Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Bot_romka

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#741 Post by Bot_romka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:43 am

Same fix.
Attachments
addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua
(34.58 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
Last edited by Bot_romka on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celesteria

#742 Post by Celesteria » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:12 pm

hello rock5,

the function findMailbox() do not find the mailbox at the guild castle. to fix it you can add the id 113043 to the MailboxExceptions around line 80...

Do you plan to extend this userfunction to handle some more functions of UMM? f.e. can I receive only mails from specified charname or by specified item-id? Or is there a way to receive less than 30 mails (f.e. if there is not enought bagspace)?

Is there a way to check if the addon relogs the char? Because the EventMonitor must be restarted after a relog :(

thx and greetings
Celesteria
I am a botter, but no cheater. So none of my scripts ever use any of the hacks like swimhack, speedhack, wallhack...
I hope you can understand my english. Its not my native language and it has been a long time since I used it the last time :)

Bot_romka

#743 Post by Bot_romka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Celesteria wrote:function findMailbox() do not find the mailbox at the guild castle.
For all client with removed models or for same non English language client function findMailbox(); not always can find mailbox, need to use Mailboxes Id. Try too use my modified Rock5's mail related functions userfunctions in my previous massage.
Last edited by Bot_romka on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celesteria

#744 Post by Celesteria » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Bot_romka wrote:For all client with removed models or for same non English language client, function findMailbox(); not always can find mailbox, need to use Mailboxes Id.
I dont use any model folders and with adding the id like I posted before it works fine.
I am a botter, but no cheater. So none of my scripts ever use any of the hacks like swimhack, speedhack, wallhack...
I hope you can understand my english. Its not my native language and it has been a long time since I used it the last time :)

Bot_romka

#745 Post by Bot_romka » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Celesteria wrote:
Bot_romka wrote:For all client with removed models or for same non English language client, function findMailbox(); not always can find mailbox, need to use Mailboxes Id.
I dont use any model folders and with adding the id like I posted before it works fine.
Try to use my modified version it work for my all client (Euro and Russia).

beanybabe

#746 Post by beanybabe » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:09 am

do we need to update this to start with userfunction_ ?

beanybabe

#747 Post by beanybabe » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:31 am

I found this
RoMScript("UMMFrame:Hide()") -- to close mail window
Im going to test it. I also noticed a spot I may have needed a waitforportal.

beanybabe

#748 Post by beanybabe » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

I was looking for way to check if there was new mail. No option was found on the mail mods. Rom pops up a little flag when new mail comes and umm says "you got mail" I'm thinking there must be a way to check without running to mail box. Anyone have any idea?

I found this on one of you past messages ill see if it does the trick UMMConfig.NewMail["playername"]

Celesteria

#749 Post by Celesteria » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 am

hi rock5,
Celesteria wrote:Do you plan to extend this userfunction to handle some more functions of UMM? f.e. can I receive only mails from specified charname or by specified item-id? Or is there a way to receive less than 30 mails (f.e. if there is not enought bagspace)?

Is there a way to check if the addon relogs the char? Because the EventMonitor must be restarted after a relog :(
it would be fine if you have time to answer my last questions :)

thx
Celesteria

rock5

#750 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:54 am

I must have missed it.

I've already added the ability to take money, diamonds or items as per the options available in UMM, and the ability to take by item name in my test version. There are no Ids available so we can't use Ids. I could add a receive number argument. I think I would just have it open that number of mails that match your search, eg.

Code: Select all

UMM_TakeMail("Mana Stone",10)
will open 10 mails with Mana Stone attachments. The only problem with this, in regards to the items, money and diamonds options, I was just going to use the UMM options. If I want to only select a certain number then I'll have to select them manually. I'll look into it. It should be possible.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#751 Post by lisa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 pm

I'll be honest I haven't read first topic to see if this has been implemented since I last downloaded function but. When the mail is delayed can you add in a check for the splash screen message to say if recipient mailbox is full or not, then return something if it is. Right now when mail box is full the char just relogs and tries again same char, then relogs and tries again, then relogs and tries again, since recipient mailbox is still full it just keeps reloging, I'd prefer it didn't do that.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#752 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Didn't I add a check for that? Then it's probably assuming that it reached the 60 mail send limit. I guess I need to mess with events. That's annoying. I don't know if I have the drive to do it. I'm engrossed in Astro Empire at the moment. We'll see.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

beanybabe

#753 Post by beanybabe » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:54 pm

fun with mail.

Just hit a problem with mail when sending or receiving a lot of items. It seems to time out and continue on with questing but since it waited so long getting mail it may skip a few waypoints. I added a 3500 wait but that may not be long enough for all situation but to long for just 1 item.
Is there some better way to deal with this like limit get mail to 10 items or have it only get till bag is so full say leave 10 empty spots. I'm sure someone have coded this in some waypoint if you can recall and point me in that direction

I use the random chars to store stuff and dont want the bags filling up. Im thinking of making a group and mail to 1 then if it gets near full it send to next one. always leaving 10 spaces or so free on each char. Then in the groups define what type items they store (runes, stats, ore , wood, herbs, armor, weapons)

rock5

#754 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:43 am

I can't see how the mail functions could make it skip waypoints. There is probably some bug in your code.

beanybabe

#755 Post by beanybabe » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 am

its rare that it does it if there are many items in mail and im in castle it will try to get them but seem to time out then take off. but it will skip the wp near the inner castle door and head to the next one this can cause it to run into the wall before the door instead of comming out and turning. If i add a wait for 5000 it seem to help I still need to find the longest time it takes to get mail. Just wanted to let you know.
So far this extra time seems to fix it but 99 % of the time i only need a tiny wait like 200.

I guess i should check free bag space and just limit the mail revived to some predicable number.

noobbotter

#756 Post by noobbotter » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:26 am

beanybabe wrote:fun with mail.

Just hit a problem with mail when sending or receiving a lot of items. It seems to time out and continue on with questing but since it waited so long getting mail it may skip a few waypoints. I added a 3500 wait but that may not be long enough for all situation but to long for just 1 item.
Is there some better way to deal with this like limit get mail to 10 items or have it only get till bag is so full say leave 10 empty spots. I'm sure someone have coded this in some waypoint if you can recall and point me in that direction

I use the random chars to store stuff and dont want the bags filling up. Im thinking of making a group and mail to 1 then if it gets near full it send to next one. always leaving 10 spaces or so free on each char. Then in the groups define what type items they store (runes, stats, ore , wood, herbs, armor, weapons)
You know that's a good idea. I've been using 3 or 4 different characters for sending certain item types to, but when playing manually on my main characters, I always forget which characters get which types of items. I should write myself a quick userfunction and set up a table of characters and which item types they get that way, all I would have to do it get near a mailbox and type in my userfunction to have it send all my extra stuff to the characters that should get it. Or do you already have such a userfunction?

beanybabe

#757 Post by beanybabe » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:36 pm

I was thinking the same thing also try to keep it fast and simple so it can be called at any mail box.

Here are my ideas on it

Have a list of item codes and chars they get sent to:
Some of the items need be put in bank box storage but that may need be another function.

recipes
eggs
mount tickets
monster cards
Daily quest items not may use these any more but I have been working on some scripts to use them as part of a dailys function.

List of people to send production runes to. by type activate blend link .... may have different char for each type.

Crafting mats need to get different send locations also have lists of chars excluded(craft characters) so they keep there inventory
wood
ore
herb
craft special mats
craft chests
boss furniture mats

stat runes may need special help and the weapon runes need protected
level 1 to 3 normal runes just trash
special runes
level 4 need saved for class hall instance
5 to 8 send to storage char
9 up to another stor char

Tier 6 gear that is not od then sort it by stats
any that has 2 of the following stats int str dex sta wis matt patt send to char for possible use on alts
any with random trash stats need special processing()

rings and necklace drops also send any that are defense or HP or MP and tier 6 to special processing()
send rings with usable or sell-able stats to storage alt
special processing()
Have a list of alts say 6 that it sends to the first alt then when the mail near full it moves from that to the next.
These would be alts you run daily's on so they get logged in each day and can have this function on them. This would make it easy to convert them later to stones.
This would need to have a check for bag space you want to leave about 8 spaces or so free all the time. If there new mail then mail some to the next char in the list then get new mail leaving some free space. This is a first in first out processing.

beanybabe

#758 Post by beanybabe » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 am

--I run into a problem with mail mod. for some reason this just started happening. few weeks ago. I will send mail then a message appears

Sending items to *name*...
Mailing delayed. Reloging before continuing.

--This is a problem as it assumes you are near a mail box after you relog. I am not sure were it does this but it needs check if it was in castle then reenter and return to mailbox before continuing.
--This is what happens

Failed to send all items.
We try to find NPC Guild Mailbox:
Sorry, we can't find NPC Guild Mailbox.
Was unable to open mailbox. No mailbox, rented mailbox or convenient mailbox found
Structure not found

Bot_romka

#759 Post by Bot_romka » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 am

Version 1.90 b3

New fixed version for testers only.

.. fix:
"wrong gold send error, after send gold and relogin to next char"
" and many alse (короче, дохера ещё всяких багфиксов)."

.. added:
"UMM_ReturnMail(_type, _senders) function"
"Mail recipient does not exist!" Warning message
"чёта добавил ещё но уже нихрена не помню."

p.s. This version is written by Rock5, i only rewrote a bit, added the function UMM_ReturnMail(_type, _senders) and fixed founded bugs.
Its not the final version, only for bugtesters.
Attachments
addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua
Version 1.90 b3
(40.81 KiB) Downloaded 353 times

beanybabe

#760 Post by beanybabe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:41 am

What version of umm works best. I tried his new version on curse it messes up. So I am using some old Version: 1.6.5.1676