waypoint creation

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bahamut1974

waypoint creation

#1 Post by bahamut1974 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:46 am

After last update i don't seem to be able to create a new waypointfile. The creator starts alwrite....i make harvest points but when i wanna save the file the program stops without saving. :(
Any idea's? :?

Black

rock5

Re: waypoint creation

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:08 am

Works fine for me. Please tell use what steps to take to reproduce the error.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gloover

#3 Post by gloover » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:31 am

Hmm. After a while I've also tried to create a wp and got this error

Code: Select all

...\scripts\rom\/createpath.lua:605: bad argument #2 to 'string.format' (number expected, got string)

everytime I'm using NPC-Dialog, targeting NPC/vendor, targeting objects [num4 - num6]. To create a player posiotion [num 1] seems to work.

I'm using rev.768

Whats goin wrong?!

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 pm

There are a couple of strings I should have updates in all the language files. I'll do that now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

gloover

#5 Post by gloover » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Thank U rock,

rev 769 seems to get npc in target corretly, but inserting "Option by name/.." [NUM6] cause this error :-(

Code: Select all

...\scripts\rom\/createpath.lua:731: bad argument #2 to 'string.format' (number expected, got string)
seems also depending on german umlauts

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:29 pm

I can't believe I missed that even after carefully checking for other strings that needed fixing. Grrr.
gloover wrote:seems also depending on german umlauts
I'm assuming you are talking about the displayed option having umlauts that don't display properly. This shouldn't affect the saved script, only what it shows on MM. But this will be fixed with the language changes I'm currently working on.

bahamut1974

#7 Post by bahamut1974 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Im on european server Isiltir

I get this error: Program files\micromacro\scripts\rom\/createpath.lua:120: attant to call global 'getConsoleAttributes' (a nil value)

Does this help? :?:

Black

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Someone else just asked that recently.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 116#p55116