Useful AddOns

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rascal

Re: Useful AddOns

#81 Post by rascal » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Lootomatic seems to be working. but i cant find a working link for Streamline or something of that nature to auto quest. I found auto repair which is useful. But no Quests

rock5

#82 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:25 am

rascal wrote:Lootomatic seems to be working. but i cant find a working link for Streamline or something of that nature to auto quest. I found auto repair which is useful. But no Quests
You don't need it for botting but you can find it here.
http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/streamline/
Curse and Curseforge have really screwed up the search these days. You have to use google search with "site:rom.curseforge.com" to find anything. Or just add the name of the addon to the end of "rom.curseforge.com/addons/addonnamehere".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Ego95

#83 Post by Ego95 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Since Lootomatic is a bit older and doesn't gets updated anymore I found a new and better solution: Loot It ! Download here: http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/lootit

The author took the addon and improved things that were not working in Lootomatic. Especially for people who farm ks and have a full loot filter this addon is great. It reduces the laggs lootomatic creates because of the Item filter. Additionally he has added a lot of other user options like throwing the cheapest items away if there are at least three empty slots. Furthermore the addon saves character specific.

AlterEgo95

rock5

#84 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm

I think I tried that but went back to lootomatic. I think wildcards weren't working, eg. Stamina I*.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

BlubBlab

#85 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Take a look of the last update of lootomatic:
http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/lootomatic

The lag problems are solved says the new author, he didnt implemented the new filter because some of them are dangerous he said in the forum and could in result in losing your equip when not used correctly.

Lootit was created becasue its author wasn't agree with the new author of lootomatic
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

botje

#86 Post by botje » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 am

ill just use lootfilter and my cleanbag, together they keep everything nice and empty :P

Bot_romka

#87 Post by Bot_romka » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 am

Heroic Defense

My addon for auto accept and complete daily quest "Heroic Defense".
Attachments
HeroicDefense.zip
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 586 times

Bot_romka

#88 Post by Bot_romka » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:47 am

UIZero

Addon hides visible elements from the interface to improve performance. This addon saves some fps.

Use keys:
Press "B" and open BagFrame for Show the UI again to see the panels.
Press "C" and open CharacterFrame for Experience stuff and bars are visible along with the CharacterFrame.
"Ctrl" Key shows minimap, buffs, party and chat.
Attachments
UIZero.zip
(22.4 KiB) Downloaded 580 times
Last edited by Bot_romka on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ego95

#89 Post by Ego95 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 pm

I didn't test it. Isn't it the same as pressing Strg+Z?

rock5

#90 Post by rock5 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 pm

From what I read I believe it like Ctrl-Z but helps expose some of the hidden stuff that's most needed.

Ego95

#91 Post by Ego95 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Then it's really interesting. Hiding the UI while it's possible to open dialogs with npc's or using lootomatic or lootit. Those two addons normally can't throw away item, that are in the filter, when the UI is hidden.

i1own0u

#92 Post by i1own0u » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:30 pm

UIZero caused my actionbars to show up messed up. It usually looks just like it did with UIZero after a bad crash or something (when UI resets).

rock5

#93 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 am

Ego95 wrote:Then it's really interesting. Hiding the UI while it's possible to open dialogs with npc's or using lootomatic or lootit. Those two addons normally can't throw away item, that are in the filter, when the UI is hidden.
Yes, Ctrl-Z normally interferes with some bot functionality. I don't know if UIZero would fix those or not.

Bot_romka

#94 Post by Bot_romka » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:58 am

my very modified version of UltimateMailMod addon.

New:
  • Auto Open mail immediately after using a mailbox.
  • 22 button for category tagging of items.
  • added category for send Experience and Talent Orbs.
  • added category for send Pure Items "Recall Belt" for pure Tier. -- need correct translate button name on English
  • added category for send Tier grad 5 Items. -- need correct translate button name on English
  • added category for send Monster Cards
  • added Multilang strings for working Recipes, Cards category, and auto open Mailbox on any language.
  • something else...
For create you own Items category (22 button = Custom Items) open UltimateMailMod\Library\ItemDB.lua
and add item Id in function

Code: Select all

-- Add Custom Items
local function priv_AddCustomItems(db)			-- 6.0.1
	-- Custom Items
	db:priv_AddDB("CustomItems", 012345); -- Id You Custom Items
end;
Sorry for my bad translate on English and other language.
Attachments
UltimateMailMod_v6.0.1.zip
(147.9 KiB) Downloaded 551 times

rock5

#95 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 am

Is it still compatible with my mail userfunctions?

sauhard

#96 Post by sauhard » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:21 am

Well i am looking for an addon or a custom function that could repair gear while botting. I usually am involved in going afk and farming mobs. There is still a fear of loosing equipments. Do you guys know any addon or a custom function that i can add in my waypoints?

I meant repairing using Simple repair hammers and not npc.
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!

rock5

#97 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:29 am

I think weapon training scripts usually include weapon repair. Do a search for "weapon training" and see how they repair their weapons.