#225 Post by Ego95 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:41 am

I wrote something that did not work, but I found a solution for german clients a few pages ago.

rock5

#226 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:57 am

Can't you delete your own post? There should be a tick box at the top of the edit page.

Ego95

#227 Post by Ego95 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

No I am not able to do this. Or maybe I am too blind to see this button :D

rock5

#228 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 am

So you don't see this?
Attachments
deletepost.jpg

lolita

#229 Post by lolita » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:58 pm

i dont have that :D
Attachments
New Picture.jpg
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#230 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 am

It must be one of the added privileges of the access I have to the forums. I'll keep in mind, from now on, that regular users can't delete their own posts.

BlubBlab

#231 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 am

I can but only if not some one answered to the post until then
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rido_knight

#232 Post by rido_knight » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 am

i cant achieve to work Weaving Machine :/ Bot didnt click scissors etc

rock5

#233 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:18 am

There was an update to the Weaving machine on page 10. That worked perfectly. I've updated the first post. I've also added the other scripts in this topic to the first post.

rido_knight

#234 Post by rido_knight » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm

rock5 wrote:There was an update to the Weaving machine on page 10. That worked perfectly. I've updated the first post. I've also added the other scripts in this topic to the first post.

Thanks for update ^_^

rido_knight

#235 Post by rido_knight » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:00 am

damn weawing machine didnt start again :((((( event start but didnt click anything :(

rock5

#236 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:19 am

What can I say. It isn't my script but it looks like it is written really well. And it worked perfectly for me, well the 2.1 version anyway. I just ran it again. Got a score of 21 and got a Berserker Elixir and a Goddess Package. You didn't by accident use the old script again did you?

rido_knight

#237 Post by rido_knight » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 am

rock5 wrote:What can I say. It isn't my script but it looks like it is written really well. And it worked perfectly for me, well the 2.1 version anyway. I just ran it again. Got a score of 21 and got a Berserker Elixir and a Goddess Package. You didn't by accident use the old script again did you?

No.I delete old one and paste new one. Andor and weawing machine are my problem damn -_- i ll try to find solution.thanks.

rido_knight

#238 Post by rido_knight » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:51 am

i decided to read every page on this topic and i found this conversation;

http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... &start=160

and then i downloaded d303fix addon whatever someting like that :D and works perfectly ^_^ thank you Lisa ^_^

Buster99

#239 Post by Buster99 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Rock,

Whenever I run the Haunted script and set it to repeat using the transport rune option I encounter this problem:

First time it runs through the game...works flawlessly
Next time through the game...will NOT click on tiles and items and fails to complete. I have to restart script for it to work properly again.

Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks

EDIT: Ok this is weird. After more testing. When I have the RoM Client active, forward it will not click on tiles. When I click on the MM window and make it the forward in-use window...the bot clicks on tiles. I have noticed this same thing in Andor Training. If I have the Rom Client as the in-use, forward, active window...it doesn't fire the shots to kill the animals. But if I click on the MM window...the bot works fine in Andor script and all the animals are killed throughout the rounds. No idea why this is. Thoughts?

rock5

#240 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 pm

That's a tough one. The only difference between active and non active should be the performance. Being active should increase the fps and cpu usage but that seems unlikely to be the cause. Maybe an addon that intercepts keystrokes only works if the game is active. So when the game is not active the bot keystrokes can get through. I'm reaching here. Are you using the ExtraActionBars addon?