Flo Exploits

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
Mesosmagnet

Flo Exploits

#1 Post by Mesosmagnet » Tue May 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi guys, I'm playing florensia now.

There already is a bot for florensia but I find that its not very suitable. The game is not suitable for botting..
1st because potions cannot be spammed..there is quite a delay,
2nd because most monsters hit quite hard and come in packs...
3rd monsters lower level than you give very little exp..

I'm not looking for a bot...but rather I need some help..
I remeber the last time I was on the forum I asked about making godmode hacks..
and I got some advice "making godmode is about exploiting an already present means of taking no damage or ultra fast healing ability"...well something like that.

Anyway in florensia, the mage group has a skill called ice shield that blocks 100% of all damage taken for a few seconds/ few hits. I was just wondering if this could be exploited?

EDIT: arrrggghh...I only now noticed I posted this in the wrong section! Sorry! Could the empowered ones please move it... (^^,)v

3cmSailorfuku

Re: Flo Exploits

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Tue May 05, 2009 4:56 pm

I would not check for common points of interrests (Such like modifying the buff length in your case), chances are that a plenty of people already tested it throughtruly are high. That's my opinion of things.

Making a hack for a famous mmorpg often require complex thinking and expirience in programming, I'd rather drop the tought about making yourself a hack in your case.