rombot not work

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

Re: rombot not work

#21 Post by Sasuke » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:35 am

sorry guys but we need help from admin for fix it..i try many times but i have many problems for it....

Rivva

#22 Post by Rivva » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:10 pm

I´m in the same opinion ! we need help!!!

hanatan

#23 Post by hanatan » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:15 pm

i have sent rock a private message but no answer if more people pm him maybe we have a chance.

Rivva

#24 Post by Rivva » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:41 am

so I will send a pm to Lisa...

Andre235

#25 Post by Andre235 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:13 am

Rivva wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:41 am so I will send a pm to Lisa...
good luck ;-)
In my opinion the rom bot is dead because Lisa and Rock5 are far away from RoM... but i hope, that we get some Help.

i looked through the Files in the rom Directory and i found 2 Files with with "actionBarPtr" inside: addresses.lua and macros.lua.

A few Days ago i've listed the updated addresses by update.lua in MicrMacro in a Picture =======>>>>>>>>>>>
addresses_rom.png

Sasuke

#26 Post by Sasuke » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:56 am

are these new codex for addresses?i don't know if you can se from rom bot....maybe do we need to use chet engine and other program suggest by lisa in an old opst.....do you try to change in addresses.lua and start bot?program change it probably

Sasuke

#27 Post by Sasuke » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:51 am

i think it's only way for it .pay for it
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 259#p51259

Andre235

#28 Post by Andre235 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Sasuke wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:56 am are these new codex for addresses?i don't know if you can se from rom bot....maybe do we need to use chet engine and other program suggest by lisa in an old opst.....do you try to change in addresses.lua and start bot?program change it probably
im not sure what to with these information. i tried to write a new addresses.lua with the new addresses, but i dont know what to do with the last past of the list. maybe i used the wrong syntax for it... so the bot crashed with some errors (i dont remember wich errors :( )

Administrator
Site Admin

#29 Post by Administrator » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:46 pm

I've already got the action bar stuff sorted out by now. That's only one small piece of the puzzle. Literally everything has changed. It's going to take some more time. Just be patient.

hanatan

#30 Post by hanatan » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:52 pm

THank you admin i will love you for eternity.

Sasuke

#31 Post by Sasuke » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:53 pm

i'd like just to know how to do it for next time man.....can you learn me ?

Administrator
Site Admin

#32 Post by Administrator » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:33 am

All I'm doing is finding the addresses as you normally do with Cheat Engine. There's already tutorials on this forum.

To find the address bar, I placed the Attack skill on slot 1 of the action bar, then search for 540000. Change it with Recall, then search for 540001. Back to Attack and search 540000. Keep going until you have one result (which won't take long). Congrats, you've found the address bar slot 1 address. You can then just use Cheat Engine's pointer search to find the pointer chain.

CoIogne01

#33 Post by CoIogne01 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 am

Andre235 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm
Sasuke wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:29 am i have addresses but i don't understand how to hold when start bot..i need help too,,,maybe we resolve in a few days
What do you mean with „hold When Start bot“?
Andre235 meint das er die Adressen hin bekommt aber wenn er den bot Startet überschreibt die Update.lua alles was er geändert hat
was kann man machen das die neuen Adressen nicht überschrieben werden

Den Text bitte ins English übersetzen

gruß Cologne

Onche

#34 Post by Onche » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:40 am

Ok so I'm a true nab at finding adresses for now (even with tutorials, finding what action ingame you have to do to find the specific adress is not so easy)

However, I can share you the list of the adresses that cannot be updated automatically (at least from my experience) :

actionBarPtr
charMaxExpTable_address
pawnHP_offset
pawnLastHP_offset
pawnMaxHP_offset

The rest of the list update itself automatically, so if someone knows what action is related to each adress above, maybe I could try to find the new adress through CheatEngine. I'll try with actionBarPtr first since our Administrator gave some instructions !

Sasuke

#35 Post by Sasuke » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 am

CoIogne01 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 am
Andre235 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm
Sasuke wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:29 am i have addresses but i don't understand how to hold when start bot..i need help too,,,maybe we resolve in a few days
What do you mean with „hold When Start bot“?
Andre235 meint das er die Adressen hin bekommt aber wenn er den bot Startet überschreibt die Update.lua alles was er geändert hat

gruß Cologne

Andre235 says that he gets the addresses, but when he starts the bot, Update.lua overwrites everything he changed
what can you do that the new addresses are not overwritten

Please translate the text into English

Greetings Cologne

Sasuke

#36 Post by Sasuke » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:07 am

Onche wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:40 am Ok so I'm a true nab at finding adresses for now (even with tutorials, finding what action ingame you have to do to find the specific adress is not so easy)

However, I can share you the list of the adresses that cannot be updated automatically (at least from my experience) :

actionBarPtr
charMaxExpTable_address
pawnHP_offset
pawnLastHP_offset
pawnMaxHP_offset

The rest of the list update itself automatically, so if someone knows what action is related to each adress above, maybe I could try to find the new adress through CheatEngine. I'll try with actionBarPtr first since our Administrator gave some instructions !
you can list step by step the actions you do to find it

Andre235

#37 Post by Andre235 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:12 am

Sasuke wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 am
CoIogne01 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 am
Andre235 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm What do you mean with „hold When Start bot“?

gruß Cologne

Andre235 says that he gets the addresses, but when he starts the bot, Update.lua overwrites everything he changed
what can you do that the new addresses are not overwritten

Please translate the text into English

Greetings Cologne
i've never sayd tht i have THE addresses :-( ... unfortunately
the picture with the addresses are from running the update.lua file (before the last server maitenance)
i've tried to change the addresses manually but it doesn't work <= maybe i used the wron syntax there - especially for the last part in the picture. My programming skills are very limited :oops:
My misstake was to run the update.lua after changing the addresses.lua and i must do that work again :twisted:
so i will go on while my child is sleeping :D

Onche

#38 Post by Onche » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:18 am

Sasuke wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:07 am
Onche wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:40 am Ok so I'm a true nab at finding adresses for now (even with tutorials, finding what action ingame you have to do to find the specific adress is not so easy)

actionBarPtr
charMaxExpTable_address
pawnHP_offset
pawnLastHP_offset
pawnMaxHP_offset

you can list step by step the actions you do to find it
The way I found that those 5 adresses couldn't update automatically was :
- launching rombot
- getting error about "actionBarPtr"
- deleting "actionBarPtr" from update.lua
- launching rombot (actionBarPtr is then skipped and some adresses are updated)
- getting error about "charMaxExpTable_adress"
- deleting "charMaxExpTable_adress" from update.lua
- etc... until there's no more errors from memory adresses.

To find the new adresses, I'm following the steps from this tutorial : http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... p?f=5&t=65 .

So I tried to follow the steps for the "actionBarPtr" adress :
- put "attack" on slot 1 action bar
- put "attack" ID on Cheat Engine (540000)
- click New Scan
- put "recall" on slot 1 action bar
- put "recall" ID on Cheat Engine (540001)
- click Next Scan
- found one adress : 0E612590
- right click on the adress, and click "Find what acesses this adress"
- double click on the instruction
- get the offset (in red, I got "edx+04") and the probable adress ( 0E61258C )
- click new scan
- get the "hex" box checked, scan type as "Exact Value", put the probable adress (0E61258C)
- normally you should find a green adress, on which you add the offset, an get the updated one. In my case, I didn't find anything. I suppose (according to the tutorial) that it means the adress is not static and has double pointers, but at this point I'm stuck and don't know what to do exactly ( tutorial for double pointers : http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=5&t=900 )

for the 4 other adresses, I have no idea what to do in game to identity the adresses (I mean, gold currency is easy, you just need to type your gold, but "charMaxExpTable_address" doesn't mean anything to me)

NB : I found that those 5 adresses were the ones breaking the bot, however I cannot guarantee that adresses are the only issues (I'm a nab)

Sasuke

#39 Post by Sasuke » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 am

[/quote]

So I tried to follow the steps for the "actionBarPtr" adress :
- put "attack" on slot 1 action bar
- put "attack" ID on Cheat Engine (540000)
- click New Scan
- put "recall" on slot 1 action bar
- put "recall" ID on Cheat Engine (540001)
- click Next Scan

[/quote]

how do you know that actionbarptr refers to the attack? i don't understand where to find the headers and what they refer to
and what does double punters mean?

Administrator
Site Admin

#40 Post by Administrator » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:49 am

Thanks Onche. The ones you've listed (less action bar, I've got that done already) are the ones I'm going to be focusing on next to start getting the bot operational (even if that means some features don't work right).

What you've detailed is exactly right, but you won't be getting that static (green) address right away. It has many layers to it. The address bar object is stored at Client.exe+65C83C + 14C + BC + 34 + 80 + 140 + 180 + F60 + 1A0 + 338, with each item in the list being an additional struct containing its own values starting at ~ + 12BC. Each element in the action bar is 20 bytes; within that chunk, at +10 is a 4-byte int that stores the type, followed by another 4 bytes that stores the ID; not sure what the other bytes are for at this time.

Long story short, you were doing the right thing, just had to dig much, much, much deeper.
how do you know that actionbarptr refers to the attack?
By reading the information out of memory, we can tell the skill type (3) and ID (540000) to determine that it is the Attack skill.