IDK what Happened

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
sage0000

IDK what Happened

#1 Post by sage0000 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:46 pm

I have been using your well made program for several months now. Normally I can solve my own problems, But so some reason I keep getting..... Failure reading memory from 0x######## in memoryReadIntPrt<>. error code 299 ( Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was compled.) I know a recent patch has came out for shaiya and I Downloaded the new no- GG patch (which was updated right on time thanks elverion) but I cant shake this error on both of my PCs one is XP and the Other in Vista. Any suggestions would be appreicated, thanks.

P.S. I am using the fight.lua and Healer.lua. The fighter script works still but doesnt use the auto heal with the 2nd skill bar anymore It paritally works with the error message.

vvayinsane

Re: IDK what Happened

#2 Post by vvayinsane » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:20 am

The problem has been resolved by me..:)...Me of all people but once you get this fixed there will be anouther problem let me know if ur able to fix it. The second problem is the bot will keep siting and standing when its finnished recovering.

playerptr_addr = 0x0081CBEC;

HP_offset = 300;
MaxHP_offset = 304;
MP_offset = 308;
MaxMP_offset = 312;
SP_offset = 316;
MaxSP_offset = 320;

they always change when they have a patch

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:05 pm

vvayinsane, if you could search for the new sitcheck address, it should work fully like normal again.
sitcheck_addr = 0x00643648; -- byte, 0 = standing, 7 = sitting
So, search for 1 byte with an exact value of 0 when you are standing. Then sit down and search for 7. Keep switching back and forth and eventually you'll find it.

sage0000

#4 Post by sage0000 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 pm

playerptr_addr = 0x0081CBEC;

HP_offset = 300;
MaxHP_offset = 304;
MP_offset = 308;
MaxMP_offset = 312;
SP_offset = 316;
MaxSP_offset = 320;

Yes i noticed this on the other post. How do I go about Implenting this into the script? or where do I enter it. I have No C++ Skill.... is now the time i should start leanring? if so.. any suggestions on where to start?
Thanks

vvayinsane

#5 Post by vvayinsane » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

I have found 2 sit address and it didnt work for me. Doesnt matter which one i plugged in it keeped siting and standing.. Ill re check. When i find them ill post it on the site

Also dude its not hard to figure out how todo it. You can find the answer easly on the forums. Dude open up the fighter script in notepad and then find the playeraddress bar and offests and changed thoes numbers...

3cmSailorfuku

#6 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:37 pm

vvayinsane wrote:I have found 2 sit address and it didnt work for me. Doesnt matter which one i plugged in it keeped siting and standing.. Ill re check. When i find them ill post it on the site
If you're sure it is correct then it may be a problem how the adresses are being read. If you searched for 4byte in CheatEngine it should be memoryReadShort, byte = memoryReadInt etc.