choice of bott program

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

choice of bott program

#1 Post by Sasuke » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:43 am

i have any question for all..........which is the best program and the even more simple for bot?anyone can explain me how to use pls......pls pls pls

rock5

Re: choice of bott program

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 am

Sasuke wrote:i have any question for all..........which is the best program and the even more simple for bot?anyone can explain me how to use pls......pls pls pls
This is the official forum for RoMBot so probably most people here think this is the best one or they wouldn't be here.

As to how to use it read this post:
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=21&t=163
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Sasuke

#3 Post by Sasuke » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am

yes i read this but i can't use it......can you explain for me?i'm sorry i'm italian and i don't know all words :(i don't understand if i use only micromacro or rombot or both.....and after install i don't understand how to do a waypoints for bot......pls help me

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 am

Sasuke wrote:yes i read this but i can't use it......can you explain for me?i'm sorry i'm italian and i don't know all words :(i don't understand if i use only micromacro or rombot or both.....and after install i don't understand how to do a waypoints for bot......pls help me
micromacro is the program that runs lua programs. rombot is the bot which is written in the lua language. So you need both.

When you have installed both, there are waypoint files included for leveling your characters up to level 10.

To use them;
1. Create a blank macro and put it into the actionbar slot with the hotkey of "0". It is usually the 10th slot in the bottom actionbar.
2. Start micromacro and type "rom/bot profile:l1-10" to start the bot with the l1-10 profile.
3. Select the number in the list of the waypoint file you want to use eg. l1t_start then press ENTER.

Then it should start and go through all the 1-10 files until you character reaches level 10.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Sasuke

#5 Post by Sasuke » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm

only lev 10?if i want bot with any player lev 55.....what i can i do?

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Sasuke wrote:only lev 10?if i want bot with any player lev 55.....what i can i do?
Pick an area you know well to bot. Type "rom/createpath" in micromacro to create a waypoint file. In the game move around the area you want to bot while pressing the "1" on the number pad occasionally. This will mark waypoints for you. Try to finish close to where you started. Try to cover as large an area as possible to not look like a bot. I have some waypoint files that cover half the map and take over half an hour to do 1 lap. Then press 3 on the number pad. ALT-TAB to micromacro and type in the name you want to give the file. And your done.

Now start the bot and select that waypoint file.

Also if you are a level 55 dual class player you will probably need a profile that is customized for your character with the spells you usually use. Just copy the default.xml profile and name it the same as your character. Then when you start the bot you don't need to specify which profile to use, it will use the profile with the same name as the character, by default. Then edit it by adding the skills you want to use. Add the skills to the skill section that matches your primary class. For example, if you are a mage/priest and you want to use regenerate then you have to add "PRIEST_REGENERATE" to the <skills_mage> section.

Hope that helps.